• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

vanty

Let's talk about someone better

MAcGJz0.jpg

pAOvH34.jpg

ramyeon

Looks like a bikini string to me... or maybe k-popgaf is showing how we don't know shit about women again.
Speak for yourself :p

It's not her bikini, it doesn't go anywhere. You can see it ends just before her arm in the first picture. It just looks like writing, in the second picture you can see more of it and there's a gap between the first word and what looks like a second word.

All the comments on the photo on Instagram are asking about it too, referring to it as a tattoo.

Jfc it's Friday night and I'm analysing a photo of Tiffany.

ikuze

Speak for yourself :p

It's not her bikini, it doesn't go anywhere. You can see it ends just before her arm in the first picture. It just looks like writing, in the second picture you can see more of it and there's a gap between the first word and what looks like a second word.

All the comments on the photo on Instagram are asking about it too, referring to it as a tattoo.

Jfc it's Friday night and I'm analysing a photo of Tiffany.

Yeah.... no, it's definitely a bikini string. :)

I'm loving the salty tears about that "tattoo".

Apparently their Tiffany isn't pure anymore since she got ink on her body... kids need to shut the fnck up these days.

Imagine if Seobby has a tramp stamp, we'll have enough salt for the next 2000 years!

ikuze

I'm loving the salty tears about that "tattoo".

Apparently their Tiffany isn't pure anymore since she got ink on her body... kids need to shut the fnck up these days.

Imagine if Seobby has a tramp stamp, we'll have enough salt for the next 2000 years!

I suppose you are talking about me? Maybe you should watch your language and rub the dirt out of your eyes. :eek:
I like tattoos and it would be awesome that would be one. But in my eyes it's clearly a string of a bikini/bra. Someone on twitter mentioned it looked like a tattoo and now everyone is convinced it's the truth. I'm already waiting for allkpop's article on that.

But anyway, actually
a bikini string
that's something we shouldn't argue about.

Let's just get back to hype AKB and not argue anymore :D

I do hope it is a real tattoo, need more idols with ink in Kpop.

Didn't
best
Hyuna say her shoulder tattoo is just henna once? She has it for quite a while now. I wonder if it's real or not

Ym1r

Hmm at first glance it does really look like a tattoo, and I thought it was too, but looking at it closer, I think it's the bikini string. I really blame the quality of the picture, can't really tell for real.

I suppose you are talking about me? Maybe you should watch your language and rub the dirt out of your eyes. :eek:

The fuck? LOLOL.

I guess if you consider yourself to be one of those teenaged SONE's who think their Soshi has to be pure white as an angel, then yes.

Otherwise I'm talking about those idiots on Tumblr, Twitter, and her Instagram losing their shit that she has a tattoo.

You might wanna rub the dirt out of your eyes lol.

Ym1r

I think it's a string, looking at it from this picture, you can see it, unless she has funky fat there, or if the "tattoo" is underlined awkwardly too, but you can definitely see the fine line of a string when you zoom in, it just kinda blends with her skin so its hard to tell at first glance

ikuze

The fuck? LOLOL.

I guess if you consider yourself to be one of those teenaged SONE's who think their Soshi has to be pure white as an angel, then yes.

Otherwise I'm talking about those idiots on Tumblr, Twitter, and her Instagram losing their shit that she has a tattoo.

You might wanna rub the dirt out of your eyes lol.

Since you didn't mention that before and I was one of those saying it's no tattoo, maybe you should be more clearer next time.

I love you, too.

luso

I think it's a string, looking at it from this picture, you can see it, unless she has funky fat there, or if the "tattoo" is underlined awkwardly too, but you can definitely see the fine line of a string when you zoom in, it just kinda blends with her skin so its hard to tell at first glance

That compression doesn't helps... I don't see any of those lines. My version:

Theory:
Photos taken in two different moments (not exactly one right after the other) so may be the one on the left was taken with her arm slightly higher than in the second picture, therefore pulling the bikini a little higher on the left one and hence covering the "tattoo" slightly more than in the second pic, where a lower arm allows the clothing also not being pulled up and exposing more skin. Or even if angle is the same, there was body movement between shots and the clothes also changed slightly.

luso

lmao at all these posts over an instagram pic. I guess SNSD's impact is still too strong, lol.
#Teamtattoo

Anyone else feels like SM is going to schedule SNSD's comeback a couple of days after Sistar's and AOA's and block them out of the charts?

2PM “우리집(My House)” Teaser Video 2.

Not really. It will be on July, probably on day 6 (Monday) on as rumored, or a week later.
Days 4,5,6 they're in Japan, why doing a comeback 10 days before that weekend just to bail out for 3-4 days, missing promotion time right after starting?

JKTrix

See that, Korea? What luso did there? That is a schedule.

When you have something planned, you're not going to a schedule. You're going to a scheduled event, perhaps, but it's not just schedule.

#engrishpetpeeves
#comeback
#visual
#concept

#donttakemeseriouslyiloveit

llehuty

Not really. It will be on July, probably on day 6 (Monday) on as rumored, or a week later.
Days 4,5,6 they're in Japan, why doing a comeback 10 days before that weekend just to bail out for 3-4 days, missing promotion time right after starting?

You are probably right, but it's not like they do hardcore promo lately and it's also possible that they prerecord performances for their time out. I think they have done this before.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
WAIT, I actually like this. It's probably because it feels like an Uji song ft. pointless rapper.

BESTie's power is just too strong. They didn't have enough with saving k-pop, they also saved a Chad Future song.
Gotta agree. The song has a severe lack of Chad Future's trademarked cringe factor™

Since you didn't mention that before and I was one of those saying it's no tattoo, maybe you should be more clearer next time.

I love you, too.

Pardon the hostility earlier... I forget we've got a couple of new members who's never seen my snark and mocking of the annoying aspect of the K-Pop community.

I love you too lol.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
On topic of dead girl groups (After School, 2NE1, BEG)...Where the hell did Rania go? They were legit top tier. Amazing songs, perfect choreography and then...Nada. Why do the best groups go kaput?

#TeamTattoo

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
#TeamTattoo

Ym1r is seeing jpeg artifacting.

Hyeyeon's tattoo is an elephant walking out of the mud.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Man that sucks about Rania. T_T. I'll give you guys BEG, but 2NE1 is kind of done. They will be the new T-ara. Korean music fans literally don't forgive anything. Park Bom is blacklisted at this point isn't she?

ramyeon

Didn't
best
Hyuna say her shoulder tattoo is just henna once? She has it for quite a while now. I wonder if it's real or not
No way that's henna, those only last a few weeks at best. Usually less.
#TeamTattoo

Ym1r is seeing jpeg artifacting.

Hyeyeon's tattoo is an elephant walking out of the mud.
Doesn't Hyeyeon have like three tattoos? The elephant in the snake from Little Prince, a cross on her upper arm and that Latin one on her wrist. They seem to do their best to cover them up and not show them though.

Pendulum

Doesn't Hyeyeon have like three tattoos? The elephant in the snake from Little Prince, a cross on her upper arm and that Latin one on her wrist. They seem to do their best to cover them up and not show them though.

The elephant one has been uncovered at recent events (the wrist has been always uncovered). The cross still gets a patch.

llehuty

Man that sucks about Rania. T_T. I'll give you guys BEG, but 2NE1 is kind of done. They will be the new T-ara. Korean music fans literally don't forgive anything. Park Bom is blacklisted at this point isn't she?

2NE1 is never going to be like T-ara, because they would need to actually make good music for that. :p

No, but seriously, YG fandom (and this could also apply to SM) is big enough and supportive enough to shield their idols even if they comit murder or something.

Also, YG media power is really strong (some media services weren't even covering the Bom thing or removed it from the most sesrched lists).

CCM (and T-ara members to a certain extent) were a mess handling the T-aragate.

Top Bottom