• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Chesskid1

Banned
where's IU? she's at M!countdown too

3sGRv69.jpg

my heroes feels

Selane

Well the AOA song was pretty good until that chick with the horrible voice started rapping, jesus christ.

NEOMBANAIN NEOMBANAIN NEOMBANAIM was ok, pretty generic T-ara though.

Pendulum

Hyomin's collarbone[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah, it was too much to hope that no one had made this reply yet. :P

"Number 9" is awesome, really liking it. Not top tier T-ara, but a strong track, and the girls look fantastic. I see the strobe light from Day by Day is back. What's on the film you're burning, Jiyeon? *wink* *blush*

"I Know The Feeling" is a good listen and "Don't Get Married" is a nice bit of cheese for when cheese is needed. :p

[QUOTE][IMG]http://tara.ccment.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/%ED%8B%B0%EC%95%84%EB%9D%BC-3.jpg

%ED%8B%B0%EC%95%84%EB%9D%BC-1.jpg

AoA - Confused M/V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1-BTf3_Mys

reminds me too much of sistar. video is great tho hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Song is ok. Definitely one to be remembered by its MV.

"Gun" not revealed, but for an album of 10+ tracks, there's some ones I'm really looking forward to there.

tumblr_mufu0zMOzW1qaf4i7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mufu0zMOzW1qaf4i7o2_250.gif

Wonderful. Really hope this does well. Jiyeon, Kahi, and IU coming back in the same week - Heroes hwaiting!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
These new MVs... can't do 1080p because youtube's player always and forever drops frames, unlike every other player in existence, and my usual alternative means is limited to 720p for some unknown reason. I don't want my experience ruined, so I guess I'll have to wait until they can be watched by other means. Fuck youtube.

giri

New AoA is so very good. But i'm slightly biased there.

New T-Ara is their best in a LONG time. Still, the stupid cheesey beat is not necessary, detracts from it a lot. Eunjung is SO pretty.

Kahi's is just <3

I hope Nicole and Kahi do a collab. Battle to the death for best female idol abs, GO!

catmincer

Based on title tracks IU > Kahi > T-ara.

T-ara song is so much better than that awful T-ara N4 song.

I don't like Kahi's new one as much as Come back you bad person but it's still good. She also looks like Maggie Q in the part with her walking with sunglasses. I cannot unsee it.

But IU's is really awesome. She's also slaying the charts with her album.

vanty

These new MVs... can't do 1080p because youtube's player always and forever drops frames, unlike every other player in existence, and my usual alternative means is limited to 720p for some unknown reason. I don't want my experience ruined, so I guess I'll have to wait until they can be watched by other means. Fuck youtube.
I just download the 1080p mp4 off YouTube. Works fine for me.

T-ara's song is ok, worse than Sexy Love though. Jiyeon easily the best looking now especially with that hair, Hyomin just not that great any more. And for me to say one of the main bullies is hotter than a second tier bully means there's really a huge gap between Jiyeon and the rest.

What happened to the Hwayoung replacement as well?

Kahi MV downloading at the moment, I'll edit once I check it out.

giri

I just download the 1080p mp4 off YouTube. Works fine for me.

T-ara's song is ok, worse than Sexy Love though. Jiyeon easily the best looking now especially with that hair, Hyomin just not that great any more. And for me to say one of the main bullies is hotter than a second tier bully means there's really a huge gap between Jiyeon and the rest.

What happened to the Hwayoung replacement as well?

Kahi MV downloading at the moment, I'll edit once I check it out.

Ahreum "decided" to leave the group and focus on her solo career.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay, I just watched AOA. I think I just leaned in and gritted my teeth because that was one of the most oversexed kpop things I've ever seen. When Jimin was
STRADDLING THE FUCKING COUCH
I almost said OH MY GOD and it was a really smart tactic because I barely noticed her horrible rapping. Overall the song has a nice groove but wow they took the sexuality to the next level but without it seeming too cheap.

Over all I rank this video at about a...

iHuhKU9wHPKk.gif

Love the T-ara song. All hail Shinsadong Tiger.

Like the AoA'ster song, they even borrow the 'Alone' leg movements for their dance but its stronger than Sistar's last song so they get away with it.

Kahi 's song is good and more mature sounding, but i don't think Pledis can do the song justice if they couldn't make 'Come Back, You Bad Person' a hit.

giri

Yuck, Chrome... but this works, so your reward is the most beautiful voice on earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaN_sD-dILA

0_o wtf, her voice is absurdly good (at the high end anyway).

Like the AoA'ster song, they even borrow the 'Alone' leg movements for their dance but its stronger than Sistar's last song so they get away with it.

i always found that funny. A lot of those sistar moves weren't original.

I know there are a few sound engineers here. Anyone want to cut the "cheesey bass" sections of the t-ara song out of it, and just blend the parts around them? I think the song you'd be left with would be amazing.

Slowdive

Banned
New Kahi is pretty good, "It's Me" is probably the best song on it. The MV is great. I think I like her first mini better though.

luso

I just listened Number 9 for the third time in a row and just realized IT DOES´NT HAVE HIP HOP IN IT. God bless the guy who wrote and produced that. I´m sick of shitty forced hip hop into dance tracks.

btw, where´s shinee vid?

That shitty house beat in the T-ara song is pretty pathetic. Hate it. Rest of the song is ok.

Too bad that beat but overall I like it. And yeah, finally not the hip-hop break!
Jiyeon top tier here.

Soyeon, ofc. The others? I don't know. Hyomin is god-tier though.

------

AoA - Confused M/V

So I'm not the only one who noticed Sistar resemblance.
The song is average still.
But too hot MV, wow. Too bad I don't know any names.

I liked more than I was expected.

M! Countdown is on. Nine Muses on chairs. Rapture take me.

EDIT: SHINee &#49380;&#51060;&#45768;_Everybody_Music Video

That intro sound overused by SM. House sound, for a casual listening but it becomes tiresome after a while.
MV in floor/board < in a box?

Kabuto

good song; I like it. Jiyeon is killing it with that hair. I agree with Ash that the house beat was unnecessary tho.

Soyeon, ofc. The others? I don't know. Hyomin is god-tier though.

------

AoA - Confused M/V

never heard of them but this song is pretty good too.

Song is really chill, Kahi's dancing was really good and I'm a fan of dumbfoundead so this song is really good too.

M! Countdown is on. Nine Muses on chairs. Rapture take me.

EDIT: SHINee &#49380;&#51060;&#45768;_Everybody_Music Video

Song is great, but dayum everyone but Minho is just caked in make up.

Good day for K-Pop today!

Loci

Shinee - WUB WUB WUB EVERYBODY WUB WUBWUB.Terrible.

Kahi - Song's pretty good. Don't know about the MV, 2hipster4me

T-ara - Great song, but then House beat interruption. PJY MVP.

AoA - Good song, great MV. God have mercy with Fiddle

It has started
seolhyun4.gif

It's a shame Nine Muses won't release their MV today. Those snippets look so good.

tumblr_mug463KqBH1qczlkuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mufz661SJj1qaf4i7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mug0snfkPA1qaf4i7o6_250.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
1ZAByZj.jpg

M!Countdown
Octobrother 10th, 2013

Missing Performances cause no1kara to upload: Block B, Say Yes, Seo In Young.

man all the different melodies in t-ara's song go so well together. can't decide which parts i like best, song is so addictive.

roaSone

SHINee are really amazing on-stage, such a presence! I gotta wake up for a month to see those stages live, Kpop you'll kill me one day..

No No Eul

None of these new releases are really doing it for me. Song-wise, it's all a bit disappointing, especially Number Nine and Gun.

Having said that, the AoA MV is pretty amazing (Seolhyun OMFG), there's a Number Nine drama MV to look forward to (I think?), and I can't wait for the full version of that other Shinee track, Symptoms.

As an aside, is there some unwritten rule that requires Qri to have dyed and/or terrible hair whenever T-ara is promoting? Also, I wonder what Youkyung does when the rest of AoA are busy doing their thing.

Edit: KKS is watching.

*shudder*

The remains of the vehicle Jinwoon was travelling in:

:/

In happier news, Suzy.

&#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;

Selane

What is this damn obsession SM has with SHINee and bleaching the fuck out of their hair? Now Onew is blond? And with all that terrible makeup they look like albinos.

Also the chorus is pretty damn lazy, even for SM. Rest of the song is decent enough.

roaSone

What is this damn obsession SM has with SHINee and bleaching the fuck out of their hair? Now Onew is blond? And with all that terrible makeup they look like albinos.

Also the chorus is pretty damn lazy, even for SM. Rest of the song is decent enough.
I like Everybody, even if I agree with you on the chorus, it's pretty lazy. the choreo is amazing though, but to me, Symptoms is an even better song.

Eldren

My god, so much good stuff today.

Number 9 was pretty good. That robotic voice was a bit distracting but it's catchy. Not entirely sure about that middle section though...

I've not heard anything by AoA before but I liked it. The MV was a bit much, but the woman with the golden-blonde hair was super cute.

Kahi's track was nice. Wasn't too keen on the MV but I like her voice.

I really like Gun. Love seeing all the members getting a roughly equal share of the lines
(SM take notes please.)
Lee Sem looked great and I'm glad she got to open the track. They all looked and sounded great, actually, and I enjoyed the choreo. Definitely looking forward to the MV.

tumblr_mufzodx2en1r85bico4_250.gif

I loved the intro as well, I could see that being the opening to the album and leading into Gun (or at least I could have, if an intro had been on the tracklist.)

God bless girls in jeans and trainers.

While I agree with you, since I'm an Exo fan and I don't want them to die from being overworked, SM is doing this (shoving Exo down everyone's throat) because Suju is old and they need a replacement asap.

Yeah that makes sense. If SM need a new big boy band (big as in number of members as well as popularity) it makes sense to push the band selling the most records.

Anyway, yeah, they won't be having another comeback any time soon because they're going to China to promote. Shinee having another album has to do with SM wanting them to get the disk daesang this year, but I don't know how that could happen since Exo is crushing everyone with their insane physical sales and they even have great digital sales as well.

Didn't XOXO sell like 700k copies this year or something like that? I don't know if that's just physical copies or if it includes digital as well, but still, damn. Get that money, boys.

Drummond

Neo Member
Sorry, Sistar Dasom, we got a new Best Dasom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl91bUUtZ6Y

Holy crap she is pretty.

Well she really is pretty indeed, but Sistar Dasom is still the best.

See that I got a lot of catching up to do from this week, New T-ara, Nine Muses, IU etc. Give me a few hours lol. Been busy this week with one of my new favorite bands: tricot from Japan. Little math rock mixed with pop rock and some cuties playing guitar. Great music. Also listened Amaranth for the first time and I must say, since I've started watching Korean films, I really started appreciated the Korean ballads. Anyone got some album recommendations that sound a little bit like Davichi?

luso

today was an exceptional comeback galore!

JAY PARK NETWORK &#8207;@jayparknetwork 4h

#AOMG launch party: Jay Park, GD, Taeyang, and Yoona from SNSD are already there! More people are coming!

Is too much waiting for some crazy Yoona pics?

Top Bottom