• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Ym1r

Stop being a bitch. Yeah the thread is about K Pop, but do we (and any other OT) post about K Pop 100% of the time? Plus, I assume people are a little bit interested in something more than licking their monitor while some skinny woman is shaking her ass in a music video, no?

No fun allowed? If you don't like it, just ignore.

Is not like I post here ALL THE TIME. 3 posts A WEEK, tops.

I think a lot of people are gunna agree with roasone, dok. (besides jose and maybe a few others)

I mean this in the nicest of ways because I really don't mind your personal-experience-in-glorious-daehanminguk posts but you should probably get a blog or something, especially considering the frequency at which you post them.

Slowdive

Banned
Stop being a bitch. Yeah the thread is about K Pop, but do we (and any other OT) post about K Pop 100% of the time? Plus, I assume people are a little bit interested in something more than licking their monitor while some skinny woman is shaking her ass in a music video, no?

No fun allowed? If you don't like it, just ignore.

Is not like I post here ALL THE TIME. 3 posts A WEEK, tops.

Bit weird when you post hair sniffing pics though. Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Korean culture talk.

Speaking of off topic, people who post J-pop stuff in here should post in the Japanese music thread too if they aren't already, it's not as active as this thread.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Is it time to post images vaguely relating to kpop? Alright!
49zS47ml.jpg
pZiRVgo.jpg
dv7ydRz.jpg
MIenr3b.jpg

Peru

I think a lot of people are gunna agree with roasone, dok. (besides jose and maybe a few others)

I mean this in the nicest of ways because I really don't mind your personal-experience-in-glorious-daehanminguk posts but you should probably get a blog or something, especially considering the frequency at which you post them.

Yeah because pervy crotch shots demand so much more space we can't fill in the gaps with general k culture talk.

Don't be a dumb idiot.

Bit weird when you post hair sniffing pics though.

Speaking of off topic, people who post J-pop stuff in here should post in the Japanese music thread too if they aren't already, it's not as active as this thread.

That never gets any response there, bearded rock only allowed.

I like this. All these OC songs are making me crave an AS comeback, preferably with the addition of Ara. Need both of those things in my life.

As a conformist I'm gonna have to ask that SM refrain from changing the narrative.

Meanwhile in Shinchon...

http://abload.de/img/10877344839kkp.jpeg[

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/680689549ztjcl.jpeg[

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/3986805666ujk2.jpeg[/QUOTE]

Guy is laying in the perfect position for a passed out person, why would they move him?

[quote="Slowdive, post: 129508991"]Speaking of off topic, people who post J-pop stuff in here should post in the Japanese music thread too if they aren't already, it's not as active as this thread.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. As someone who is more into kpop and never ventures into the jpop thread, I will every once in a while discover [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8foQlu_yW70"]some absolutely amazing gem[/URL] thanks to the occasional jpop talk.

Slowdive

Banned
Yeah because pervy crotch shots demand so much more space we can't fill in the gaps with general k culture talk.

Don't be a dumb idiot.

That never gets any response there, bearded rock only allowed.

Yeah, there is quite a lot of rock talk. :/

I disagree. As someone who is more into kpop and never ventures into the jpop thread, I will every once in a while discover some absolutely amazing gem thanks to the occasional jpop talk.

I'm not saying people should stop posting it in here, I said as well. As you said, you get some gems in here.

Pendulum

Is it time to post images vaguely relating to kpop? Alright!

Dump her.

Edit: Go with this instead.

----

[ ]...Soyeon put in, "Jiyeon has an ideal type that is not idol-like, so I think it's harder for her to meet a man. To tell the truth, the idols eye one another, so there are many cases in which they connect through dating. There are many male idols around Jiyeon, but she does not really like pretty boys or delicate men, so they don't connect. She likes the warm type like Yang Dong Geun, but there aren't many idols like that around us."

Eunjung added, "But that doesn't mean Jiyeon likes the manly man style with big muscles. What we mean is she likes the warm and kind type."

soyouretellingmetheresachance.gif

Mau ®

Hello K-POP Gaf!

POPGAF is celebrating Ten OT's of flawless music with a competition. We're doing a Battle Royale of our faves and you guys are invited to vote!

I know some of you enjoy english-singing popstars like Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna, among others. You guys are welcome to send a PM to the event's organizer Soulscribe with your list of favorite female divas. You can only send ten (no order or ranking necesary) but if you only like 3 divas then you can just send those 3. We hope you all join us in our celebration!

Have a blessed day!

P.S. This competition is not only POP-oriented, you can also send alternative divas like Bjork or rappers like Azealia Banks. It's all good. We're keeping it english-only though :)

Ym1r

Don't be a dumb idiot.

Wasn't asking him to stop posting, whats the snarky attitude for? Something got your panties in a bunch on this particular day or what? I even said I don't mind the posts.

I just figured maybe if he started the blog, he could offer a much better format than a forum would. Can still link between forums and blog you know.

e.g. I went around the club sniffing women's hair today heres my blog post about it: bloghere.whatever.br

llehuty

Yeah, I have to agree with roaSone and Ym1r. I don't mind korean culture talk, but I don't consider sniffing hair pics and passed out people pics k-culture.

Blog suggestion is good also.

luso

Don't be too harsh with Dokish. I agree some pics should not be posted, as those peek ones, but random pics and topics outside k-pop appears from time to time. Just be cautious and add some context. But a blog is more useful for pics.

Cuddler

2BiC is fucking amazing, their voices never fail to impress.
I loved their debut album from start to finish.
Yes! I remember that you liked them. Are you updated about their new releases? They released many covers, digital singles and a news mini album after the first album.

ramyeon

Just wait until you learn 피동. The problem with 들다 is that such a versatile word and is used in a lot of expressions. And I always fuck up when I need to use it in the "hear" meaning.
You're probably fucking up cause 들다 doesn't mean "hear"
it's 듣다 in its basic form :p
Meanwhile in Shinchon...
3986805666ujk2.jpeg
I like how the cops came just to wake him up and then just left lol.

luso

Yes, I just saw.

Edit: After checking, no news about any deaths.
Let's see following developments.

3 people were injured by the car accident and SR got an ambulance but got off the ambulance on way to hospital

Bailing out?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wouldn't think that alcohol would be the substance of concern with Seungri.

ramyeon

In the article you posted, as far as I can understand (with Google translate) there is no mention about the death of a 7 years old kid.
You're right, the article itself doesn't. The screen capture on the article (I'm guessing from a news report) does say that though.

Here's hoping it's wrong, no other articles I've found mention it.

Taengstagram.

TTS 2nd mini album
Finally, today at 12am. 내가 네게(whisper) will be pre-released! Because it's such a good song, we're letting you listen to it first #TTS #TaeTiSeo #holler #내가네게 #whisper

BxSyAzPCYAAXtRz.jpg:large

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So...Nana didn't quit Roommate right? She'll still be in it right? She...needs to stay on the show because of reasons. Nana plz.

Top Bottom