• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

#youngjiyogapantshype
tumblr_nl5njphbiG1tdafpko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl5njphbiG1tdafpko2_1280.jpg

So glad Joonhyung stopped dying his hair blonde. He looks 100000x better imo. Still need to watch ep 21-22 of Roommate.

llehuty

"Sometimes she looks exactly like god"

Welp, I guess the discussion of who is going to save k-pop is pointless now.

Seulgi, nation's little god

Pendulum

I've been traveling for 4 weeks (and still am), so I'm a bit out of the loop - any further news about Polaris' CEO (currently part of a lawsuit with Clara) and him being investigated/arrested for fraud?

llehuty

It's like Be Natural but with a good song.

Love/hate relationship with them being the new f(x) though.
It has more to do with meaning f(x) is probably dead as we know it, rather than Red Velvet not doing it justice, because they do.

llehuty

Oh my fnck.

When is the album coming out??

I need more of these in my veins! I mean, it's not groundbreaking or anything really, but it's just chiiiilllll as fnck. I love it!

The weather is finally warm. That means picture taking season is open!

LOLOL. One of the reasons why I miss being in university. The first 2 weeks of spring was like heaven on earth, me and a few bros would just sit outside our library and just admiring the good stuff haha.

Well, I guess SM is giving f(x) tracks to Red Velvet now.

THANKS SULLI :mad:

Argh, Sulli really did set f(x) back. What a waaaaste =/

Which is fucking bullshit considering Sulli is just eye candy. Girl cant sing for shit #fact

I dont understand why they cant just promote without her (temporarily or permanently).

TVXQ, SuJu, SNSD, and EXO have lost members at some point and moved on anyway.

Krystal needs to bail out like her older sis

in b4 avatarquote.jpg
tumblr_nk1yif6bzJ1s1xhmoo1_r4_500.gif

edit: dokish is banned again? lol

vanty

It's good but because of the terrible hair coloring I have no idea what the new girl looks like except there's a fifth one in the group shots where Based Joy is the only recognisable one.

What was the ice cream teaser thing? Are they doing two songs?

Was dokish banned for the random girl creepshots or the German incest thread? Hopefully that was the final time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's good but because of the terrible hair coloring I have no idea what the new girl looks like except there's a fifth one in the group shots where Based Joy is the only recognisable one.
They sit around chatting a lot in the video thing jose posted. She seems.... really young. Like Joy is cute and all but doesn't seem like a kid as this girl does.

What was the ice cream teaser thing? Are they doing two songs?
Automatic is probably the supplemental track they'll do prerecorded performances of before their live performances of the main track Ice Cream Cake. People say they are getting f(x) songs and I can see how maybe it happened that way, but I wouldn't say f(x) is getting straight robbed here. SM only has so many signature sounds to go around, so you get some vague pairings.

DBSK / Shinee
Super Junior / EXO
f(x) / Red Velvet

Although they are channeling some of their old school sounds with Red Velvet that they never gave to SNSD and BoA won't do anymore.

Was dokish banned for the random girl creepshots or the German incest thread? Hopefully that was the final time.
I'm guessing it was the creepshots since it was the one thing he was directly told he would be banned for if he ever did it again. Maybe he thought they weren't watching anymore even though they said they would be. Wouldn't be surprised if it was perma because of that.

Top Bottom