• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Cube is launching its own channel - CubeTV
Cube Entertainment revealed on the 28th that they will be launching Cube TV in which they will be personally providing the contents.
Cube TV which IHQ is currently preparing is a 24-hour music channel that will be launched on 1st July. The slogan for the channel is ‘Beat to the World, CUBE TV,” revealing their ambition to spread K-POP to the whole world.
With BEAST, 4MINUTE and BTOB as the main focus of the program, it is a strategy to expand the fan base. They are also placing emphasis on channel platforms that would allow real-time views such like web, mobile and new media.
A Cube Entertainment rep said, “As we have experience in producing over 600 videos of content, we have already secured our strength as a content creator. We are planning a real variety concept in which BEAST, 4MINUTE and BTOB members will be regulars.” There are also plans for the program to naturally expose the new artists and trainees.
Park Chungmin CEO said, “Through CUBE TV, we aim to expand Cube Entertainment’s value and also spread the Korean culture through K-POP.”
No mention of A Cube.

llehuty

No mention of A Cube.

Welp, it does sound like they are really thin on contents for a channel with only 3 groups (they don't even mention CLC, RIP). I don't even think SM could provide enough content for a TV channel, so kind of curious of how are they going to fill the time slots.

neoism

CHascSZUAAAzySj.jpg
tae<3

PInk Tape

Banned

No No Eul

Excellent. The perfect opportunity for a new season of Apink Ne...

No mention of A Cube.

Oh.

—

Poll Results:
Question 1
rmG5bmu.jpg

In a recent photo taken by SNSD's Stephanie Hwang, eagle-eyed netizens spotted something on the side of her chest. What could this mysterious something be?

70.8% A tattoo

29.2% Not a tattoo

6neeu9h.png

#TeamBraStrap made a late comeback but it wasn't enough to unseat #TeamTattoo

Bonus Round
XdOGvGy.jpg

BESTie member and renowned beetle enthusiast Kang Hyeyeon has a tattoo on her right arm. What does it depict?

79.2% #TeamSnakeEatingAnElephant

20.8% #TeamHat

3raFZUZ.png

Thanks to everyone for taking part. :)

Cuddler

Ha true, I probably thought that post was all 2BiC and skipped over it :p

Doesn't seem like it'll be a full album, although FTA use the term album on their Facebook announcement, likely to just be the one song.
AIcZzG0.gif

You already know that you should never do that!

Here is the cover of the new 2BiC song that will be out on Thursday.
sbuB9Wr.jpg

llehuty

This is not ADTOY, but I'll take it. Choreo also looks good.

Also, first teaser for AOA's Heart Attack. Looks good! Sounds like Bravesound is still insisting on inserting himself into every track he produces.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking forward to a Brave Bors track... How did this happen?

cant wait to watch next ep of 9muses cast!

image.php

YES!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
CLC's Pepe has grown on me to the point of being my idol song of the year so far.

Everyone else better step their game up. Too much resting on laurels going on.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The GOAT girl group ever, 4Minute is finally getting a new reality show! Fucking queens.

However, I can't stand best Yoon having to lay down on the floor at the end, while the other four get to sit on a goddamn couch. Swap Jihyun or something. Best Yoon needs a seat.

Eldren

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking forward to a Brave Bors track... How did this happen?

We are living in strange times, my friend. Hopefully this will be another summer jam like Short Hair was. I've been listening to that mini quite a lot lately and it's actually really good. Perfect summer soundtrack.

I'm no expert, but I think it might be kind of difficult to play sport in those shoes.

Even more worryingly, that's a tennis net. Not sure how you're meant to play lacrosse with one of those...

FNC are all over the place with this concept but I'm still excited

llehuty

No No Eul

I really like that Gyuri X FTA song. The new 2PM track is great too (and Kim Yu Mi is gorgeous in that MV, good grief).

The GOAT girl group ever, 4Minute is finally getting a new reality show!

Hell. Yes.

f7NSeHD.jpg

I've just started watching Sixteen. I haven't even gotten to that part of the show yet but I can't believe
Momo
is getting eliminated WTF JYP.

neoism

It has been revealed just how filial of a daughter Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon is.

On the June 15 broadcast of tvN’s “The List 2015,” a number of stars were acknowledged for their filial ways, one of whom was Taeyeon.

It is predicted that Girls’ Generation earned around 22 billion KRW (approx. 19.7 million USD) through group promotions last year, and that each one of the members received 900 million KRW (approx. $807,000 USD) of that total, at the very least.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/15/taeyeon-revealed-to-have-bought-the-most-expensive-apartment-in-jeonju-for-her-parents/

Taeyeon recently appeared on a variety program and revealed that she had gifted her parents with an apartment in Jeonju in 2012. At the time, this apartment is said to have been the most expensive apartment in all of Jeonju, and the current price stands at about 900 million KRW, which is the equivalent of an entire year’s worth of team activities for Taeyeon.

Since debut, Taeyeon has displayed her love for her parents, as she has previously shared, “I made a credit card for my parents with my first paycheck.”

damn the girls are getting robbed... :( wtf good for tae nontheless. but damn they should be getting more than that...

Top Bottom