• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

Amber big pimpin.
tumblr_nk3ysmYdvE1qc8smpo1_1280.jpg
She could probably get into any girls panties if she swung that way. Or, you know, if she just wanted to.

Ashhong

I swear was definitely a step up after Touch my body. I still hate the group.

You like Wiggle Wiggle and you don't like 4Minute's Crazy? Seek help.

The other suggestions were trolling though.

Crazy is alright. The chorus is mediocre, and thats where a song really matters to me.

EXID's Hani says she wants to take the fancammer who made 'Up & Down' popular out to a meal.

On the February 21 broadcast of KBS CoolFM's 'Jang Dong Min and Lady Jane's 2 O'Clock' radio show, EXID appeared for the 'Letter to myself' Lunar New Year special. Hani made sure to thank the fancammer who put the group in the spotlight with the message, "Hello. I'm receiving a lot of love because of you. Thank you so much. I really wanted to at least buy you one meal, but I'm considering a different option because you said you feel too pressured. I'm currently thinking about how I should thank you, and I hope you take care of me in the future as well."

Pharkill pls, do it for the team.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's funny because it's not even in the top #10 best fancams of her but it took off for who knows why.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I don't know if Amber's gay or not, but she's literally in the best position in the world. If she's straight, she can tap any male idol in K-pop and no one would even suspect a thing. Or she could be banging Hyuna and people wouldn't know either.

Woman is straight up Queen of the World at this point. Whatever her angle is, she keeps on winning. Plus she's one of the most likable people on the planet. She just rocks.

Yuri Yoga...

Indeed.

Not one hundred percent sure who you're refering to since they change formation, but I'll just assume you're talking about Junghwa and dump these:

Pretty safe assumption imo!

Woman is straight up Queen of the World at this point. Whatever her angle is, she keeps on winning. Plus she's one of the most likable people on the planet. She just rocks.

Her solo did pretty poorly, didn't it?

Yeah sure, let's post a >10MB gif

Your wish is my command.
iI7fgpHPS40II.gif

Ashhong

Not one hundred percent sure who you're refering to since they change formation, but I'll just assume you're talking about Junghwa and dump these:

Sometimes I don't even know who I'm talking about. But this girls cute

Thank god for reverse google images. I remember now how much trouble I had recognizing these girls lol

dokish

Banned
It seems that GAF is unware that Jisook and that other hot chick from Rainbow are doing a small show with InsiteTV. They have done quite a few videos already on different subjects (make up, selca lenses, etc) and their latest video is a review of several fried chicken places. Fully subbed in English, worth checking it out.

More movie recommendations:

Once Upon A Time In High School (Really retarded name in English, but awesome movie).

Img775157173331601.jpg

My Brilliant Life

Ashhong

I skimmed through that beautiful life movie at work. Looked good, been meaning to watch it for real. Expected but sad ending.

dokish

Banned
Chicks talking with food in their mouths. Major turn off. I am most seriously displeased.

I have bad news for you...

That's 99.9% of Korean women. I wouldn't say a "cultural thing", but their manners on the table are different, and they are less self-conscious how one is supposed to eat, compared to westerners. They make a lot of chewing sound and eat with their mouths "open".

For me it's a turn on

That's 99.9% of Korean women. I wouldn't say a "cultural thing", but their manners on the table are different, and they are less self-conscious how one is supposed to eat, compared to westerners. They make a lot of chewing sound and eat with their mouths "open".

It's absolutely a cultural thing, and I am well aware of it. Shitty habits can be fixed though.

Ym1r

For me it's a turn on

A lot of Asians do this.

I grew up in an upper-middle class neighborhood, most of my friends were white, and when I was young I used to chew loudly and talk with a full mouth all the time. They would politely ask me to chew with my mouth closed and not talk with food in my mouth, and eventually it just stuck with me and now I tell all my younger brothers, sisters, and cousins the same. I don't really tell my dad though, and he does it a lot. Kind of inappropriate and rude for me to say anything to him and anybody older, so I just leave it at that.

llehuty

Shinhwa hype

신화 SHINHWA - 표적(Sniper)_MV Teaser

It seems that GAF is unware that Jisook and that other hot chick from Rainbow are doing a small show with InsiteTV. They have done quite a few videos already on different subjects (make up, selca lenses, etc) and their latest video is a review of several fried chicken places. Fully subbed in English, worth checking it out.

Looks like the twoluckymembers that get to eat for the rest of thegroup, lol. Also, you might have missed the higlight of the show.

vanty

Rainbow - Black Swan Music Video

A little bland/flat/whatever but not too bad and huge improvement over the garbage they were given last time. Hopefully there's at least or or two songs on the album that are much better not that it matters in making this a success or not I suppose.

Rainbow - Black Swan Music Video

A little bland/flat/whatever but not too bad and huge improvement over the garbage they were given last time. Hopefully there's at least or or two songs on the album that are much better not that it matters in making this a success or not I suppose.

Pretty good. Song doesn't reach it's potential it feels like. I'll be looking forward to remixes of the song. Really like the mv and concept. Girls all look amazing, except for No Eul. Overall, I'm content. Hope it charts well.

edit: It's a grower...

Ashhong

For me it's a turn on

I have never noticed this with any of my family or other asian friends. I should keep an eye out

dokish

Banned
Lip Service questionably drop Cora from trio

What's with these groups falling apart not even one year in?

If you look at the new pictures popping up on Facebook, I would assume Cora wasn't comfortable with the new direction they wanted to take Lipservice (sexy, erotic, provocative, etc).

10441152_702402829875348_9044849946584549764_n.jpg

I have never noticed this with any of my family or other asian friends. I should keep an eye out

That's why I said I would NOT consider a cultural thing. If we consider culture as "[...] the set of ideas, behaviors, attitudes, and traditions that exist within large groups of people. These ideas, behaviors, traditions, etc. are passed on from one generation to the next and are typically resistant to change over time." - I would only add that for something to be CULTURE it needs to be CONSCIOUS, deliberately passed upon others, with awareness.

Since most asians (and here specially, Koreans) don't "deliberately" eat the way they eat, I don't call it cultural, it's just a habit/way of eating that kids learn when looking at others eating.

vanty

luso

New Rainbow's not bad but it does not stand out. Seems a 2012 song. I agree this will not change their situation.

That Dating Alone show is like those dating PC games, lol.
I saw Yuri's episodes but next is Davichi's Kang Min Kyung. And afterwards, Hani.

dokish

Banned
I was at the bus stop few days ago and saw the music video of Up & Down being displayed from inside a convenience store couple of days ago...

Got curious because once nice ass invited me to lick the screen... however the MV was an edited version for promotional purposes.

Saw the whole thing today and I lack words to describe my horniness. I wonder what was GAF's reaction when this was released. Links would be welcomed.

I could marathon fucking them all day long, one after another.

hyerin1.gif

Top Bottom