• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

#Slayed.

taeyeon_ss: "Do you Instagram?

CDkcJt7WgAE-dyc.jpg:large

Holy hell... this is actually amazing.

Now if only iTunes would stop being a little b and let me buy the album. Currently unavailable for the US... ugh.

No matter how hard I try, I can't stop hearing Lil Jon screaming in the background of miss A's "Only You".

Lol that crap is actually annoying. I thought my headphones or whatever were broken but thankfully they weren't.

I have no clue what the hell's going on with that part of the song though. I looked at it using a spectrogram and I can confirm it's intentionally added to the song. Like it's not an artifact of recording or whatever, it's literally it's own thing that got inserted in the song.

2 new songs every month then a full album with 10 songs in September.

Papa YG said:
Another album will be released this year. The army is definitely something you have to do, but they each have strong abilities as solo artists. Even if one member goes to the army, they are still Big Bang. Even if two members go to the army, they are still Big Bang. They will continue to protect their name as Big Bang and they plan to consistently promote through solo and unit activities. I hope they become a group that grows old with the fans for nine more years…I believe Big Bang will be forever as long as they make good music.

Papa YG said:
What’s there to worry about going to the army for two years? Big Bang’s biggest competitive edge is the impact of their solo activities. There is no need for all of the members to enlist at the same time.

ramyeon

Lim Kim album is solid, really like the track with Beenzino. She caught me off guard with that "Fuck you my ex love" line at the end of "You Say it First". Need to listen again for more thoughts.

I really like No More and Upgrader.

RedEther

Lim Kim album is solid, really like the track with Beenzino. She caught me off guard with that "Fuck you my ex love" line at the end of "You Say it First". Need to listen again for more thoughts.

I really like No More and Upgrader.

When I heard that part I was like wth did she say lol

Kabuto

CDlI7W2UsAAcXAX.jpg

Tracklist
1. Excuse Me
2. Hush Baby
3. 싱글베드(Single Bed)
4. I'm So Fine (feat. 알맹)
5. 이런 날
6. Excuse Me (inst.)

Kuno

[+28,562, -1] Shameful. Resorting to exposing themselves like this makes me uncomfortable. Do they actually think men enjoy looking at their beautiful, long legs and toned bodies? There should be a 19+ warning on this album cover. They've taken it too far this time. Etc etc.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
[+28,562, -1] Shameful. Resorting to exposing themselves like this makes me uncomfortable. Do they actually think men enjoy looking at their beautiful, long legs and toned bodies? There should be a 19+ warning on this album cover. They've taken it too far this time. Etc etc.
This would be a sensible expectation for netizen reaction if they hadn't debuted with this.

Here's that MV for the Kisum x other people song.

http://youtu.be/om5qCsaEK7I
This is a fun distraction. More importantly, they have figured out a way to have incessant flashing along with focused shots. This may mean we'll be able to make out what's happening in the next T-ara MV.

llehuty

Here's that MV for the Kisum x other people song.

http://youtu.be/om5qCsaEK7I

Lmao, this is as bad as expected. Bora takes the cake as completely useless, but we already knew that.

The other Unpretty Rapstar release of the day:

JIMIN N J.DON (지민 엔 제이던) - GOD Music Video
I was kind of hyped with Jimin using her normal voice at the beginning of the first verse, but then she goes to her annoying rapping voice or whatever. Meh, because the beat is kind of good.

lol said:

CDlI7W2UsAAcXAX.jpg

Tracklist
1. Excuse Me
2. Hush Baby
3. 싱글베드(Single Bed)
4. I'm So Fine (feat. 알맹)
5. 이런 날
6. Excuse Me (inst.)

Pls, give Dahye proper lines, PLSSSSSSSSSSS.

Lim Kim - Love Game MV

Edit: ramyeon posted it, but I'll keep it here for the new page

Good good good.

This would be a sensible expectation for netizen reaction if they hadn't debuted with this.

Disappointed that you didn't link the international version.

Lim Kim's album is really good, I especially like You First and Upgrader.

Yep.

This entire thing is seriously fan-fncking-tastic.

I kinda wish Upgrader was the title track though... it's soooooooooo goooooooooood.

And to close it off by going back to her roots with a slow track like Paper Bird?!

This is probably my album of the year now unless somebody comes up with an album that actually flows really well and more importantly, all songs being great in their own right.

Y'all need to jump on this if y'all haven't.

Yo I'm back from hell!
Apparently you can't use the t word here that rhymes with florrent, even to tell people you want a legit link like hulu or netflix instead of the florrent that shows up when you google stuff lol.

llehuty

I'm right now listening to Lim Kim's mini, I think you guys were exag... HOLY SHIT UPGRADER. I need more of this!!

Anyway, the middle of the album is a bit whatever. Not bad, just unexciting. I agree that the whole thing is very pleasant to the ears, but my interest only peaked at the beginning and at the end.

Yo I'm back from hell!
Apparently you can't use the t word here that rhymes with florrent, even to tell people you want a legit link like hulu or netflix instead of the florrent that shows up when you google stuff lol.

Hmmm, must be something automated. Welcome back!

Pendulum

Running Man 244 - Best episode in a while. Also, can we please invite Jessi and Do Yeon back?
and Choa to do more splits

ramyeon

Lil Cham and Jace's verses in Feedback are pretty inoffensive, I mean they've always been passable studio performers, it's just that they're so terrible live and in video. No charisma at all, it looks like they just don't have a clue what to do once a camera is put in front of them. It was really apparent even in this music video, made Kisum's part look even better.

-----

Finally got around to starting Let's Eat 2 - the first season was one of my favourite dramas of the past few years. Despite the awkwardness of having the lead actress (Lee Soo Kyung) from the first season missing and broken up with the lead male (Yoon Doo Joon) this is shaping up to be great. Could very well enjoy it just as much as the original. I actually think I might like Seo Hyun Jin more than Lee Soo Kyung in this, and that's saying something because Soo Kyung was fantastic in the first season.

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccy20WbRPPk

Lim Kim Hashtag segment.

llehuty

[MV] Play the Siren(플레이더사이렌),전근화_GREEN LIGHT
So much better than their debut.

JYP SIXTEEN Member #15 CHAEYEON

샤벳 방송 - EP 39 (Shabet On Air Episode 39)
They are so awesome.
Dead at them signing throat candy boxes for the fans.

Nieah's got a new song out and it's my favorite of the year so far. Amazing.

B9zaLv9CAAEFXNv.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ymnNSqRKI

I knew subscribing to this channel would be worth it:

니아(Nieah) - No Rush

Peru, come back!
And behave on off-topic from now on.

llehuty

I was going to comment on how welcome is they left they badass tryhard concept behind, but then you posted the second track -.-

Not a fan of 5 and 6, but the rest are good. They really nailed it with the title track. It just debuted as #2 at melon chart.

No No Eul

I was reading the BBC's article about the new alcohol advertising law that Ramyeon mentioned a while back:

the last bastion of meticulously researched journalism. said:
A bill restricting people under the age of 25 from appearing in advertisements for alcoholic beverages has passed a key committee vote, and will become law if approved in the National Assembly, the Chosun Ilbo newspaper reports. That means 21-year-old singer Lee Ji-eun, known to her fans as UI, would have to stop advertising a popular brand of soju liquor, the paper says.

Made me chuckle.

Nice.

Just finished watching it. It was reaaaaally good. I love how everyone in the cast is so into it. Next episode should bring a huge ratings bump with Xiumin as a guest.

I actually noticed that Beauty Park was missing her significant feature in
the yearbook
but I wasn't anywhere close to Jang Jin's deduction. I simply thought that it was a printing or camera error, she
removed
it, or my other more reaching theory was that
Fatty became Beauty Park.
Never did I think it would turn out that way.

This definitely is my favorite episode so far... Well unless of course detective Hani goes fncking insane and gives us something great next episode lol.

Pendulum

Your use of spoilers is strange, jongkookie. :p

As an aside, I should stop following Hani on Instagram for a while. She spoils bits of the episodes.

----

Haeryung and Dahye (only versions I've found thus far)
2015043001003438600241181_99_20150429091302.jpg

2015043001003438600241182_99_20150429091302.jpg

----

Rumor: Hara preparing for a July solo.

Top Bottom