• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

Where are the teasers Peru, where is the comeback date ;_;

Also, still salty about "I'm not" not being Dal Shabet's title track. It's great live.
Although Joker is the one that highest chance of being a "hit", since koreans love that type of bland Brave Bors-ish type of sound.

No No Eul

I know nobody cares for A-Stink anymore...

UPQxEPi.gif

That, sir, is a scandalous accusation.

llehuty

UPQxEPi.gif

That, sir, is a scandalous accusation.

I agree.

My pitchfork is at the ready.

When was the last time anybody posted anything A-Stink related? Was anyone looking forward to their comeback? This community was so obsessed with them a couple of years ago, but suddenly nobody cares. I can't really blame you, it must be soul consuming trying to find redeemable qualities in a group this bland with such a boring output.

This is obviously a joke. But I am legit surprised by the lack of A-pink spam lately.

No No Eul

I guess they haven't been doing much lately?

I can't say I'm particularly excited for this upcoming single. Their anniversary releases are a nice idea/gesture but the songs themselves don't tend to be all that great.

Yeah, A-Pinkeu went under the radar for a bit since they literally had nothing to do... similar to what JYP did to Miss A recently.

They've had guest appearances on variety but that's pretty much it.

I can't say I'm particularly excited for this upcoming single. Their anniversary releases are a nice idea/gesture but the songs themselves don't tend to be all that great.

How dare you.

Eunji wrote this song herself...

I've now got my pitchfork aiming at you instead of llehuty.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mr Chu and L-O-B-E LUV are hella boring but the girls are still delightful. Probably haven't seen too many pics posted because for LUV they pissed off stylist unnie or something and we're all embarrassed for them.

Here is the second part of their Weekly Idol in Saipan w/ subs: 150408 Apink Weekly Idol Saipan
Eunji and Naeun breaking character for a couple seconds.

dCeiUU3.gif

#musicdiscussionrekt

Dal Shabet's Joker grows on me. Too bad you guys reacted so negatively to it lol. But I respect your opinions. I don't feel that Brave influence at all, lol. The strong horns and real instruments as compared to Brave's overused synths these days eh. It does kinda have that somewhat 90s feel that is present in kpop a lot these days, it's not groundbreaking but I appreciate the sound they went for. The mini-album as a whole is really strong though.

But about Brave Bros.. His work is always hit and miss, he creates masterpieces but then followed up by 'copies' of the same formula over and over. Like Sistar's Alone = Teen Top's To You etc. Some of my fave work of his is still Son Dam Bi's Saturday Night and things he did in that era (mostly for Pledis artists, that AS debut mini yas).

I always looooooved this song: Han Una - Mannequin. Some good old '09 Brave. It sounds so basic but it was my jam. Too bad the artist flopped after releasing this one single. :D I followed her for a while but she moved onto musical work from what I've seen, Good for her!

Either way, you have to watch Serri and Woohee's dance performance with some Beyonce. I live.

llehuty

But about Brave Bros.. His work is always hit and miss, he creates masterpieces but then followed up by 'copies' of the same formula over and over. Like Sistar's Alone = Teen Top's To You etc. Some of my fave work of his is still Son Dam Bi's Saturday Night and things he did in that era (mostly for Pledis artists, that AS debut mini yas).

The thing with Brave bros is that he just do too many derivative productions. I understand him following a succesful sound, but frankly, I just lost the count of how many copies of Alone he have produced already. It's not necessarily bad music, it's just not exciting.

And yeah, that dance performance by Woohee is great.
I had to force myself to look at Serri the second time around and she is also good.

ramyeon

The thing with Brave bros is that they just do too many derivative productions. I understand them following a succesful sound, but frankly, I just lost the count of how many copies of Alone they have produced already. It's not necessarily bad music, it's just not exciting.
Despite the misleading stage name, Brave Brothers is actually just one guy.

AReed

Super Junior’s Kangin has been reported to police for failing to attend his mandatory reserve army training

Kangin was discharged from the military in 2012 and assigned to 72 hours of mandatory reserve army training. However, it was reported that he did not attend a single training session. About this, his management company SM Entertainment said, “He could not attend due to personal reasons. We will be careful so that this does not happen from now on.”

Police indicted Kangin without detention for the offence and passed the case to prosecution.

Pendulum

^ I really don't follow IC but I remember he was lately on IC related news since a while ago.

There have been a number of names connected lately because they've been doing a "Search For The Sixth Man" special for the past month or so. One of the final contenders, Jang Dong Min, withdrew this week due to some of his comments about women resurfacing.

----

Edit:
Match Made In Heaven (full episode 1 eng sub) - Taemin, Hyosung, Henry, Junghwa, Narsha, others.

mr_chun

Gah, so behind on K-pop.

Got caught up on Exo. Love 'Call Me Baby'. Music video is perfect, song is great. The album has a few misses (Exodus), but overall I like it. 'Transformer' is hot.

Girls Generation comeback caught me off guard, had no idea it was so close. Song is missing some meat in the breakdown sections, but overall I like it. Choreography is rapid, probably one of their more entertaining sets.

And I think at long last I've figured out my ranking list for SNSD. I've seen many newbies put forth their list as a rite of passage. I never did cause I wasn't really familiar enough with them, but I got hooked on TTS and the last mini album so I think I've got it.

1. SOOYOUNG!
2. Tae
3. Yoona
4. Sunny
5. Hyoyeon
6. Yuri
7. Seohyun
8. Jessica
9. Tiffany

Fake Edit: I still like A Pink, and I liked Mr. Chu.

luso

Gah, so behind on K-pop.

Got caught up on Exo. Love 'Call Me Baby'. Music video is perfect, song is great. The album has a few misses (Exodus), but overall I like it. 'Transformer' is hot.

Girls Generation comeback caught me off guard, had no idea it was so close. Song is missing some meat in the breakdown sections, but overall I like it. Choreography is rapid, probably one of their more entertaining sets.

And I think at long last I've figured out my ranking list for SNSD. I've seen many newbies put forth their list as a rite of passage. I never did cause I wasn't really familiar enough with them, but I got hooked on TTS and the last mini album so I think I've got it.

1. SOOYOUNG!
2. Tae
3. Yoona
4. Sunny
5. Hyoyeon
6. Yuri
7. Seohyun
8. Jessica
9. Tiffany

Fake Edit: I still like A Pink, and I liked Mr. Chu.

Welcome, probably first time I see Sooyoung in first spot.

That was no comeback though, it was a Japanese single, with a digital release in Korea in a Korean version.

I see some of you are reading Pann / NB... lol
tumblr_nn1lecAC3I1tdgq2xo1_250.gif

oh hey, Taeyeon's nose is uneven.

rGOmoFG.jpg

http://www.kpopviral.com/taeyeons-plastic-surgery-nose-is-falling-off-trending-netizen-comment/

She 100% got her nose done but it seems she needs to go back for maintenance ㅋ

She needs to get more hate for her actions, not only her face.. putting down black people, putting up the middle finger mid-broadcast, etc.

ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if Taeyeon fans will still try to argue that she has a natural nose? ㅋㅋ I like Taeyeun because she’s pretty and has an awesome vocal color but her nose job is something even I can’t deny. It makes me laugh seeing her fans argue that it’s real.

Top Bottom