• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

tumblr_nkc3b40gQo1qg2i3bo1_400.png

ramyeon

No fuckin way dsp... NO FUCKING WAY.

Ending a life and a group at the same time.

Fuck you DSP
DSP's statement is that she had cancelled her trainee contract and moved back to her hometown around a month ago.

Whatever happened, and it could have been a bunch of things, it's just really sad.

vanty

A relationship requires both parties to be into each other. So there's nothing real except confirmation of the kid's boner.

Tangeroo

A relationship requires both parties to be into each other. So there's nothing real except confirmation of the kid's boner.

They asked her the same question and she also said yes (which she also said she admitted in another interview). They're basically getting married now.

Sera with a new music video.

It's fucking garbage. Worst one yet. I can live with the fact that my once favorite member of 9M and one of my favorite idols dropped out the group and started making music that just isn't my cup of tea, it's not the end of the world. I was still hoping she would amount to more than this though. I had pretty much given up on her, and she still manages to disappoint me. I gotta stop doing this to myself and clicking these links. The song has two fucking lines of lyrics, and it she can't even get that right. Please be my light, in my life... Didn't she live in Canada for a while?! The only redeeming aspect of the music video is that she's still stunningly beautiful.

If nothing else, I hope she's happy. May you live a long and happy life Ryu Sera.
2010-2014
tumblr_mykflkpxUL1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Peru

I'm stoked BoA is working with some very firmly RnB producers for her album.. praying she's writing her own lead single tho

About time. Didn't the last time this went to court was because an actress wanted out of her marriage/found another man and they sent her to jail for it or something lol. Pretty crazy law to uphold.

Top Bottom