• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Loci

2Eyes gonna make a comeback next week as well in case anyone cares

tumblr_mu0uu13HHJ1sd1xcho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mu0uv80Vjv1sd1xcho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mu0uvt8hFa1sd1xcho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu0uwa4oKX1sd1xcho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mu0uwrDiyB1sd1xcho1_500.jpg

---

[CONCERT] 131004 Nine Muses- DOLLS @ Ginseng Festival

tumblr_mkgivv7Pg81rwm2tjo1_500.gif

---

Jiwon learning quite well from Hyori

Eldren

ibdhN3KZ6z8hQp.gif

Sorry, neoism. I did say I didn't mind Taeyeon, that's not a bad thing!
Tiffany has always been ranked 9th out of 9 though.

-----

Loci, I don't think I've heard of 2Eyes before (if they were mentioned in a previous OT I must have skimmed over them) but that very short teaser sounds like it could be pretty promising, and I will always - always - make time for women in tartan and leather.

iOiDuAy7FPZyd.gif

neoism

ibdhN3KZ6z8hQp.gif

Sorry, neoism. I did say I didn't mind Taeyeon, that's not a bad thing!
Tiffany has always been ranked 9th out of 9 though.

-----

Loci, I don't think I've heard of 2Eyes before (if they were mentioned in a previous OT I must have skimmed over them) but that very short teaser sounds like it could be pretty promising, and I will always - always - make time for women in tartan and leather.

iOiDuAy7FPZyd.gif

nah im just playin with you...:p we like what we like.... Hyo inst to high on my list but I never understood the hate..shes 7th right now, Jessica has gone up a few... she just looks so good in jeans :p :p

Conceptor

Best Yang learning quite well from Hyori

DSP/Nicole issue: good for her. I always felt that she was one of the hardest workers in the group and it feels like this was a long time coming. DSP worked their magic to convince HSY and Hara to reup their contracts I suppose

Eldren

nah im just playin with you...:p we like what we like.... Hyo inst to high on my list but I never understood the hate..shes 7th right now, Jessica has gone up a few... she just looks so good in jeans :p :p

iSbyfiTUVA1Bg.gif

This is the same way I look at things. I like your attitude, neo!

-----

I'm super excited for Prima Donna now. I hope the debut stage absolutely slays. Come on, Nine Muses, don't let me down.

idj8P6CkYDx9e.gif

Honey Bunny

Finally. My comeback.

irbhqNwWMbOiZ.gif

Did >40 pages in one night, must be some sort of record.

Sunmi and AS singles are amazing, Kara just ok. Tiny G with a better single than SNSD, lol. Too hyped for Shinee/Kahi/T-ara.

And Jing/Nicole pls, a Kara without the two best members is no Kara at all. I refuse to accept that the group can or will exist without them.

Tren-D's Candy Boy is a good song

Selane

At this point it's more likely than not that any given 9m performance will involve someone getting groped or grinded on. Usually by Sera/Sungah.

She needs to choose between Sungah or Eunji, seriously.

XQYgfGW.jpg

BnCMULp.gif

ieEmv8BQvFv1i.gif

edit: soooo gay

Eldren

Their Debut song was okay. I kinda like their style, so I hope now they get a good song this time and a solid choreo ontop.

Good lord Sera, bevave yourself please.
Video requested

Thanks for the link. Pretty decent song! Love that practice video as well, I wish more labels did it like that, with the names of each member.

Speaking of videos, our favourite fancammer drighk has the Sera goods.

ecTaR.gif

It's like bizarro world with Hyoyeon fans.

oBG0u.gif

i1DhULWZlRGkI.gif

If you say so, guys. Stay drinking the Tiffany kool-aid. It's almost as if people aren't individuals with their own opinions and their own likes and dislikes.

iNKzMj0jkHk0o.gif

Meanwhile, let's appreciate the undisputed best member of TTS:

She's so beautiful and talented
and not obnoxious.

No No Eul

Yeah, I guess so. Quite how she'd pull that off though, I've no idea. I can't imagine DSP would ever be agreeable to such a deal.

Quadratic

The news of Nicole possibly leaving KARA has be bummed out. I just got DJ Max Techika Tune for the Vita because KARA are featured in it.

Going out last night my friends and I ordered Soju. Goo Hara is on all the bottles. I don't know if DSP negotiates the endorsements but after Nicole had that contract dispute in 2011 there has been less of her on variety and modelling in my observation.

BV6RGTPIcAA8TGC.jpg

Chocobro

Hey guys,
I was wondering if someone who's more knowledgable can help me find a post (or name of the woman) that was either posted in this OT or OT4. I believe it was a response to another post; there were pictures of a woman (Korean actress?*) in fitness attire in a gym or fitness center. I tried many searches and no luck..

I ask this because I sometimes see my mom watch this Chinese dubbed Korean Drama and the main character looks like the woman in the pictures in that post I'm describing above. It's been bugging me for a few hours.

Loci

Pretty decent song!

They have another song - click - on their Single EP which is along the lines of Davichi or early BEG times like Your Story. Pretty good.
This one is probably their most known song for people who follow dramas.

They've also been featured on SNL for 2 or 3 weeks mostly as background actresses lol. This one is hilarious tho.

And they made an appearance on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook, which is kinda surprising for a rookie group who's barely known.
tumblr_mu8evpwUIB1sd1xcho1_1280.jpg

On a related note: Is there a subbing team which does SNL korea on a weekly base?
The show seems to have some gems and would probably be worth watching.

---

hani23.gif

Perfect thighs coming thru.

roaSone

Hey guys,
I was wondering if someone who's more knowledgable can help me find a post (or name of the woman) that was either posted in this OT or OT4. I believe it was a response to another post; there were pictures of a woman (Korean actress?*) in fitness attire in a gym or fitness center. I tried many searches and no luck..

I ask this because I sometimes see my mom watch this Chinese dubbed Korean Drama and the main character looks like the woman in the pictures in that post I'm describing above. It's been bugging me for a few hours.
Bro, I think you're searching for Uee from After School. Am I wrong? And if it's her the drama must be Ojakgyo Brothers.

Pendulum

Hyunyoung's dog
not hers, at pet cafe
shits all over those little ones the other idols have.

Hey guys,

I searched for "fitness" and "gym" and "HHHNNNGGG" to no avail.

luso

Kara performance in a Hallyu Concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzyi6o51zC8

I think that my renewal debate with DSP Media is not a renewal as a KARA member, but as an artist. Although I may not be an artist under the company, I hope to find a solution where I can continue with the group I've been with since the beginning.

I'm just one person. I don't think that KARA should change, or be broken apart, because of me. So I thought about splitting up my contracts between me as a KARA member and me in relation to the company, split between my private and public life.

Maybe she is saying that she would still be willing to be part of Kara, not doing any other activities, like CF or other stuff? Maybe only promotions. She wants more freedom that's for sure.

Hey guys,

Song Ji Hyo?
6i7R6F8.jpg

Aloha Kpop GAF,

Long time lurker, first time posting here. I was drinking at a korean hostess bar the other week (common here in Hawaii) and they were playing these remixed kpop videos. Songs were remixed by Areia. Thought they sounded pretty cool.

thanks!

I know it's a fairly old song but it was pretty cool that Sistar Loving U was filmed in my backyard. I wonder if the "extras" in the music video were hired or just some random people at the beach during filming. I could of where's waldo myself in the background.

Pendulum

[LQ] 131006 T-ara - Number Nine @ Hallyu Dream Concert

Sounds pretty decent, although obviously we'd need to wait for the studio version to properly appreciate it.

예쁘고 착하게 사는 은정찬양닷넷 ‏@EunChanNet 32m
I also wanna see together No.9 stage with all fans. But it is definitely not good for korean music charts to release by fancam first.

Fandom fatwa placed upon chesskid then? :(

Eldren

Fandom fatwa placed upon chesskid then? :(

It began, lol.
What they were expecting, performing in an open venue?

은찬넷 eunchannet 1 hour ago
Plz open this vid agn on 10/10.. Bad for t-ara to be opened like this

jmae jinks 1 minute ago
dear uploader pls delete the vid pls just for our girls

I don't understand this mentally at all. Why would this be bad for their potential chart placement? It allows people who couldn't get to the concert to hear what the song will sound like and if they enjoyed it, they'll pre-order the album or buy the single or whatever. Surely it's a good thing?

Oh wait:
jsman9 1 hour ago
Just like with any other preview of something shown before any official video, some hardcore fans just don't like it. T-ARA did it for this crowd I understand but they knew this would be recorded. Look at the cameras and cellphones. Any preview is good promotion if you're a fan(.) It's a live performance not the mv. Ok it's the song but now or later what's the difference? It's like no one in here can upload anything then and just go to the official channels. Come on. Just enjoy it.

You tell 'em, jsman9.

Please don't hurt chesskid, T-ara stans.

Loci

All of my love for Hani. All of it. #1 idol.

Me, too, man. Me, too.

How exactly is EXID going to follow this up anyways.
hani21.gif
ibp4yzTbvRoXdd.gif

It simply doesn't get better than this.
tumblr_mktpxnRZGa1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

---

Why does every T-ara track nowadays have this disturbing wanna-be dubstep dance break.
Sure go ahead and ruin the melody of your song. Awful.

JKTrix

I don't understand this mentally at all. Why would this be bad for their potential chart placement? It allows people who couldn't get to the concert to hear what the song will sound like and if they enjoyed it, they'll pre-order the album or buy the single or whatever. Surely it's a good thing?
This isn't the first time chess has been threatened by T-ara fans, lol.

I think some of the K-Charts do take into consideration the views of the official video and streams, so anything that could take away from official sources would affect rankings.

Top Bottom