• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Edit: Double post, and on a new page. Save me Jiyeon.

tumblr_nd1vb7z96a1tqs827o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nd1vb7z96a1tqs827o1_1280.jpg

Cuddler

Tomorrow 2BiC with more than other 70 artists will release an MV and a digital single titled "talk about love" to help African children:
https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl/posts/373745666111560

Kim Myung Ki (a guy who did the auditions on SuperstarK6) released already his first mini album, this is the title track:
김명기 "보석" - 오늘밤
all the song in the album are self composed. During the SuperstarK6 audition he singed "Change the World", here is a live version:
[슈퍼스타k6] 김명기-change the world
His voice is particular, especially for the Korean music, haven't listened to his full album, the title track is not bad but could be better imo.

to JustinBB7, I don't know if you have watched the episode already but just in case you didn't, don't watch the Hello Counselor episode with Super Junior while eating.

JustinBB7

to JustinBB7, I don't know if you have watched the episode already but just in case you didn't, don't watch the Hello Counselor episode with Super Junior while eating.

Haha yea I watched it already, first part was nasty.

Last part was the best though. TTS next week or week after most likely!

Eldren

https://twitter.com/kor_celebrities/status/520365653014761473

Kyle Hanagami choreographed "Be Natural" he's worked with a lot of famous people apparently. (Got Justin Bieber and something about Beyonce from a rough google translate).

As Pendulum said, he's the guy who did that Yoncé choreography that APink used without permission (lol) but more recently he also did the choreo for Adrenaline by STT which I really like. I hope SM keeps him around for future releases, he does good work.

US kpopgaf:

-----

SM is a god damn mess right now. Their statement comes across as really petty. I've seen talk of the Chinese members being discriminated against in terms of pay distribution, that'd be messed up if true. Maybe they'll look at the state they're in and realise they are the common denominator here (but they probably won't.)

broz0rs

Kyle won't be happy then. He was the guy that spoke out when A Pink borrowed his choreography to a Beyonce song.

I went back to look at that Be Natural pre-debut and in the credits Famous puts himself as "performance director" which he is, but at the time I interpreted as choreographer. I think it's somewhat shady. They (or just Famous Jae) should have given some credit to Kyle because the job he's done with RV is superb.

he also did the choreo for Adrenaline by STT which I really like. I hope SM keeps him around for future releases, he does good work.

I never seen that until just now and wow it's a really fun dance that matches the music so well!

luso

I went back to look at that Be Natural pre-debut and in the credits Famous puts himself as "performance director" which he is, but at the time I interpreted as choreographer. I think it's somewhat shady. They (or just Famous Jae) should have given some credit to Kyle because the job he's done with RV is superb.

I never seen that until just now and wow it's a really fun dance that matches the music so well!

Adrenaline is fun, it's great.
Seems to be his YT channel.
Check out first comment here, lol

Ym1r

I just finished watching Dr. Jin with my neighbor. God it was so horrible, I don't even know why she wanted to watch it, whoever wrote that thing deserves to never write another drama again, they should be banned from writing.

JustinBB7

Looks like they did a chinese running man members vs kim jong kook, 9 vs 1
he eliminated 7 of them lol the last guy got him, other one was a girl who didn't seem to come close to him

tumblr_nd9hnpR92o1rndus9o1_r1_250.gif

These chinese clothes aren't very strong.

Top Bottom