• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

No No Eul

ixqtHWL68IXvH.jpg
ibfNWL9MI797eT.jpg
Hwayoung

luso

Awesome Tae post.

Not HQ enough.

Probably index images only, they are small to begin with

What does that mean?

I think is the official fan (Sone) membership reopening as it is closed to new inscriptions for years (since 2008-9 maybe).

Some audio from the party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsMVkjRI8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdNsD-r4txY

fan account said:
800+ HANDWRITTEN MESSAGES FOR HER FANS AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY.
<3

About this birthday party, speculating it was pegged to her incoming (as in very soon) solo and SM gave the go ahead but I would not be surprised if the solo activities were delayed/postponed to later and after SNSD comeback rather than before it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jessi, if you have to tell everyone in the room that blast on you wasn't even good, it was good.

Dice

your masquerading habits eventually lead you to every place, to pretend you belong in each subcommunity for a short time

Selane

&#49828;&#53588;&#46972; (Stellar) - &#47693;&#52397;&#51060; (Fool) (Teaser)

Pretty interesting beginning where they show the girls looking at malicious comments about the group on Naver. Translation of those comments from one of the YouTube commenters:

"Is Stellar a broken/failed group??"
"Failed, right? Stellar, the group only report about stockings"
"Slut's group"

And I guess they're trying to use that self-awareness as an excuse to backpedal away from their slutty concepts and go to something a little less ridiculous? I don't know much about Stellar but I assume I'm remembering correctly and it's the group that used to straight up grope each other on stage.

llehuty

Looking forward Gain's comeback. Looks and sounds great. Stellar on the other hand sounds so damn generic. This is not the Mask follow up we deserve.

Dice

Oh hey, it's Nicole. I feel she'll have a hard time getting back into things with the public and the idol scene, like a GF who went to a different college then wants to get back together after life has moved on some. It's like yeah things were on good terms, but it's different now.

Aww Yura and Hong JinYoung's time on WGM is over -tears- was really funny watching them that's for sure.

Anyway they are trying something new for the next episode, 4 people go on different dates and decide their couple that way. fingers crossed for drama~ people already hating on one of the chicks though in the comments, 2 months later (omg i totally ship her!) or w/e. No clue who she... or the other people are so I reserve judgement I guess.

llehuty

Nicole is still doing more promo and variety than any other member of KARA that is not Youngji. She is also going to be in that new dating show.

DSP could easily take advantage of Youngji's popularity to promote the group, but DSP gotta DSP I guess...

llehuty

Yeah, the lineup for that show is great. They have the right balance; popular enough for us to give a damn about most of them, but nugu enough to be comfortable enough to show their true/quirky self without repercussions of pissing a big fandom.

llehuty

I was catching up with the thread, and daaamn if EXO comeback with el dorado. They should had stuck to the teaser snippets since the very beginning.

Pritz covering MomoClo_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xTEjL5slAK4#t=643 Shrimp jump not as good as the original tho

Peru with the good stuff.

Also, spoon bending Yuna, best Yuna. I was scratching my head about her Uri Geller nickname for a while, didn't think it was going to be something so literal, lol.

Top Bottom