• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Broank

Kara probably did go on the show with that condition. You could tell the way Jong Shin was prodding and whining about not talking about the dating stuff. The whole thing is one of the more absurd "scandals" in Kpop though, which is saying something.

Galaxy Supernova I'm digging. Pretty catchy and you can't go wrong with the skinny jeans and dance shot videos. Maybe SNSD are actually trying in Japan again (probably not though)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/935f941bde619eb78d10d52a897e147c/tumblr_mstg9pLVAg1qk12q0o1_r1_400.gif

Such glorious pants.

Draxal

i wonder if nicole is on birth control

EDIT: i mean i wonder if she has a bf

If you become a preacher you might have a chance.

9692683683_c3bb03ff40_o.gif

Alta1r

New Hoot?

Hoot.gif

Almost as good so far after ~a week's worth of listening.

Just popping into this thread ( for the first time I think ) to say I'm loving GS. Sooyoung and Sunny :O Phwoarrrrrr. Loving the Skinny Jeans, if I'm correct, they're part of an ad campaign for Samantha Thavasa.

By the way, are we ever gonna get the full MV for Beep Beep on YT?

I may stick around in this thread but as of now, the only Kpop I listen to is SNSD. Open to suggestions.

Welcome to the thread! This is how it begins. Soshi draws you in, others will keep you coming back for more and soon you'll be debating Dice about Hammie's scrunchface and GD's delivery. Definitely check out T-ara like qmark said. We'll save the Soshi rankings for after you're a bit more up to speed. ^^

iHLGKin36b1k4.gif

tumblr_msucbhwMT61s6k77wo1_500.jpg

JYP's new song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-GhkCWuihA

I really like the song and the lyrics. They also did a good job with JYP's makeup (it was weird seeing him as an old man).

I've know JYP can release good stuff, but I didn't think it'd be this good. This is probably one of my favorite ballads for the year.

Musically, it's so smooth and easy to listen to. And the lyrics, it's not mindblowing or anything but the idea behind is pretty deep.

His other song with Gaeko is pretty good as well. Might be snagging the EP once it comes out.

Alta1r

tumblr_msrcehpA0O1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7EwJzThaUc

Not a kiss, just lips touching >_<

The show is called LA? Wonder if they'll shoot any of it there.

Did you find a background yet, Alt? I've been using this one
http://i.minus.com/iyIk5PbJ03z4T.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb285/junkman9096/not-cool-bro-thumb.jpg

Oh, compulsory execution is just a legal term. Disappointing.

Lol, yeah it's about contracts, not killing people.

guys, my first photo credit

Nice! Congrats!

tumblr_msu1dlqINr1sfxq5po1_250.gif

Peru

I swear, Marugame, best place to eat in Sinchon. Cheap (for what it is - 6-8000won), authentic udon, every variant is delicious, great tempura side dishes, quick and easy for eating alone as well. Opened this March I think, go there if you come here.

Ym1r

So I was bored today, but I wasn't bored enough to do it properly. Things are out of place but its ok I'm terrible at art.

4TvvwX9.jpg

pzu3Do0.jpg

giri

So I was bored today, but I wasn't bored enough to do it properly. Things are out of place but its ok I'm terrible at art.

http://i.imgur.com/4TvvwX9.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pzu3Do0.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
Lol, thats seriously great. Thanks.

ramyeon

I swear, Marugame, best place to eat in Sinchon. Cheap (for what it is - 6-8000won), authentic udon, every variant is delicious, great tempura side dishes, quick and easy for eating alone as well. Opened this March I think, go there if you come here.
Better than &#44032;&#47560;&#47560;&#47336;&#51060;? That's the best Japanese place I found near Yonsei, really authentic ramen.

giri

Better than &#44032;&#47560;&#47560;&#47336;&#51060;? That's the best Japanese place I found near Yonsei, really authentic ramen.

Speaking of food.

I remember you saying you've been to Wara Wara in the city, find anything there particularly good?

Going Thursday for a friends birthday.

Peru

Haven't been there, but Marugame is udon noodles only and they do that tops. Been with Japanese people a few times and they say it's like back home.
20130327000302_0.jpg

I'll check out &#44032;&#47560;&#47560;&#47336;&#51060; tho, love the ramen.

ramyeon

Haven't been there, but Marugame is udon noodles only and they do that tops. Been with Japanese people a few times and they say it's like back home.
20130327000302_0.jpg

I'll check out &#44032;&#47560;&#47560;&#47336;&#51060; tho, love the ramen.
Nice, I'll have to check it out when I go back. Love finding &#47579;&#51665; in Korea. Definitely check out &#44032;&#47560;&#47560;&#47336;&#51060;, it's a lot smaller judging by that photo and a bit more homely but it's pretty popular with Yonsei students. It's on the edge of Sinchon, on the main road outside the main gate. My Japanese friend was addicted to it after we first tried it, and I can say it's probably the closest to Japanese ramen I had in Korea.
Speaking of food.

I remember you saying you've been to Wara Wara in the city, find anything there particularly good?

Going Thursday for a friends birthday.
Can't say I ate much when I went to WaraWara, we just had some basic pajeon and anju with soju haha. They had some pretty decent looking stuff on the menu though. Only been once unfortunately, and it was the after party for KOFFIA so we'd already eaten beforehand.

Peru

[02:42] <&dicetrain> he just posted boa in the thread
That goes for most days.

I doubt Son Yeon-jae hangs around campus too much. Don't even know where the lectures she attends are ;\

Peru does this make you so proud?

Heh I went to see Ylvis live with my family 10 years ago. Hit and miss. I'll say that joke is better than most of Lonely Island's, although not something you want to watch/hear more than twice.

giri

Can't say I ate much when I went to WaraWara, we just had some basic pajeon and anju with soju haha. They had some pretty decent looking stuff on the menu though. Only been once unfortunately, and it was the after party for KOFFIA so we'd already eaten beforehand.

Ahh. <3 anju.

Tempted to get the yakitori. But if it's not done well it can be pretty average. Hoping to not end up blind drunk, being a Thursday, and working Friday.

No No Eul

iQMa6Z2taIPmM.gif

Also, from last night:
Code:
[02:40] <klogg> she is an olympic medalist
[02:40] <klogg> can't remember what
[02:40] <klogg> bronze I think
[02:41] <&dicetrain> yeonjae let me love u
[02:41] <&dicetrain> did you know peru goes to her school
[02:41] <Ym1r> wtf peru why u not smanging that
[02:41] <&dicetrain> that motherfucker did not get me her number
[02:41] <Ym1r> where is he
[02:42] <&dicetrain> he just posted boa in the thread

lol

Talking of which...

Yeon Jae just chillin' out, you know, as you do.

vanty

cCkQ1As.jpg

sony u r so smart.

they block jasmine, too. fools.

You ain't missing much. Song is changed just enough to be ruined but not enough to be a new song. Video is some lame crap designed to make stupid kids laugh. Makes Hyuna Gangnam Style seem like a good idea.

Peru

Video is an ok polished up version, the very slight changes to the song are all pointless though. Classic Sony blocking the global version, unbelievable.

ramyeon

The original at least had more charm. With groups like Crayon Pop the more polish you put on them the less charming they are.

ramyeon

Not bad. Not bad at all. Is she a rookie?
Nope, she's been around for years. She's a trot singer though so not so well known outside of Korea (Even in Korea most of her fans would be 40+ ahjumma and ahjusshi) and she doesn't have all that many songs to her name either I think.

luso

Nope, she's been around for years. She's a trot singer though so not so well known outside of Korea (Even in Korea most of her fans would be 40+ ahjumma and ahjusshi) and she doesn't have all that many songs to her name either I think.

Didn't she was on that show Bouquet? I think she has another well known song from that time.

Alta1r

This Boogie Man song is really growing on me with each listen. Boogie boogie boogie maaaaan. And available on iTunes, awwwwww yeeeaaahhh! I liked that one dude's trot song from a couple years ago too, the guy who made a comeback after years and featured Jaekyung in a couple live performances. That's a terrible description but that's as much as I remember at the moment and YouTube isn't helping, lol. Any other good trot recommendations?

tumblr_msuggrhF5A1rlk492o8_1280.jpg

ramyeon

This Boogie Man song is really growing on me with each listen. Boogie boogie boogie maaaaan. And available on iTunes, awwwwww yeeeaaahhh! I liked that one dude's trot song from a couple years ago too, the guy who made a comeback after years and featured Jaekyung in a couple live performances. That's a terrible description but that's as much as I remember at the moment and YouTube isn't helping, lol. Any other good trot recommendations?

tumblr_msuggrhF5A1rlk492o8_1280.jpg
Jang Yoon Jung is another popular trot singer like Hong Jin Young that does pop/trot style stuff.

http://youtu.be/fZGQdBpiji4

http://youtu.be/AG4JyNAKOFQ

My girlfriend's parents love her lol.

Pendulum

Erin supposedly said on a radio show that Nine Muses will make a comeback early October. Also apparently rapped a couple of words from the new song (cannot find a recording at the moment).

----

Jiyeon spying me through the crowd.
tumblr_msvacy1gLq1rr3es6o1_1280.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jang Yoon Jung is another popular trot singer like Hong Jin Young that does pop/trot style stuff.
She's a qt3.14 but she was never saucy enough for me. HYJ is the sauciest of them all, and it shows in interviews as well.

She has plans too.
Wikipedia said:
Jin-young is currently enrolled at Chosun University as a student in the Master's of Trade program. She holds a Bachelor's of Commerce from the same university.
Working at CCM probably inspired her to learn how to actually do things properly.

luso

It has been confirmed that Girls’ Generation will continue the “2013 Girls’ Generation’s World Tour – Girls & Peace” world tour in Hong Kong on Saturday, November 9th. The concert will take place at the AsiaWorld-Expo on Chek Lap Kok Island at 7:30 PM and is being organized by Media Asia Entertainment and East Asia Entertainment. Ticketing details are expected to be released soon. Girls’ Generation’s last solo concert in Hong Kong was on January 15th, 2012 as part of the second Asia tour.

Alt, aren't you in HK?

Top Bottom