• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Loci

This is definitely true.

Sad truth. :(
Just was going through EH albums and got my hopes up but then I listened to 99 ........
Oh, well. One can only believe in Tablo and his buddies.
___

Hello Venus took pics for upcoming album today. get hype

Kabuto

Bz3mwTTCUAAw1GG.jpg
:'(

"These are scenes from the MV for their new ballad 'I Miss You' to be released on the 15th... It was filmed in advance in January, and the set was filled with tears due to the members' emotional acting."

SM 2014 has a marriage to deal with now. SUJU's Sungmin is getting married this year.

"To those who have allowed me to be who I am now. Dear E.L.F

Hello, this is Sungmin. Where I should start... I thought about what to say so many times starting with the first sentence. After writing and erasing and repeating this process several times... I'm more reminded of the faces and voices of those I'm thankful towards... and I'm delivering this letter with a heavy and cautious heart.

Everyone, I have met a great person and I will be getting married on December 13.
My heart aches as I think of everyone who must have been very shocked and surprised about the sudden news.

I'm sorry that I made you find out through articles first while I was contemplating how to first deliver the news to the E.L.F, who love me and are a dear friend to me, before anyone else...

To be honest, before I delivered this new, there were times that I had to withstand alone as I felt conflicted with the thought of my own decision as well as thoughts of those of everyone whom I've been with up until now. Rather than it being a fear about the decision I've made, I was more worried about whether everyone that I'm thankful towards would become too shocked or hurt by this news, as it is a situation that they've never gone through before [as a fan]. Although I'm a bit late, I'm gathering the courage to deliver the news myself from all the love and trust you've given me.

I want to say how much I love and feel sincerely thankful towards everyone who have stood by my side like a shadow and watched me grow and cheered me on.

I'm also thankful to everyone who has helped me up until now and the members and the agency who trusted and respected by decision. I will strive to become a Sungmin who continues to work hard in the future to return the love you have shown me."

Good for him for telling the truth, previously today his waifu's agency denied the rumours.

Pendulum

SM says
“We plan to actively look into legal action regarding the distorted reports on the video of Tao saying goodbye to his friends, as well as those who indiscriminately distributed the information. Moreover, we will take aggressive action for any further rumors based on false or distorted information.”

exo.gif

I believe them this time. She's holding onto his wrist (they aren't holding hands), and it's a cheek kiss

I don't want to be sued

Selane

I like how it's ok for SM/YG to lie as much as they want about whatever they want, but as soon as someone else is wrong about something OMG WE ARE PURSUING LEGAL ACTION time to sue some 13 year old fangirls!!!

luso

I like how it's ok for SM/YG to lie as much as they want about whatever they want, but as soon as someone else is wrong about something OMG WE ARE PURSUING LEGAL ACTION time to sue some 13 year old fangirls!!!

I suppose about the tabloids and not the people filming it?

Hyuna
http://instagram.com/p/uIXDiGqto9/

Divine MV soon. Can't wait for the gorgeousness.
meanwhile another preview https://vine.co/v/OqbWAqlT2lY
And another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpETIQGsYIQ

Pendulum

Beenzino, Verbal Jint, Winner's Mino, iKON's B.I. and Bobby.

Been waiting for a new good Epik High album in ages, but I think I am more hyped for Gaeko's solo release this month. Haven't seen much that convinces me Tablo's shrugged off his YG-influenced tracks, such as was 99. Prove me wrong, Tablo.

----

iM3lNRxBtj596.gif

Youngji's got some good English pronunciation. Interesting to see that Sunny hasn't featured heavily in any episode yet. Someone give that girl some more caffeine.

Loci

Don't worry Pend. It can't be as bad as 99.
It simply cannot.

also, I think Youngji spent a year or two in New Zealand (playing with sheeps) which explains her English.

Eldren

Divine is about as boring as expected. Get into the superior song:

Show Girls

Imagine how good the MV for this would have been. A burlesque stage show, some jazzy Kyle Hanagami choreography...yet another wasted opportunity by SM

Loving the newest WGM couple, wonder how long this is going to keep up haha.

tumblr_nda67aHkNJ1qbh321o1_250.gif

tumblr_nda67aHkNJ1qbh321o5_250.gif

First day they meet, she threatens to punch him and they get drunk
Second day, hes in the hospital and she tries to grab his junk.

Yeah this is good tv.

Hello Venus was pruned and planted in a more nourishing place.

Yeah, the original was from 1947. Here's another performance.

I definitely liked the special performance from the Hallyu Concert the most.

Let's see if k-pop is going to shift to the j-pop model with graduations to renew the lineups. To be honest, it makes sense. All this idols recruited very soon and with some years in the industry probably have changed their priorities. You would think some of them would like to keep making k-pop, but it's obviously not the case for everyone.

Once again, After School, trend setters.

I'd rather they don't go this direction.

Divine MV
I need HD! Taengoo is glorious.
Edit: HD Version
Bare sholder soshi.
Eye candy but too many close-ups, and I would like to see more of the last scene concept.

Songs alright. A little boring.

Top Bottom