• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Ties

Banned
sorry yall but

after hearing glass bead and seeing their choreography. gfriend just shits all over lovelyz. they're prettier too, perched for their next comeback

I'm extremely dissapointed so far by Lovelyz, i refuse to believe that the same company that gave us Infinite is pushing a group like that so badly. Get your shit together Woolim.

Cuddler

Some updates about BlackSwan, the female duo (from the same company that 2BiC is from) composed by EB(rapper) and Jessie(singer). They have a YouTube channel and some of the cover they have done are really good.
EB rapping:
[BlackSwan's Music Box] 02. Let me Introduce
Jessie singing:
[BlackSwan's Music Box] 03. 노래가 늘었어(Singing got better)
My favorite cover by them:
[BlackSwan's Music Box] 04. Only Wanna Give It To You
Another cover that I like:
[BlackSwan's Music Box] 05. Piano Man

LMAO

gzdLDMn.png

Gain promoting herself on instagram.

"I'm gonna promote myself by being chic but actually people will just wonder what the shit I was smoking before I had these pics taken, I mean I took."

Just take a generic selfie like everyone else with the same pose/makeup so no one can actually tell you who are if they did not look at the account name like a good k-pop act.

Peru

Lovelyz is good, generic cutesy k-pop that works as catnip pop the same way an AKB-type group's formulaic j-pop works. Delivers steadily. We need that stuff in k-pop, a solid baseline, and then experimentation and alternative voices can be built on top.

Peru

Cube Entertainment, home to leading K-pop groups like BEAST and 4Minute, will be debuting its first girl group in six years this month!

A representative of the agency revealed to OSEN, “We are planning to debut CLC in the middle of this month. It will be Cube’s first multinational girl group, as it includes Thai member Sorn.”

“We recently finished filming for the album jacket and music video. A great deal of time and care has gone into the preparation, so we are planning to present you with something unique that is completely different from the basic girl groups,” the agency added.

So, taking bets.. will we see yet another talented group with a difference turn generic k-shit on debut? "Completely different" in PR speak means "exactly the same", as we've seen before.

clc.jpg

luso

We are witnessing a paradigm change about the K-pop as we know it. One of the Pillars was destroyed: U-Kiss won a trophy - their first since debut. If Rainbow wins next then everything will crumble and the New K-pop will have its dawn.

Another good song like CJL. Probably a grower as well. Not as good as their pre-debut and the b-sides from their first album. I'm happy though. They're still solidly #2 after Red Velvet.

Bwahaha. Eaglery awaiting the NB article.

sorry yall but

after hearing glass bead and seeing their choreography. gfriend just shits all over lovelyz. they're prettier too, perched for their next comeback

oECDWlU.gif

Do they have a single member prettier than a single member of Lovelyz?

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

So, taking bets.. will we see yet another talented group with a difference turn generic k-shit on debut? "Completely different" in PR speak means "exactly the same", as we've seen before.

clc.jpg

Oh man I hope so. The last thing I would want is some boring ass busker inspired group from Cube. Leave shitty gimmicks like that for some nugu company. I want another 4minute. Conformity for the win!

mr_chun

Came to post Fiestar. Been waiting so long for them to redirect and I am wholly satisfied. Song is good, video is good, and gooooooood loooooooord they look amazing. Thank you jesus.

And as a fan of High School Love On, I loved the Baek Seung Heon cameo.

neoism

Came in to post Goddess Tae in high cut, beaten cause i went stupid looking the pics.

Are their more than these 3?
We'll be getting a bunch of hot pics this year but with the rumor that snsd album is in May they probably delayed taes solo album :/... Wish she would do more sexy photoshoots.

Top Bottom