• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Millenium Boy's (EXO-T) member in charge of Luhan leaves his group.
---
UHD OC said:
F2LBxZU.jpg
qEGvoqj.jpg

RCnnfaB.jpg
XrJgagc.jpg

NLc4omX.jpg
1413031959-41-org.jpg

n1Lpbzr.jpg
K5h9EDF.jpg

neoism

wow after 2 eps I fucking loove roommate..all the people are awesome... sunny, nana and the alligator laugh girl :p <3 <3 will watch s1 tomorrow....

roaSone

Then it's true
(but we all knew it already)
, and they don't want VIPs to be in a bad mood during Taeyang's concert.

JustinBB7

Goodbye summer.

I will miss seeing all those beautiful pale legs all day long.

Isn't that the same bridge Kim Jong Kook held.. Suzy? On his back and ran over it? A long with every other running man, actually that entire place looks like Running Man has been there a few times. The boat and the water lol.

wow after 2 eps I fucking loove roommate..all the people are awesome... sunny, nana and the alligator laugh girl :p <3 <3 will watch s1 tomorrow....

What's the concept of that show? I love Sunny and Nana so.

luso

TTS final stage.
The 4 weeks promotions cycle is kept... It is really true EXO will comeback soon?
After this, I'm expecting some soshi drought and in the best scenario only at spring they will be back. There's also Tokyo Dome but that's not a broadcast.

xolovestephi said:
#GOODBYEHOLLER &#53468;&#54000;&#49436; &#47484; &#48731;&#45208;&#44172;&#54644;&#51456; &#47784;&#46304; &#48516;&#46308;&#44172; &#45796;&#49884; &#54620;&#48264; &#44048;&#49324;&#46300;&#47549;&#45768;&#45817; thanks again to every single person who helped putting this album together & to the fans who bring the best out in us no matter what<3 #unconditional love to #&#49548;&#50896; * ( &#49324;&#51652;&#51008; - #THISMORNING #3RDYEARS #TTS #&#44596;&#51092;&#45824;&#50836; )

Seohyun said:
Tae! Ti! Seo! Holler~!! Till the last broadcast~ It’s completed enjoyably~~ All fans who have supported us!! Really really really thank you&#9825; TaeTiSeo rehearsal scene that everyone doesn’t know!! keke Annyeonghasaeyo (hello)~ We are Taeyeon! Tiffany! Seohyun!~~ keke

taeyeon_ss said:
"Holler!! the activities were short and sweet, but, thanks to the people who still anticipated and enjoyed it, we were able to promote happily. thank you so much to all the staff members who worked hard together since preparations^ #holler #tts #tts2ndminialbum #hollerMV #tysone sone, i love you. @beatburgerjae @xolovestephi"

taeyeon_ss said:
BzuFqjsCQAA5fQN.jpg

Taeny
tumblr_ndbf1olij81rrjbeno1_250.gif

One stupid question, but then they are actually living there and not only for the days of filming?

Does not seem like it anymore. Looks like the full time concept was scrapped just given how little people were actually there, like Dong Wook basically being out of the house for 15ish weeks/episodes because of filming a drama.

Dunno maybe they are but honestly seems like there are a few to many hints that they are just there for like... a weekend at a time or something.

dokish

Banned
Isn't that the same bridge Kim Jong Kook held.. Suzy? On his back and ran over it? A long with every other running man, actually that entire place looks like Running Man has been there a few times. The boat and the water lol.

What's the concept of that show? I love Sunny and Nana so.

I'm not sure since I never saw this episode. Must be Mapo Bridge or Sogang Bridge. The most famous ones. Since the Han River splits the whole city in half they have lots of bridges.

llehuty

Dunno maybe they are but honestly seems like there are a few to many hints that they are just there for like... a weekend at a time or something.

I'mokwiththis.jpg

I mean, it only needs quality interaction between the cast for it to work.

Also, they edit it to make it look like its one day per episode but it's probably not the case.

dokish

Banned
Perfume performed in Seoul today and danced Crayon Pop - dokish you messed up big time not going.

BzvwDxWCEAEkxiH.jpg

10701995_877922212232887_5134177191093791006_n.jpg
I wasn't aware of this. This concerts are not well known before they happen, unless you are part of the official really really hard core fanclub page.

Pendulum

tablo.gif

----

Apart from the cast changes, I think some of the improvement in the 2nd season (so far) of Roommates has come from the editing. They don't seem to be painfully drawing out events. Maybe they have more content to work with due to the people. Maybe it'll change once the cast settles down. Regardless, still optimistic for future episodes.

NyoRx

I wasn't aware of this. This concerts are not well known before they happen, unless you are part of the official really really hard core fanclub page.

Fuck. I was actually planning to go to this but my friend bailed on me to go.

Apart from the cast changes, I think some of the improvement in the 2nd season (so far) of Roommates has come from the editing. They don't seem to be painfully drawing out events. Maybe they have more content to work with due to the people. Maybe it'll change once the cast settles down. Regardless, still optimistic for future episodes.

Pretty much, the editing was consistently terrible in the first season and they only kinda got the hang of it near the end. The cast this time is super variety flavor of the month/year but maybe thats what it needed.

Senior K-Pop stans... I was enlightened last night by the greatness of Bada and essentially SES. So now I turn to y'all for recommendations if y'all don't mind. I've seen her Immortal Song performances, but besides that, I have no clue where to start.

On that note, people are gonna hate me for this but I'm favoring Red Velvet's version of Be Natural by 10%. Before y'all raise the pitchforks and all that, I will say it's only because the chair choreography is the best positive thing I've seen all year in the K-Pop world. SES' version, while sexy in terms of vocals, is just missing that choreo.

neoism

TTS final stage.
The 4 weeks promotions cycle is kept... It is really true EXO will comeback soon?
After this, I'm expecting some soshi drought and in the best scenario only at spring they will be back. There's also Tokyo Dome but that's not a broadcast.

BzuFqjsCQAA5fQN.jpg

Taeny
:( yeah with her taegram posts it will probably be another 2 years or more til more TTS :*( her poor voice sounds really horse...

On an awesome note though I FINALLY out of the blue had a dream with taeyeon......
hurrplz.png
harharplz.png
but I suddenly waked up like 2 minutes before my alarm...................

angry-rage-face-smiley-emoticon.png

Peru

I told you in this thread and you responded lol. Or you could just follow the interpark site.

broz0rs

Senior K-Pop stans... I was enlightened last night by the greatness of Bada and essentially SES. So now I turn to y'all for recommendations if y'all don't mind. I've seen her Immortal Song performances, but besides that, I have no clue where to start.

On that note, people are gonna hate me for this but I'm favoring Red Velvet's version of Be Natural by 10%. Before y'all raise the pitchforks and all that, I will say it's only because the chair choreography is the best positive thing I've seen all year in the K-Pop world. SES' version, while sexy in terms of vocals, is just missing that choreo.

I think the S.E.S wiki page is a good reference because it lists all their Inkigayo and Music Bank performances of their top hits. My personal favorites are I'm Your Girl, which is easily their biggest hit, and Love

I have to admit that as a person who loved the original, the new Red Velvet version is better imo because the girls added a ton of more sensuality to the song and Wendy killed it with her smoky, jazzy singing.

Honestly, Be Natural may have the best choreo of any kpop song ever.

They really know how to use those chairs.

This would have been the best choreography ever, but too bad it was too difficult.

Top Bottom