• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Niks

IdmO8FA.jpg

rj9VJY3.jpg

c0pa86Z.jpg

oh wow, sexy taeng out of nowhere!

MUtx4hR.gif

A NEW PIC. OMG

B_TBhDZU8AE0Uj6.jpg:large

Translation.

Taeyeon High Cut Vol 145 Polaroid
We can always trust Taeyeon's solos. From the 2008 drama <Hong Gil-Dong>'s theme song, "If", we already fell deeply into her ability to express an entire drama within the span of 4 minutes. Followed by <Beethoven Virus>'s "Can You Hear Me?", <Athena: Goddess of War>'s "I Love You", <The King 2 Hearts>'s "Missing You Like Crazy", every OST she sings naturally achieves all kill status. Was it a year ago? I realized this as soon as I heard Taeyeon's "Set Me Free". Going forward, it would be difficult for Taeyeon to be free. And in February of 2015, we finally heard that Taeyeon is preparing a solo album. We heard the news that she is in the middle of preparing for her solo album, with the goal of announcing it within the first half of the year. We waited several years so what's a few more months of waiting. Please show us the skills of Taeyeon, the number one vocalist of South Korea's girl group, who makes our hearts soar.

Nana.

Lim Kim released something new and none of you posted it? Shame on you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_huhV8UYU

Okay, the song is pretty terrible. Especially after her last mini which was amazing.

Lolwat. I actually think this is a fantastic song. It's a fun, happy, cheery upbeat song.

Without Knowing It All is probably my fave from her, but I really dig this too. It's definitely getting some airtime on my playlist and lord knows my K-pop playlist needs some updating. Last song I really had to add was that KIXS song with San-E lol.

You're doing god's work man.

Seriously, Suzy's so much better than that Bacon.

These are all pretty great.

You guys stanning Lovelyz and GFRIEND obviously missed out on 2014 rookies of the year Minx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ELaTPgfKq8

Don't know how many times I have to tell you.

Didn't miss anything. Minx are solidly #4 right behind Sonamoo. That song you linked is awful though. Their debut was great.

polka dot skirts, the thing I can't resist...

Also realizing your a k-media junky when you pause the new avengers trailer for like 2 minutes to point out the MBC building and what recent stuff was shot at there. @.@

Eldren

Daily Hyoyeon News Update:

Qj6pMr8.jpg

The first SNSD member to appear on Immortal Song, her first episode will air tomorrow at 6pm KST on KBS2TV. Tune in to see an unprecedented display of talent and beauty from the member specifically chosen by the producers.

Also this happened:

I don't even know

Top Bottom