• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

balifor

Neo Member
So does the song title translate to "I miss you" or "want to see"? I suppose it really doesn't matter.

#hashtag(해시태그): GIRL'S DAY(걸스데이) _ Want to see(보고싶어)

xyMykXg.jpg

QvChRPd.jpg

TLm7jHt.jpg

jRvzNMB.jpg

nejlmCR.jpg

qJ6SxPz.jpg

qCz37eT.jpg

Ym1r

Clara's song I guess, if you want even want to call it a song at this point. They also chose the worst way to cut/take that picture.

Also Girl's Day is totally average as hell.

Bz9TdSHCYAAYGLW.jpg

ramyeon

I want the minute I spent watching the Crayon Pop subunit video back.

Couldn't bring myself to sit through the whole thing.

Fafnir

I missed the last two episodes, might go back and watch if I have enough time.

The TaeTiSeo ep 7. The last story.

Bora and Soyu get around, they seem to always guest together.
Disappointed that Yoona didn't guest.
Taengoo's kai-bai-bo strat needs some work. It's the same pattern of scissor paper rock, clever Maknae always defeating with paper.
LOL TaeNy ride again without 3rd wheel Maknae.
Taengoo such a player, acting like she is scared so she can initiate the skinship with Fany.
TaeNy sacrificing the Maknae to the walking dead.
Bad unnie Taengoo leaves Maknae behind while hero Fany saves her.
Damn I gotta go watch the NY episode with Taengoo in bed.
Awww, it's not a ending episode without girl group tears to finish it off.

WpYcxQx.gif
yNfEBAV.gif

nbmVAvM.gif
4jZ2y67.gif

9tny2eJ.gif
aOVbCIW.gif

GAS0MzQ.gif

luso

Taengoo's kai-bai-bo strat needs some work. It's the same pattern of scissor paper rock, clever Maknae always defeating with paper.
Taengoo such a player, acting like she is scared so she can initiate the skinship with Fany.

Seems that Heechul is a real friend.
At the very end of this episode, you can see a maknae doing a spontaneous back hug to Taeyeon, cute.
Zombie TTS, obviously screaming for fun, not from scare, lol.

You must watch the NY episode, I consider that one, along with the episode with Holler album preparations and showcase, the best ones.

TTS went to Disneyland again? Mannn

Isn't that a amusement park in Korea?

Pendulum

I'm not a ballad kind of person, but I didn't mind this. Preferred it over SNSD's "Divine". Impressed that they gave Yura a decent rap part instead of putting her aside with a line and focusing on Minah/Sojin for a full ballad.

AOA's Seolhyun.

----

Happy Birthday to 4Minute's best rapper.

----

Edit:
Could watch these girls all day.
Yura said:
"Mommy in "Female President" outfit...
Daddy won't mind.

vanty

GIRL'S DAY TOO GOOD
talking about the hashtag thing I haven't checked out the song yet

SNSD must have kicked out Jessica after seeing how much better and happier things have been for Girl's Day since they also removed their worst member.

neoism

Omg sooo cute so why are they cryin still haven't see ep 6 :( WHHHY isnt THIS SHOW 1645796433 episodes :*( we'll miss TTS

I was quietly hoping for another Younha feature on an EH track but never thought it'd actually happen.

She is there as well.

Full list: Beenzino, Jo Won Sun, Gaeko, Kim Jong Wan, Verbal Jint, Yankee, Younha, MYK, B.I, Bobby, MINO, Jay Park and Taeyang.

Slowdive

Banned

Pendulum

T-ara and Shinsadong Tiger are doing a Korean remake of this Chinese song, "Little Apple".

Um.

Edited with an explanation:
StarNews has revealed T-ARA will be remaking a Korean version of “Little Apple” and is scheduled to be released in November (exact date unspecified). “Little Apple” is a hit song performed by Chinese Pop singer duo Chopstick Brothers. The Korean version remake will be rearranged and composed by famous Korean music producer and songwriter, Shinsadong Tiger.

“Little Apple” was released in May earlier this year to a great deal of positive feedback from the Chinese public for its interesting and special choreography and melody. It has since resulted in many covers and parodies, increasing its popularity and virality...

...T-ARA’s decision in the remake of “Little Apple” on China soil has gained the attention of the Chopstick Brothers duo. The two have plans to either perform together on stage or collaborate in other ventures or which they have received a lot of anticipation from the public.

Top Bottom