• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Conceptor

tumblr_mv3w4pEtEb1qb0b9ro1_r1_1280.jpg

@____@

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It looks like she is wearing his shirt & jacket, but he is wearing others. Would make more couple-sense (and be more fair to the rest of the fans) if he were shirtless.

Kabuto

^^ best first post ever

Hyuna looks goot. Hopefully Trouble Maker 2.0 is a good song, but either way the netizens reactions are going to be funny haha

No No Eul

sogood.gif

Oh my god they're really following in the footsteps of MomoClo. Give us this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwMuHy8t_Vk

If CP manages to come up with something as good as that, I will be very happy indeed.

allkpop said:
is3FLpeUXOiMR.jpg

Although it hasn't been long since their comeback, T-ara has already announced their plans to return to their retro concept on December 2nd with title track, "2013 What Should I Do"!

Core Contents Media stated, "T-ara, who have been releasing title tracks back-to-back, will release '2013 What Should I Do' following 'Number 9'. '2013 What Should I Do' will be the main title track.

"2013 What Should I Do" is the work of Shinsadong Tiger and Polar Bear and features sampling of the theme song for the song that won the traditional University Song Festival back in 1977, Sand Pebbles' "What Should I Do?". The newly released jacket image also takes us back in time to that period with a cassette tape.

T-ara shared, "We want to create a retro song that surpasses 'Roly Poly'... We want listeners to remember the University Song Festival through this song."

Tip: Chesskiddesu

Shin Hye said:

AoA said:

Golfing Queen Hyoyeon (again) said:

ev0

Regardless of the font, BoA is looking fine.

Seeing Every Heart on the tracklist brings InuYasha flashbacks heh.

roaSone

I keep seeing a quote floating around the internet where Yuri says she wants to promote as a hip-hop duo with Hyo. SM please. Just chuck Sooyoung in there and boom, instant sub-unit.
HyoYulSooNa, I always thought that Yoona has a nice feel for hip-hop aswell. At least by dancing.

Eldren

HyoYulSooNa, I always thought that Yoona has a nice feel for hip-hop aswell. At least by dancing.

Yeah that'd make sense seeing as they're considered the dancing line (because they get far less lines to sing than the other 5, which I guess makes them the vocal line), but I like the idea of 3 sub-units with 3 members each. It's neat and even and makes the most sense to me.
I don't like Yoona and don't want her in the same group as the other 3, sorry.

Hyoyeon's instagram said:
tumblr_mv4pbpZpFs1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

Hi~~ Marge Lol #Universal Studios #LA

tumblr_mv4lggv4v01qbug69o3_500.jpg

isnt it the most special water bottle ✌️?? #simpson

If she's in LA, someone go say hi for me please.

BTS of the Baby G photoshoot. Jesus Christ they all look amazing.
tumblr_mv47jkszfx1qkolxgo2_500.gif

Edit: Hey Alt, your fave just snatched up a Taiwanese endorsement for a contact lens company. Get that money, girl.

Also:

New single teaser, nice.

Pendulum

FIESTAR comeback

------

Wassup comeback
wassup_1382545537_af_org.jpg

Girl group Wassup, known for their 'twerking,' will be returning with a new dance concept for their November comeback!

Their new song will be released in November and the related choreography theme will be the 'jump rope dance' for a hip hop performance. The members said,

"We will immediately capture the watching eyes of the viewers.

Like tvN's 'Reply 1994,' this 'jump rope' choreography will give more strength to the blowing wind that is the retro craze by arousing nostalgia for the younger days. We will raise a new gust with a showy performance of jump rope, which had only been regarded as a game in the past."

The 'jump rope dance' is the first of a series of keywords the girls will be revealing until the third week of November when their new single will be released.

------

Chrome Entertainment debuting a boyband. From the name, I hope they do 80s glam rock.
Crayon Pop's agency, Chrome Entertainment, will be revealing a new 5-member boy group this November!

Chrome Entertainment revealed the group's name to be Snakehead as they stated, "Because their group name is Snakehead, there might be misunderstandings, but their concept is not a comedic one. Their group name represents the snakehead fish, which is well-known as a health food in Korea, and stands for longevity."

"We are currently preparing a boy group consisting of members in their twenties... We are looking to make their debut early or mid-November... We're working on their digital single, but it is not complete yet."

The agency also hinted on a possible featuring by Crayon Pop, stating, "We are also considering a collaboration with both groups... Crayon Pop will help out out both directly and indirectly in Snakehead's debut album."

------

------

X_X
131013 Multicultural Festival - No.9 Jiyeon ( Multi-angle video)

Eldren

Those Fiestar individual shots are gorgeous. Very interested to hear how this new single sounds. That Wassup photo though...Nari has blue hair now? I thought she dyed it brown like a week ago?

Speaking of Crayon Pop, the Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMAs) has announced this year's nominees (you can vote here for all the categories) and Crayon Pop have a couple of nominations. Looks like Exo is currently dominating as expected but there's a pretty decent range of music represented.

luso

Baby G, so good.

We all know how MAMA works, but here are the nominees.

2NE1 has some kind of fixed place, even if nothing happens.
Crayon Pop not exaclty "new artist" but here they are.

Winners? Better see the guest list first.

u5ng.jpg

7pb9.jpg

ku3l.jpg

Ym1r

Yah, we noticed. Boyfriend and now Exo.

man I never said I liked boyfriend fkn ryan said that. I liked Growl, and a few other Exo songs but I don't like all their songs. u guys r so mean

I don't even like soshi music (#1 girl group still), I only like girl groups for dem visuals

ryan-ts

man I never said I liked boyfriend fkn ryan said that. I liked Growl, and a few other Exo songs but I don't like all their songs. u guys r so mean

I don't even like soshi music (#1 girl group still), I only like girl groups for dem visuals

ooh.png

Peru

On Ocotber 24, Trouble Maker’s agency Cube Entertainment announced, “At the end of much deliberation, we’ve decided to release a 19+ version of the album. It will show a level of allure and sexuality exceeding that of Trouble Maker as everyone knows it now.”

This adult version will include intense images that will not be released online. Cube Entertainment said it will be released roughly two weeks after the release of the original album, but an exact date has not yet been decided.

Not online.. except ten minutes after it's released it will be on every tumblr.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My friend brought this up, convinced it is going to be full of sexcapades.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/iu-to-go-on-a-secret-vacation-with-same-age-female-fans

"Secret vacation" "Same age" "Female fans" My sex starved mind can't stop imagining the NASTINESS
40 fans
Each hand picked by the pop princess herself
The article is very strict on the requirements
-Must be female
-Must be 21
Why not just a vacation
"IU to have a special vacation with her fans!" IT'S NOT A FUCKING SECRET IF YOU TELL US
Look at the photo of her in the poster
WHY IS IT THAT PHOTO and not just a simple IU smiling, but an IU lying in bed making a "seductive" face towards the camera
why wouldn't they say a "vacation to a secret place!" instead of a "secret vacation"
This is for her fans too
So she might invite some of her friends in K-pop to participate "Meet IU's celebrity friends!"
Like Taeyeon, Ga-In, Jiyeon
How many female fans does she have anyway
iqrKAz7AEM7I5.gif

Top Bottom