• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

dokish

Banned
Where do you live? I've been in SK for a month now.

Was basically clubbing in Hongdae for the entirety of Chuseok, the volume of hot chicks is quite something.
The amount of hot women in here definitely messes with your head.

And I found out today that if you grab someone's ass in the subway, you have to pay almost 3 thousand dollars. If you take a up skirt picture with your cellphone? 10 thousand dollars.

... If you get caught.

I don't know how taking a picture can be worse than grabbing someone's ass.

I live in 신촌 btw, let's hang out with me and Peru.

Ever went to Ehwa Women's University? It's paradise.

neoism

And I found out today that if you grab someone's ass in the subway, you have to pay almost 3 thousand dollars. If you take a up skirt picture with your cellphone? 10 thousand dollars.

... If you get caught.

I live in 신촌 btw, let's hang out with me and Peru.

the fact your not in jail/prison is an accomplishment dokish :p

Eldren

... If you get caught.

I hope you "found out" from someone telling you, and not because it happened to you.

-----

Ramyeon, keep spamming links, man! More variety is always a good thing
and, selfishly, means more music for me to listen to.

Anyway, speaking of music, I'm super excited for 9 Muses. I'm really happy it's a full album as well, that whole mini-album thing gets old after a while. Looking forward to the first single.

-----

Hyoyeon because secretly you all love her said:
f42f5db025fa11e39efa22000ae90e92_7.jpg

photoshop kk it is fun Lol

d05f1fdc25fb11e39ae122000a1f9a03_7.jpg

Visit a great art exhibition of Shinhye Kim last weekend! ;)

An art exhibition, how cultured.

roaSone

Both videos in the car are with Heechul, and the one with the caterpillar is with Shindong according to the voice tone. Cuddler confirm this please. :p

Cuddler

Both videos in the car are with Heechul, and the one with the caterpillar is with Shindong according to the voice tone. Cuddler confirm this please. :p

The guy in the third video is probably still Heechul. I can be wrong but I think Shindong is still in vacation with his girlfriend.
This is him lol
I was wrong, he's already back in Korea, but the guy that you can see in the third video is not him, as you can see in the photo the haircut and the hair color are different.

Fafnir

Kangin is driving or shotgun because the dorks in the back are blaming the hot weather on him. Taengoo learned from IU to never show a pic with your secret boyfriend on social media, but its ok with friendzoned chingoo Heech.

AReed

I always had a feeling Taeyeon was dating Kangin.

Sheeeit. I don't like the dude. But oh well. Of course, nothing is confirmed.

Eldren

The Chaser by Infinite is really good. Not sure why I hadn't listened to it before, I liked it. I'm gonna try to spend some time tomorrow diving into boy band back catalogues and see if any other tracks jump out at me.

-----

Are there Kahi fans here? According to allkpop (I know, I know) she has a new mini-album coming out in a fortnight.

-----

In news that nobody but me will care about, Hyoyeon, Kai and Lay will be performing a dance routine on Dancing 9 (a dance competition show that Hyo and Yuri appear on as judges.) She's been asking to do this for ages, I'm surprised SM actually let her do something she wanted. Looking forward to it.

-----

Miss A photoshoot for The Star style magazine. Comeback soon, please:

-----

Fake edit: Glad to see Kara are in high spirits and not letting moronic netizens get them down. Good for them.

llehuty

The Chaser by Infinite is really good. Not sure why I hadn't listened to it before, I liked it. I'm gonna try to spend some time tomorrow diving into boy band back catalogues and see if any other tracks jump out at me.

You should check more Infinite if you haven't done yet. Giving you some extra tips (trying not to overlap with the previous recommendations)

VIXX - hyde
2PM - A.D.T.O.Y.
ZE:A - Phoenix
ZE:A - Ghost of Wind
B1A4 - Tried to walk
Shinhwa - This Love
Shinhwa - Venus
U-Kiss - Stop Girl

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yuri doesn't have to do scandalous things for attention because SNSD gets attention by default. She is also not pitted against Ivy (seen in the background calculating what she must do to maintain master sekshi unni status) on the same show.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
LMAO I have been wondering about the proper time to use that Amber gif for ages and you stole the moment from me.

Also Soyeon dating for 3 years now? I guess she really was just friends with E-sens... orrr this is a perfectly added detail to try and remove her history from filthy criminal rapper.

AReed

I remember, at the beginning of this year, soyeonfanboy mentioned Soyeon was in a relationship with that guy. I guess he was right.

When I visited Korea, everyone seemed to be in a relationship
and they were all wearing couple clothing *barf*
. So I wouldn't be surprised if 75% of idols currently have boyfriend/girlfriends.

ramyeon

Seriously lol. It'd be better to just acknowledge it.

The whole "idols don't date" shtick is tired, and so many have been found out lately that they're better off just accepting and acknowledging that yes, they are human and do normal things for people that age (Although the age gap is kinda creepy in this case, but whatever). Netizens seem to back off if they companies admit it, anyway. They get really riled up when they deny it.

I mean there's even a fan taken photo from the night before with Sulli wearing the same clothes as the next morning.

jJFhwPerbfGYx.jpg

Award for funniest netizen comment goes to:

2. [+109, -10] I feel sorry now for hating on Sulli for half a$$ing her stage... Dating Choiza, I can imagine why she'd have no strength to perform on stage... I understand~~~

Choiza's stage name is him boasting about the size of his dick, basically. The Choi is from 최강 which means "The strongest" and Za/Ja is from 자지 (dick).

So Ambro apparently tweeted this as soon as the news came out.

8eBwJd8.png

Anyway, let these idols live. Who cares who's dating who? Sure I'd be devastated at first if someone was dating Ailee or Fany but eh, can't do anything about that really. They're practically a figment of your imagination and unless you can actually get close to them, talk to them and have legitimate human interaction they're no different than a fictional character.

^ I'm a fan of this outfit...

Also, I think it's great Soyeon's relationship is out in the open. I agree that the more of these there are out there, the more people can start to humanize idols and stop living in some twisted world where they think they actually have some connection to them.

As much as I love Ailee/Jiyeon/Eunjung/Whoever, the first thing I'd feel if I heard they were dating is joy. And not necessarily a cheesy kind of joy where I'm happy they're happy (it doesn't really affect me one way or the other), but joy that it's out there and we can get past the ridiculousness and selfishness of the people who want them to be forever alone for their own unhealthy reasons.

I think it speaks to what some here touched on previously, which is the age/childishness of the typical "netizen", as I can't imagine any sensible adult would give a single shit if someone they've never met/will likely never really meet is in a relationship.

Top Bottom