• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Your use of spoilers is strange, jongkookie. :p

Haha my bad.

Was on mobile earlier and wasn't really thinking about the whole thing.

I'll refrain from posting spoilery stuff on mobile next time... shit's hard yo. Even with a iPhone 6+, mobile-GAF is just hard to use since you don't have a mouse and all that stuff.

ok.

CDu8L8MUEAAMPB_.jpg:large

llehuty

Meh at the Hyosung teaser, but hype at BoA's comeback, although I don't think se is goin to be able to top the one-two punch that was Only One and The Shadow.

Pendulum

Anyone in the LA area going to the Korea Times Music Festival?

----

Enjoyed BTS' "I Need U" choreo. The sailing club look, not so much.

Woah... it's not trap?!?!

But even then... so much for a hyped comeback.

Loser is alright, it works... but yeah, just alright.

Bae Bae actually had an interesting idea but jfc, that was one of the worst things I've ever heard. And the video too... what the fnck was I watching??

Just from this two, I feel like BB isn't even trying anymore. It kinda seems like they just copy the trend and overexaggerate the hell out of it. It's not necessarily bad, but if you were a fan before their trap days, you'd probably be very disappointed as I am right now.

Bae Bae actually had an interesting idea but jfc, that was one of the worst things I've ever heard. And the video too... what the fnck was I watching??

Just from this two, I feel like BB isn't even trying anymore. It kinda seems like they just copy the trend and overexaggerate the hell out of it. It's not necessarily bad, but if you were a fan before their trap days, you'd probably be very disappointed as I am right now.

I really like Loser. It's no Blue/Monster, but better than Bad Boy or Fantastic Baby. Bae Bae is garbage. Not worthy of it's name.

ramyeon

Weird, they both sound great to me. Loser is probably one of the best songs they've done in ages imo. Reminds me of old school Big Bang more than anything they've done in awhile.

Not really sure what you mean about copying the trend and exaggerating it.

Ym1r

big bang is so bad

and eunjung trying everything to avoid the t-ara namesake by having somebody lip sync for her in the mv and changing her name.

No No Eul

Loser is a really good tune. I'm not so sure about Bae Bae, although—aside from the GD fever dream at the beginning—I do like the video.

I know a lot of people enjoyed the Sashihara no Ran show here and now the five first episodes are subbed and the rest are also going to be subbed.

Niiiiice.

luso

isuzu

I can't with BB anymore. They better have some amazing bops in the full album because both songs are shit and not even DaeGod can save them.

Top Bottom