• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

GuyFieriPizza.gif

I think you are right. For some reason she looks weird in that pic.

Oh wait, you're serious? :p

tumblr_nig6ikuYHB1tiutdfo3_r3_540.gif

Soojung pls said:

Cuddler

No one posted this?
15& "사랑은 미친짓(Love is Madness) (feat. Kanto of TROY)" Live Video
Nothing incredible but I like it.

In other news I just finished watching episode 8 of Persevere Goo Hae Ra, my reaction:
:O
Park Kwang-sun character is gay, he has a crush for the manager of the team (an ex-idol), also Henry is falling in love with U Sung Eun character even if she's chubby (miracle? even if to be honest in most of the episode he keeps on thinking that it's impossible that she likes her...) and as expected is looking more and more likely that the overweight Korean girl that was bullied in the United States is (of course) now an idol (and also at least for now annoying, talentless, spoiled, etc.)
Finally some lesbian representation in k dramas.. of course the Korean nazi TV bureau is 'looking into the appropriateness' of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrML-ZO9pOM
Pretty great scene, also much better than the kiss I just saw in Persevere Goo Hae Ra imo.

Eldren

But...Hyoyeon is the prettiest and most talented amongst SNSD no? I thought that was obvious?

I mean, it was obvious to me but not all SNSD fans are as perceptive as I am, so...

I'm a SNSD fan and like all of them, but if I had to choose it would be her
or TaeYeon

wsz6z4o.gif

ibmF2LgoZn8L86.gif

Welcome! I hope you stick around.

Wouldn't he be like the 4th Hyo stan? You, Phono and that guy who also stanned Yuri.

You mean the guy who was banned years ago and that other guy who hasn't posted in the last like 3 OTs?

iwYlTYnFWaXVN.gif

(RIP Phono and Ranvier, I'm still sad I joined GAF long after you'd both gone.)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yesterday I woke up thinking of Girl's Be Ambitious by Kara. This morning I woke up thinking of Tymee's domination on Unpretty Rapstar. Why is my mind going to kpop first thing.

Pendulum

Thirsty Henry getting his wish
According to a new report from eDaily, Henry, Yewon, CNBLUE Jonghyun, and actress Gong Seung Yeon will be joining the “We Got Married” cast. However, there’s a twist.

This time around, the four will be choosing their own partners through one-on-one dates, and only if the guy and girl choose each other do they become a couple. The filming for the four stars’ initial dates are already under way, and it remains to be seen how the stars will be paired up.

Top Bottom