• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

LOL. What do y'all expect from TMZ?

TMZ ain't really known for being a proper paparazzi establishment... they're the lowest of the low in terms of morality so I'm not surprised shit like this gets tossed around. None of those people are getting fired. This is fairly standard form of TMZ TV actually.

And it's a total coincidence but that Asian girl actually just started this week IIRC. And before y'all ask... yes I kinda do watch the show sometimes. It's on after the local news here in DFW and I jump between it and Fallon every now and then.

The show throws a huge amount of shade and can be pretty entertaining actually.

Awww yiss! Incoming Jay panty-dropper!!

Either this is gonna be fncking amazing or a fncking amazing trainwreck lol.

Also, Crime Scene S2 episode 5 is out!

Not linking it for obvious reasons, but y'all know where to find it haha.

Ym1r

So this whole time I held back from watching anymore Crime Scene after that first episode of season 2, but I managed to find some time to watch the second episode. I think I just got addicted.

I even wrote down some things to keep track of them... I can't believe I did that.

Watching too much Detective Conan getting me into this stuff.

No No Eul

02.jpg

Peru

I'm not sure she's going to be in the MV for Who Are You on wednesday. An actress had been spotted and now Sehun. We'll see, but may possibly have to wait until title track release for dancing.

ramyeon

Christina's accent is pretty much her schtick at this point - I have a hard time believing it isn't just put on these days to keep her somewhat relevant, she's been living in Korea and married to a Korean man too long for it to still be that bad and she's otherwise pretty much fluent from my understanding. She tends to play along with the imitation stuff anyway, so yeah I'd say the context is a bit different in that regard.

I do think the reaction from EXID's agency, other idols and fans etc. is pretty much feeding TMZ the attention they want though.

Ym1r

holy shit I have finals in 6 hours, I spent all night watching crime scene.

what has happened to me.

#nosleep

llehuty

I do think the reaction from EXID's agency, other idols and fans etc. is pretty much feeding TMZ the attention they want though.

I'm sure Exid's company doesn't mind the possible attention they could get out of this. Imagine for a second if LE saying the n word resurfaces now though...

llehuty

Fancam of BESTie performing a song from their upcoming mini.

Dahye with proper parts ;_;

Solo dance break ;_;

But it doesn't meet the cheap sax sample quota for being the single. :/

I haven't been paying that much attention to Jessi but I was kinda under the impression that she was seen as a bit of a joke and a try-hard. Now she seems to be everywhere. Did Unpretty Rapstar change everyone's mind or something?

Lee Hwan Hee of "Seohyun's friend" fame.

Jessi is still a try-hard. She is now a popular try-hard.

And Lee Hwan Hee totally doesn't look like this in real life. Bless photoshop.

llehuty

KARA's 'Summergic' Tops Oricon's Daily Singles Chart

YESSSSSS. YES. Y-E-S.
It's official. Kara > SNSD

Dal Shabest said:

JYP's Sixteen audition show 1st ep already aired in korea. I would be surprised if we don't get someone subbing it at some point. Here is the episode if you are "living in korea"

Lastest Crime Scene episode featuring Xiumin for some reason had less audience than the previous one. I guess EXO-Ls don't have enough money to afford cable TV or something. Also, future guest spoiler/rumour:
NS-Yoon G on ep 8

Peru

Good song!

But yeah that MV... I think SM might need to do some testing on their MV crew lol. RV's ICC and now this? Somebody has some high quality green stashed in their office somewhere lol. Or did Bumkey leave BrandNew Music to start fresh as an MV director for SM?

The MV is directed by BoA's brother, like most of her MVs the past few years.

ALbum cover

CEQQWC_WgAA_wFA.jpg

ramyeon

Wait what exactly is wrong with the BoA music video? Besides the obvious product placement. Thought the whole blind date thig was pretty cute, and fit the song.

Cuddler

I gave you 10 minutes Peru, smh:

BoA 보아_Who Are You (Feat. 개코)_Music Video

It's good. The MV tho...

Wait what exactly is wrong with the BoA music video? Besides the obvious product placement. Thought the whole blind date thig was pretty cute, and fit the song.
The girl looks at herself in the mirror, and see herself overweight and short, I guess she have to deal with insecurity, than he meets a supposedly ugly guy and without even thinking she left him there. The hypocrisy is too strong. Imagine now if the girl was (for example) ShinDong and the "ugly" guy was an "ugly" girl, can you imagine the comments? Anyway, the song is ok/nice but I expected much better from her and Gaeko.

Top Bottom