• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

My friend brought this up, convinced it is going to be full of sexcapades.

jongkookie, you have your next fanfic assignment.

IU gave fans a better look at her new short hairdo and revealed it's still taking time for her to get used to it.

On the October 23rd broadcast of SBS Radio's 'Jang Ki Ha's Great Radio', IU shared, "I didn't know today was an onscreen radio show. I said, 'Darn... I didn't bring my hat with me,' after I came here."

When asked, "Why do you have to wear a hat to cover it when you're pretty?", IU revealed, "I wanted to hide it as much as possible... My promotions are short this time. I think my promotions will end around next week, so I wanted to unveil my hair on stage next week. But I ended up revealing it here."

The singer also explained why she feels a bit awkward with her new hairstyle. "It still feels awkward. For three years, I let my hair grow out carelessly without even trimming it. It feels empty now that I cut the hair I've grown for three years."

IU_1382596652_af_org.jpg

------

MAXIM KOREA_November 2013_COVER spica-티저

Papa YG said:
First off, we only revealed the fact that Taeyang, who has been preparing for his comeback album for a long time, will return on November 1 through a teaser image... If I were to reveal one more thing, it is that Taeyang's concept for this album will be 'new world'.

Papa YG said:
New world' means a different world never seen before, and in Taeyang's case, he will show a 180 degree transformation from his solo hit songs 'Wedding Dress' and 'I Need a Girl' for this comeback... For the drastic transformation, Taeyang has put in a lot of effort, so it would be good to anticipate it.

Hype!

Eldren

Lord, Moon Hyuna is srsly best Hyuna when it comes to looks.

iby53PEC37lVem.gif

Yup. No contest, really.

Crayon Pop win New Icon Award at SIA 2013
Why does this photo look so low quality said:

Tiffany's comeback hair said:
simg95.jpg

I don't like it. Why do people think this kind of fringe looks good? Nice colour though.

Sooyoung's new hair is preparation for promoting Girls' Generation-SHY said:

Isuzu said:

Koenigg

Neo Member
God...watched the Gun dance practice video like 30 times now......WHY HAVE I NOT PAID ATTENTION TO 9MUSES EARLIER?!?!

BRB need to work on their tier list (Hyuna #1 of course)

Eldren

I missed the Gun dance practice video earlier but I agree, that was pretty damn great. They're all so lovely. And handsy... there's a lot of groping in every video they appear in.

God...watched the Gun dance practice video like 30 times now......WHY HAVE I NOT PAID ATTENTION TO 9MUSES EARLIER?!?!

BRB need to work on their tier list (Hyuna #1 of course)

Yes mate, joint best member of the group!

iKY2vNrqTOZ2N.gif
ies3hrugkgkbB.gif

Whatever the sub-unit is I can't wait.
G-Dragon said:
I think I'm going to be busy again from now on. I'm in the stage of wrapping up promotions for my album and Big Bang has a six-location dome tour in Japan this November . . . I am also thinking about a new sub-unit in Big Bang. I hope people anticipate things in relation to Big Bang and a new sub-unit within Big Bang.

Koenigg

Neo Member
I missed the Gun dance practice video earlier but I agree, that was pretty damn great. They're all so lovely. And handsy... there's a lot of groping in every video they appear in.

Yes mate, joint best member of the group!

iKY2vNrqTOZ2N.gif
ies3hrugkgkbB.gif

Yeah, Hyuna, Sera, SungA top 3 fo sho.

Eldren

Yeah, Hyuna, Sera, SungA top 3 fo sho.

Oh.
iY8Dmyr5oYMkp.gif

Nah that's a good top 3, I like Sera.

I found it a lot harder to work out an order for 9Muses than I did for Soshi. I had that list sorted not too long after I first got into them and it's very rarely changed, but for 9M it's tricky. I like them all, pretty much.

-----

Hey Alt, this is for when you get a chance to check back:

She's waiting for you!

Koenigg

Neo Member
KyungRi is alright, but I find that she has a bit of a bitch-face which I don't like.

And yeah, list for 9M is alot hard than GG. The only thing clearcut for 9M is my dislike for Lee Sem lol.

Ym1r

you don't even have to think about it

sera > kyungri > rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lee sam

As long as lee sam is omega last place in your last you're fine. If shes placed higher, well.. I think you need to get your eyes checked.

Koenigg

Neo Member
you don't even have to think about it

sera > kyungri > rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lee sam

As long as lee sam is omega last place in your last you're fine. If shes placed higher, well.. I think you need to get your eyes checked.

Seriously, her smile lines make her look 10 years older than all the other members. When she called herself the "visuals" of the group I threw up in my mouth.

Eldren

iR4cf0mXv6fwX.gif

I like Lee Sam as well, oops. She was actually the first member to catch my eye when I watched my first 9M MV, News. I'd put her above Minha and Hyemi for sure, probably Eunji too as well.

Kyungri said:
tumblr_mv6mm8FvZJ1ru2e8io1_500.jpg

창밖에 햇살 받은
나뭇가지가 살랑살랑 흔들리는게
너무 이뻐보인다

BXUvngxCEAAz9ij.jpg:large

소녀감성
ㅋㅋ
Eunji said:
tumblr_mv5y6qVGSH1qfssjlo1_500.jpg

나 너 보고싶었냐?

tumblr_mv5y6qVGSH1qfssjlo2_500.jpg

Pendulum

My opinion shifts around from time to time, but it's always been a constant #1 Sera and #9 Lee Sem for me. I think it's her personality that rubs me the wrong way (edit: Selane gets into specifics below that I agree with).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The singer also explained why she feels a bit awkward with her new hairstyle. "It still feels awkward. For three years, I let my hair grow out carelessly without even trimming it. It feels empty now that I cut the hair I've grown for three years."
more like looks hot

New world' means a different world never seen before, and in Taeyang's case, he will show a 180 degree transformation from his solo hit songs 'Wedding Dress' and 'I Need a Girl' for this comeback... For the drastic transformation, Taeyang has put in a lot of effort, so it would be good to anticipate it.
opposite of what was wanted :(

so many feels
YES! The new trifecta. Sorry Eunji, Sungah has surpassed you.
Sera with the reach around.

Whoever at Loen who thought it would be a good idea to cut IUs hair needs to be taken out back...
...and congratulated.

KyungRi is alright, but I find that she has a bit of a bitch-face which I don't like.
Wat. She has a total qt sweetie face. I don't understand this at all.

jongkookie, you have your next fanfic assignment.

Hmm... I dunno how to write this without being a raunchy lesbian story. I'll wait until the show airs and see what's up haha.

Looks at avatar... wut.

Jessica's most amazing feature is that bitch face of hers, it's why she's called the Ice Princess! Yet you're here complaining #1 Kyungri has a bitch face? LOL.

1. Kyungri
2. Sungah
3. Sera

Dead pixel girl at 9, I dunno who the rest are so no ranking for them.

giri

Hmm... I dunno how to write this without being a raunchy lesbian story. I'll wait until the show airs and see what's up haha.

Looks at avatar... wut.

Jessica's most amazing feature is that bitch face of hers, it's why she's called the Ice Princess! Yet you're here complaining #1 Kyungri has a bitch face? LOL.

1. Kyungri
2. Sungah
3. Sera

Bzzzt, wrong. It's her sister.

Dice

1. Kyungri
2. Sungah
3. Sera

I thought Sungah was the dead pixel girl of Nine Muses so I don't know what you're talking about.
I think it is cute.

AReed

Kyungri and Hyunah are okay if they don't have eyeliner on. Otherwise they're bottom tier for me. As well as Sera. Other than Sera's soulless stare, her teeth bother me.

Sunga, Minha, Hyemi are the best IMO. Actually I don't even know the names/faces of the others.

Dice

I think for pure qt factor Kyungri is #1, so freaking adorable all the time with all her little actions, but Sera has so much heart and is maybe the realest idol in the biz so she maintains actual #1, plus I like short girls. Sungah really grew on me because she is so girl-next-door in her look and personality combined with her bangin bod. She seems to be down to earth like Sera, though maybe less passion and more in it for the ride. Still, she just seems to have a cool pragmatic attitude that is attractive, which I would say is really a strength for the entire group.

LowerLevel

1.Sera
1.LeeSam
1.Eunji
1.Sungah
1.Erin
1.Hyuna
1.Hyemi
1.Kyungri
1.Minha

See what I did there? First group in a long time where I actually like ALL the members!

Eldren

Kyungri has a bitch-face?
That's sexist, by the way.
Minha in top 3? Sungah number 9? Hyuna bottom tier?

ieNNiyrTURaCV.gif

You people are awful. (I will agree that Lee Sam can be pretty lazy though. When she's on, she's on, but she's off quite a lot.) (LowerLevel, I respect that.)

Thank god we've got Queen Sooyoung to cleanse this page of filth.

tumblr_mv67lyVoqQ1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

LowerLevel

Thanks Eldren. It's odd, I noticed LeeSam seemed to be more into this track/video/behind the scenes (Gun) than before. I haven't seen her this animated since a Ticket live show I think it was. Even the Weekly Idol for Dolls, she was kinda... meh. With the "tired" excuse LOL. Nice to see her and the others in higher spirits.

I thought Sungah was the dead pixel girl of Nine Muses so I don't know what you're talking about.
I think it is cute.

I thought it was Lee Sem or whatever her name is that has a mole in the Gun MV?

Man IU's trying too hard to be like my waifu. She just needs to stick to
Eunhyuk
singing, acting cute and being the nation's little sister. Ailee's got the diva and thigh's perfectly, ain't nobody else need to be in this competition.

Top Bottom