• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

isuzu

Yup. BTS is getting lots of hate from knets recently, there's that sajaegi bs too.

I'm calling every knetz who made V sad rn

AXhwvhK.gif

Lighting makes it hard to judge for sure, but looks like it. I could recognize her but she looks completely different from how she used to:

20120512secretzinger.jpg

zinger-can.jpg

llehuty

Finally got 4minute's Crazy and 9Muses' Drama Meet & Greet signed albums. 4minute's had Jihyun photocard and Drama didn't even have one. Fuck this shit.
The photo books are nice though.

Now I was sure I was going to buy Dal Sahbet's Joker and decided to pick Oh My Girl's debut to get free shipping since there were many more options. Now they added Bestie's and I no longer know which one to pick :/

로미오(ROMEO) / 예쁘니까 (Love Sick)
Getting sweetunes vibes from this (dat synth). Falls a bit flat, but feels refreshing between all these try-hard/gangsta/thug boy group concepts we are getting non stop in the last year.

So, it ended up being a Sweetune production after all. They are the 2nd coming of Infinite live.

Selane

Finally got 4minute's Crazy and 9Muses' Drama Meet & Greet signed albums. 4minute's had Jihyun photocard and Drama didn't even have one. Fuck this shit.

Now I was sure I was going to buy Dal Sahbet's Joker and decided to pick Oh My Girl's debut to get free shipping since there were many more options. Now they added Bestie's and I no longer know which one to pick :/

So, it ended up being a Sweetune production after all. They are the 2nd coming of Infinite live.

I kind of feel bad for all these idols that spend all this time and effort practicing choreography, and then it ends up not getting appreciated anyway due to the intentionally terrible camerawork on every Korean music show.

llehuty

I kind of feel bad for all these idols that spend all this time and effort practicing choreography, and then it ends up not getting appreciated anyway due to the intentionally terrible camerawork on every Korean music show.

Yeah, good thing that dance versions are very extended lately. But yeah, I hardly ever check music show performances after the comeback/debut stages. I don't see the appeal.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
IKR when Red Velvet did Happiness it took months for a show to finally get good shots of some of the cool footwork they do, and I think it was MTV The Show, so main Korean channels never did. I know they're pretty and all but come on.

neoism

nana even makes neoism look away from taeyeon for a second

op

lol na I seen the error or meh ways a while back. nana is just insanely gorgeous, I never didnt think that, but I just always ignored all the pics of her and After School and its SG Orange Caramel fpr some reason. I still don't like their music, maybe a few tracks. She was the only reason I watched S1and S2 of Roommate, besides sunny. Her personality is just wonderful for some reason I though she would be like a mean girl or something. :p
I will always love tae<3 the most though..
tae fo lyfe

i8sYlnPeUJpc9.gif

llehuty

They're in town filming for Tasty Road. Park Soojin is here too. Friend came across them filming tonight and managed to snap a few photos, pretty jealous. Park Soojin is amazing.

You are in the wrong country :p
BTW, how is everything in South Korea, surprised at the lack of stories/stealth bragging.
And yesssss, your avatar so good.

CEoIWkQUkAA8DVg.jpg:large

muh faves.

That pic is really cute. BESTie probably getting tons of hate from Big Bang fans, but whatever.

ramyeon

You are in the wrong country :p
BTW, how is everything in South Korea, surprised at the lack of stories/stealth bragging.
And yesssss, your avatar so good.
Actually back in Australia for the time being now, going to do a bit more study this year and probably head back over early next year.

No No Eul

As it happens, my copy of Oh My Girl's mini arrived in the post yesterday (along with Tentenko's Good Bye, Good Girl). Pics:

No idea who that is in the photocard. I guess I should start learning their names. :p

No No Eul

Good knowledge.

Sunggyu's album is pretty good. It's smooth & chilled, liked it.

I love the intro track. It's just a shame it's not a full song. I mean I guess Kontrol is meant to be the full version (and it's pretty good in its own right) but it's not quite the same thing.

llehuty

&#44608;&#49457;&#44508; (Kim Sung Kyu) "Kontrol" Official MV
&#44608;&#49457;&#44508; (Kim Sung Kyu) "&#45320;&#50668;&#50556;&#47564; &#54644;" Official MV
Really pleasant on the ears, but maybe a bit too much on the unremarkable side.

[ Eng Subbed, UNRELEASED] Sixteen ep 1, Minor "Truth Game"
Cute

As it happens, my copy of Oh My Girl's mini arrived in the post yesterday (along with Tentenko's Good Bye, Good Girl). Pics:

It does look so good, I think I'm going to buy it. (Although I don't want to see my brother's reaction; he thought that the 9muses one looks like something that "little girls would like", lol)

I hope they air Black Nut's audition on Show Me The Money 4 - *spoiler* https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEqHD0xUMAAPpyE.png:large

LMAO. I need this in my life.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Random shot in the dark here, but I can't find any info otherwise. Any girl groups getting a variety show soon? Individual members are fine too.

llehuty

Random shot in the dark here, but I can't find any info otherwise. Any girl groups getting a variety show soon? Individual members are fine too.

Dal Shabet have their ongoing BTS/variety show Shabet on Air. Ep 40 was uploaded today

First 9 episodes subbed here
Recent episodes subbed here.

9Muses variety show, 9Muses cast it's probably going to resume soon.

First 8 episodes

There is very little of it subbed though:

[ENG SUB] 9MUSES CAST Ep.04: Food and Games (CUT)
[ENG SUB] 9MUSES CAST / Nine Muses Cast Ep 07 Orientation OT 2

I would also go with Weekly Idol. It feels short, but very entertaining most of the times.

Also, although it's not exactly what you are asking for, check Sixteen, the JYP audition show for their new girl group that began this week.

Since were on shows talk this evening, anyone know where I can watch that show where celebs go back to school for a day... completely blanking on the name. Someone posted a cut version of it a few weeks ago. Subbed version or not.

Pendulum

Since were on shows talk this evening, anyone know where I can watch that show where celebs go back to school for a day... completely blanking on the name. Someone posted a cut version of it a few weeks ago. Subbed version or not.

The show is called "I'm Going To School". I haven't seen a consistent subber for it - just fandoms doing parts that contain their biases.

Top Bottom