• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

isuzu

yeahhhh, Suho didn't mention Lay at all on his MuBank speech

unicorn, you're free!
lzwqTka.gif

Pendulum

Holy fucking shit. Who is that asshole? I mean, holding hands is kinda weird and shit, but that fucking reaction. Looks like something you'd see from those exaggerated antagonists in kdramas.

Baekhyun prefers to be touched on the penis.
tumblr_nib0ooYzfX1saq0axo7_250.gif

----

Can we please talk about TOP's hair.

Pendulum

BIGBANG is back with their first MADE SERIES 'M'!
Starting with 'M' on May 1st, M, A, D, and E projects will be released monthly till complete 'MADE' album is out on September. Each project contains more than one track, and MADE SERIES 'M' will be out in two different versions; M ver.

Bae Bae, really?

r u gunna be gone the first of may or something cuz thats when her mc debut is (or am i wrong). U made it seem like it was supposed to be sooner in irc by saying u were gunna miss it the other day.

It all fits!
tumblr_m29futMb0z1qk2u4ao3_500.gif

roaSone

We might see Big Bang on Music Bank tho, I mean Jinusean performed there. Maybe the relationship btw YG and KBS got better somehow ?

feist_

Banned
Upon an admittedly cursory review... Gfriend sucks.

Just listened to 'Glass Bead' and 'Candy Jelly Love' again. Are some of Gfriend's sales based on fans sense of nostalgia? Unless Gfriend is great live, and/or they have some good songs on their mini, I'm at a loss for what this whole debate btwn the two groups has has been about.

Mind, "I don't have a dog in this race," and this type of innocent school girl pop generally isn't my thing. On a related note... OhmyGirl's 'Cupid' is one of the best nugu debuts in recent memory. Seeing as how the three have somewhat similar group concepts, I'd say:

SONG- Cupid, Candy Jelly Love, Glass Bead

VIDEO- Candy Jelly Love, Glass Bead, Cupid

Forgettable rap and video aside, 'Cupid' is easily better than 'Glass Bead.' The song actually has a tiny bit of musical creativity, along with solid choreo.

Also Nicole has a new single EP coming out June 24th. The song is called something special and it's Japanese! She apparently performed it at Kcon but I can't find any fancams. This time my wallet is prepared and I'm ready for that first version.
ready your wallets said:
There are 3 versions:

Limited Edition A:

Includes: CD + DVD
CD:
Title Song
Second Track
Title Song Inst.
Second Track Inst.
DVD:
Title Song MV
Making of MV

Limited Edition B:
Includes: CD + DVD
CD:
Title Song
Second Track
Title Song Inst.
Second Track Inst.

DVD:
Making of MV
Regular Edition C:
Includes: CD
CD:
Title Song
Second Track
Title Song Inst.
Second Track Inst.
+ Bonus Track

Pendulum

Ladies' Code have moved back into a dorm, are back to practicing.

The members recently moved in to a dorm last month in Seoul and are back to their practice routine. "The members are living a normal life traveling to and from their dorm to their practice room. We're not preparing a comeback but they are still receiving vocal and choreography lessons."

The three are still receiving psychology treatments with their training along with follow-up treatments on the injuries sustained from the car accident.

"Juni and Sojung live far away and Ashley's from America so none of them have a lot of close friends in Seoul. On their off time, they spend time with the company staff or with each other in their dorm."

"Nothing confirmed on the comeback yet. We are not at the point where we have begun collecting songs or planning a concept yet. Discussions, albeit little, are ongoing It's hard to say whether there will be a comeback within the year."

----

Edit:
Raina (레이나) [After School], Hanhae (한해) [Phantom] – 이상하자 (feat. 버벌진트 [Verbal Jint]) [이상하자 OST]
Nice track

llehuty

I don't what type ofshow this is, but I feel like this song is too good for an OST. Also, After School kcomeback when?

Nicole megapost

iH5EvAxXtEP8O.gif

Keep up the awesome Nicole stanning.

Upon an admittedly cursory review... Gfriend sucks.
Even though I liked Lovelyz's mini, the girls areso boring and dead on stage. Completely unexciting stuff. I don't care if all of them are really talented if they are not able to entertain.

In the other hand,Gfriend goes always all out in every performance. I agree that it's just 100% throwback. There is almost no originality in it, but it's just a very solid song. Also, THAT CHOREO OF THE YEAR.

I agree that Oh My Girl debut is better overall, but that's what you get when you pick an SM hit producer.

No No Eul

I've had Lim Kim's Awoo and Oh My Girl's mini on repeat these last few days. It's good stuff.

Kinda OT but in Asian Junkie's review of Awoo, Tinashe's Amethyst mixtape got a mention. It's pretty great and what's more, it's free to download from here. Very much in the same vein as the Amourette tunes that Peru posts from time to time.

Jeon Yul said:

#seatbelt

llehuty

JYP SIXTEEN Member #12 민영 MINYOUNG
This was one of the girls that was going to be part of 6Mix
JYP SIXTEEN Member #13 Jihyo 지효
10 years being a JYP trainee, rip.

And according to youtube comments (yeah, I know), the group that cames out from this show is going to have 7 members. I would be surprised if they just ditch the other 9.

If you're just discovering Tinashe now you should get all her mixtapes not just the newest one. stuntstuntstunt

Add to that her album.

Lim Kim Simple Mind Previews

Everything sounds great!

More so because the entire album is mastered by Tom Coyne who's won a Grammy mastering Sam Smith's album from last year and Adele's 21... he also did T-Swizzle's 1989 which is seriously one of the best sounding albums I've ever heard in recent times.

Anyway, the album should be coming out in about 8 hours or so. I can't wait!

ryan-ts

Episode 4 of Crime Scene 2 was the best in the entire series.

I can't believe Jang Jin came out with that deduction right near the end. That was amazing.

Hokuten

Neo Member
Lim Kim Simple Mind Previews

Everything sounds great!

More so because the entire album is mastered by Tom Coyne who's won a Grammy mastering Sam Smith's album from last year and Adele's 21... he also did T-Swizzle's 1989 which is seriously one of the best sounding albums I've ever heard in recent times.

Anyway, the album should be coming out in about 8 hours or so. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully I can get it off itunes post-haste.

Top Bottom