• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

rGOmoFG.jpg

http://www.kpopviral.com/taeyeons-plastic-surgery-nose-is-falling-off-trending-netizen-comment/

Infinite facepalm

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
K-Stuff Fanboy/Fangirl or Sophisticated Artistic Discussion |OT7| Marginally Asymmetrical Rhinoplasty

mr_chun

Welcome, probably first time I see Sooyoung in first spot.

That was no comeback though, it was a Japanese single, with a digital release in Korea in a Korean version.

Ah gotcha, that explains why I missed it.

Sooyoung is so cute I can't even. Pls.

llehuty

Looks like Pledis is finally going to do something with its 17 member male group that was supposed to debute three years ago or something.

[TEASER] SEVENTEEN PROJECT : 데뷔 대작전(Debut Big Plan)

Don't get it mixed with Sixteen, the audition show for JYP's next girl group. They have revealed 6 of the girls already.

Member #1 Im Nayeon 나연
Member #2 SANA
Member #3 Dahyun 다현
Member #4 TZUYU
Member #5 CHAEYOUNG
Member #6 SOMI

There is no Somin in these yet, but Sana gets points for covering an E-girls song. Also Tzuyu is hot
and probably a bad singer, but whatever.

To add more confusion to everything, both shows premier at the beginning of May.

Petition to remove Kwanghee from Infinity Challenge because he's from the same agency as Yewon? Fucking hell, people.

Star Empire... for the life of my I won't understand why Yewon extended her contract under them. All other idols that signed to them bailed out the moment their contract ran out. Terrible, terrible company. They put together great groups, but barely know how to promote them properly. Use bad scripted reality shows/documentaries to highlight how terrible their training is to flopdom. That recent ZE:A scandal with the leader suing the company, which was retracted barely a week later as if nothing ever happened, so silly...

I am so pissed at how much they fucked up Jewelry. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. This recent Yewon scandal is the most ridiculous thing ever. The company made the decision to lie about a tense conversation between Yewon and a famous actress on a damn filming site with cameras. And lo and behold it got caught on camera and now the company made Yewon seem like a backstabbing bitch. I just.. I don't know how they survived this long.

llehuty

Mmm so good.
They were so close to solving this crime, if only they had rewinded the tape.

Yeah, I was really satisfied with this episode.
I wonder if they'll ever get it right though. Detective role is way too important. You can't really fight against a detective that gets it wrong. That's two votes (+ presumably the criminal vote) against 4 votes of people that aren't criminal.

In other variety news, shit gets real for next week's Running Man episode

GEmn11O.gif

"We are not a team. This is a competition"

One part of the interview was all about coffee, so yeah

Gonna need this in English ASAP.

As a coffee nerd, I'd love to hear her thoughts on pourovers, espresso machines vs moka pots and the nuances of a french press.

oh hey, Taeyeon's nose is uneven.

Must be that bacon grease coming off.

IIRC this dude was a star baseball pitcher for the SK league. His name was thrown around in the MLB back when Ryu Hyun-jin got in with the Dodgers... but for some reason disappeared. I believe he's now a relief pitcher in the Japan league.

Dice

Seriously, the performing level of these guys are INSANE.
Eh, call me old fashioned but I'm much more impressed by Shinee, TVXQ & Suju (and ask anyone here, I'm no SM stan). Big Bang guys like to walk around and shout a lot and run out of breath for singing.

Dice

blazeaire

Eh, call me old fashioned but I'm much more impressed by Shinee, TVXQ & Suju (and ask anyone here, I'm no SM stan). Big Bang guys like to walk around and shout a lot and run out of breath for singing.

Fair enough, I'm really into SuJu too and Shinee and TVXQ have INSANE choreo but honestly even though SM got me into kpop, I found after a while their songs just don't really appeal to me anymore and I was only following them for the idols themselves not the music and after the Jessica debacle, I just gave up on them :(

And yeah, fair enough I'll agree BigBang 'hype' performances aren't for everyone but honestly speaking if I wanted perfect choreo and vocals I can just watch the MVs lol. This is probably my fav 'slower' song of theirs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUstXyWUGQ
The falsettos in these are amazing imo <3 I wish more songs in general were sung in falsettos, it really gives a different feel to the artist...

Good news, Bumkey found innocent and cleared of drug related charges.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2015/04/court-determines-bumkey-is-innocent-on.html

Bullshit. Everthing I've read about this case made it seem like dude was going to spend his future making sure his bum didn't get keyed.

I kinda find it hard to believe the case can be overturned that quick.

I ain't complaining though if it means more K-soul goodness.

New Lim Kim in 2 days, get hyped.

2 days?!?!

What the fack these next 48 hours need to get by really quick. Pay day and new Lim Kim at the same time? Is this a dream or a fantasy??

Peru

Well EXID didn't end up a one hit wonder, Ah Yeah is still #2 on instiz, meaning they're an established group now that can expect some level of success with each release.

you just know Yoo Hee Yeol will work every single day with her when she's in the studio.

Hopefully they leave her alone to produce her own album.

ramyeon

Bullshit. Everthing I've read about this case made it seem like dude was going to spend his future making sure his bum didn't get keyed.

I kinda find it hard to believe the case can be overturned that quick.

I ain't complaining though if it means more K-soul goodness.

2 days?!?!

What the fack these next 48 hours need to get by really quick. Pay day and new Lim Kim at the same time? Is this a dream or a fantasy??
It's pretty difficult to know much about a case from the outside of it. Especially a case like this because anyone involved with drugs, or accused of involvement with them, in Korea is pretty much crucified by the media and made an example of before any official verdict is made.

And yeah, Naver special with some new promo photos for the upcoming Lim Kim mini

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=5737

Irene next MC on Music Bank. Kinda worried, but mostly excited, as it'll mean more Irene every week.

Pictures of both standing next to each other, that's what people dating do.

Edit: SM Confirmed the relationship.

CDAN-cZUUAA7VaD.jpg

I'll have to allow it if he makes her laugh.

Song is kinda boring. The Ark and CLC have had the best debut of the year so far.

Well EXID didn't end up a one hit wonder, Ah Yeah is still #2 on instiz, meaning they're an established group now that can expect some level of success with each release.

EXID top tier confirmed.
U2COz.gif

isuzu

I'd rather pay to see Big Bang or BTS live instead of any SM group, tbh. Not here for wasting my money to watch bitches lipsynch. I can do that for free using Youtube :p

llehuty

[Teaser1] Play the Siren(&#54540;&#47112;&#51060;&#45908;&#49324;&#51060;&#47116;)_GREEN LIGHT Teaser
Are they a duo now?
More Kasper is always a good thing.

JYP SIXTEEN Member #7 JIWON
Best one yet.

EPIK HIGH 2015 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR - TEASER

8.5 minnutes of Pritz being the cutest thing ever

Pictures of both standing next to each other, that's what people dating do.

Edit: SM Confirmed the relationship.

Lmao, that edit cracked me up.

I was ready to hate this after the teasers, but the song is kind of fun. The MV is trash though.

Yeah SM songs can often be very... umm...

iMh6ZsNU3EEBI.gif

Lmao, I was actually thinking of Everybody before clicking on that link.

I'd rather pay to see Big Bang or BTS live instead of any SM group, tbh. Not here for wasting my money to watch bitches lipsynch. I can do that for free using Youtube :p

But Shinee are awesome live. And lol at putting BTS and Big Bang in the same category. I mean, Big Bang are awesome and have a lot of charisma, but that's pretty much it. (Talking about actual performances, not the music).

Top Bottom