• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

As well as the 4 MVs, Gaeko's releasing 2 title tracks. One of the tracks is featuring Zion.T and HA:TFELT.

HipHoptober.

----

Edit: If I am reading right, Lip Service is releasing a track in 4 hours.
YWNlH2z.jpg

----

Edit 2: Ramping up for China, Hyomin and Eunjung have started Weibos.

----

Edit 3: 141012 Soyeon & Youngji & Song Ji Eun & Jiyoon & Dickpunks Moonlight Silla Rock Ver.

----

Edit 4: Bully Hwayoung
ib27ChQ0jKx5o8.gif

Kuno

The full Nine Muses documentary with English sub [URL=" been put on YT[/URL]

Thanks for the link, just checked it out.

Their debut was majorly screwed up by management. The biggest problem is that No Playboy is a terrible song. Even their CEO said as much in the documentary. I think it gave a bad first impression that they never recovered from. When they put together the group, maybe they should have focused on getting more good vocalists, because their live performances back then were pretty embarrassing.

When I first heard Wild, I thought it would be the song to put them on the map but it just fizzled like the rest of their output. Now that Sera's gone I really wonder what's gonna happen to them.

Ym1r

hes a h8r. He likes Jungsis too much he can't get over how gr8 they are. It makes Roommate really boring for him.

Anyway new WGM, god damn song jae rim and kim so eun really the best, she purposely groped the guy, pretty close to his junk too.

edit: Super RIP mblaq

Selane

EXO
Nine Muses
Hello Venus
SNSD
f(x)
Kara
MBLAQ

Any other groups that fell apart this year that I'm forgetting about?

luso

EXO
Nine Muses
Hello Venus
SNSD
f(x)
Kara
MBLAQ

Any other groups that fell apart this year that I'm forgetting about?

I wouldn't say all of those "fell apart", some are in a very bad position (9muses/MBLAQ/Hello Venus) while others, even if shaken, they are still alive to continue for a while.
But 2014 is the year of k-pop implosion.

Nana & Sunny. Sunny's body is the length of Nana's legs, LMAO.

BzzkdsdCcAEpIiy.jpg:large

Nana's high heels helps, but yeah, Sunny is a shorty.

Is this what the Nu Abo choreo was supposed to be like?

Great performance, by a great lineup. Seriously falling in love with Youngji, her voice is great too. I really love the song as well. Is it some old Korean song or something? Reminds me of Nilliriya or whatever it's called. Only other video of it I could find was some performance by Jay Park.

Taebak

Pendulum

All we need is Jiyeon SNS. When will she come back

She got the worst of it (being their most visible member), and I had hoped she might have opened an Instagram by now since the other members have paved the way and are using it regularly. Fingers crossed Weibo, and Chinese fans, give her a new start.

----

립서비스 (Lip Service) - "유치뽕" 안무영상 ("Puppy Love" Dance Practice)

----

Gaeko "Rose" teaser

----

Thanks for the music, MBLAQ. Crazy how they declined without anything blowing up. I remember when Joon was on half of the variety shows in existence.

llehuty

Let's see if k-pop is going to shift to the j-pop model with graduations to renew the lineups. To be honest, it makes sense. All this idols recruited very soon and with some years in the industry probably have changed their priorities. You would think some of them would like to keep making k-pop, but it's obviously not the case for everyone.

Once again, After School, trend setters.

Loci

This new WGM couple is so great. Guy totally knows how to work her.
Also please let Hyeri be a regular on the panel.

luso

Instagram story

Taeyeon
10735210_732365653498914_1944117229_n.jpg

Sooyoung
tumblr_nde3mwlXIQ1r4oun7o1_1280.jpg

Tiffany
tumblr_inline_nddopiP9ae1r74ak2.jpg

Tiffany said:
Who took this photo, it’s so well taken.. #PhotoHwang #Tipparazzi #OnSetPhotoByMyong MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Taeyeon’s reply
As expected, when it comes to photos, it’s our fans, Tippa-jjang and Top Star News that’s the best.

Taeyeon
tumblr_nddwumirWz1rp2chco1_500.jpg

#tysone #goodbyeholler

---

Vixx: not bad (also JiYeon is there)
Song Ji Eun: sounds like a Hyosung's track

Top Bottom