• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Infinity Challenge Music Festival coming up once again later this year. Unconfirmed reports of the first 3 musicians involved - G-Dragon (3rd time in a row), Taeyang, IU

Cuddler

2BiC released their summer song:
[MV] 2BiC(투빅) _ It’s Summer(여름이잖아요)
So good!! Also two other videos have been released after the MV:
[2BIC(투빅)] 여름이잖아요 56초 속마음 메이킹(지환 Ver.)
[2BIC(투빅)] 여름이잖아요 56초 속마음 메이킹(준형 Ver.)

The two members describe what summer is for them (or something similar, not really sure), pretty funny videos.
Other curiosity about this:
- The other guy in the MV is the brother of Kisum.
- After School Uee posted about the song on his instagram, which has made me more interested in After School that I was before, will watch their MV when I have time.
- Bot this MV and the 2BiC cover of "I'm not the only one" have been uploaded on the KBS World channel.
And last, their performance on Show Champion:
2BiC(투빅) - It’s Summer(여름이잖아요) - MBC Music Show Champion

balifor

Neo Member
This Girl's Day comeback is glorious.

SEHCkNX.jpg
uSCjXkg.jpg

9pMsgG9.jpg
z6PAZ2p.jpg

V72yDWt.jpg
J7CFzW2.jpg

PuTG0si.jpg
FQsEUrJ.jpg

f0f7VnJ.jpg
DyFPeVS.jpg

DgM3Lwt.jpg
np7SGEP.jpg

fJWDECR.jpg
2XKHdae.jpg

LMIz0xs.jpg
YUTSYNF.jpg

supergiz

So apparently a channel called 베레스트(Verest) 360 VR started posting 360° videos that I can't stop watching. I think you will know why once you see.

I've been watching on Google Cardboard and even better on the Gear VR, but you can get an idea with your phone by moving it around or using WASD keys/mouse on PC. With the VR headsets is best though, as it actually feels like these girls are in the room with me and it's super high quality.

4vj1Vtzl.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKM_jGCpkk

Pendulum

The Fact Reports That an Idol Star Is Being Investigated Under Suspicion of Drug Use
On June 26 KST, The Fact reports that the Prosecution Office is currently investigating several idol group members under suspicion of using cocaine with Mr. A, who was arrested (without warrant- an emergency warrant) by the Seoul District Public Prosecutors’ Office on June 22 at the Incheon International Airport for suspicion of cocaine use.

Article uses a photoshopped picture of G-Dragon

----

so what is this all about is sunhwa quitting....?

Nothing about quitting per se, but that perceived strife within the group is now rising to the public eye.

One of their members looks a lot like "dimples girl" from those Koreans react video.

But yeah, it's a surprisingly catchy song.

Infinity Challenge Music Festival coming up once again later this year. Unconfirmed reports of the first 3 musicians involved - G-Dragon (3rd time in a row), Taeyang, IU

GD again?

Kim Taeho must have a huge boner for GD, he's good and all but he doesn't really work well with any other IC member besides YJS. Everyone else is forced to ham it up just so they could have some on-screen chemistry. Plus the dude is boring as fnck unless he's doing something out of character.

I'm sure they're trying to avoid any more controversies after Primary and all the other shit they got, but they really need to get off GD's dick and get more interesting artists to perform on the show. The song Rose Motel, Kim C, Jang Kiha and the Faces for example were fncking fantastic to watch and listen, whereas GD's track was your bog-standard trap Big Bang shit that's nice to watch and listen once, that's it.

luso

Girl's Day photos and K-pop (delusional) fan logic:
Similar outfits: Plagiarism!
Integral copying of movie characters: Slay!
trolling

ikuze

So apparently a channel called 베레스트(Verest) 360 VR started posting 360° videos that I can't stop watching. I think you will know why once you see.

I've been watching on Google Cardboard and even better on the Gear VR, but you can get an idea with your phone by moving it around or using WASD keys/mouse on PC. With the VR headsets is best though, as it actually feels like these girls are in the room with me and it's super high quality.

4vj1Vtzl.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKM_jGCpkk

I posted about (a video from) that channel a little while ago. Apparently this thread isn't ready for VR K-Pop.

Has this been posted before?
[360 VR] 밤비노 (Bambino) '오빠오빠' Down mode

My mind is blown. Now I need Google Cardboard or something.
Watch it on your phone and move around :O

SNSD next please

llehuty

minx should be getting more than a remake. really liked their debut :c

I feel like happy face made a good call with this one. It's probably a waste of money working on a new song when the chances of success are so low with the packed weeks it's going to be surrounded. The song is also catchy enough and unknown to most of the people.

But I kind of agree that they deserve better than this but it's probably not the right timing.
I personally think that 9muses are making a mistake going all out with all the other releases, but who knows.
Anyway, let's hope they have a new original song for the fall or winter when they could make a bigger splash.

supergiz

I just see the full panorama in a single shot. I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about with this changing perspective talk.

If you put your phone into a Google Cardboard headset and the magic happens. I can't go back to watching the same way again.

rsuoSkF.jpg

G.Soul "Love Me Again” Teaser Video

The output of this guy is so damn generic.

He has a beautiful voice, but doesn't seem to have much talent in terms of song writing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol @51 when she tries to flick her sunglasses down then fails and tries to cover for it

7-1 too good

edit: man erang is too good. even zoomed out in similar outfits with sunglasses she is so recognizable because her moves have more feeling and grace in them.

Peru

Some other stars have also been lgbt congratulating.

Where does Korea stand on the subject?

Well there's a gay pride parade in a few days. Expect counter demonstrators.

Christian lobby is very strong and vocal and has been able to block several pro-lgbt rights law changes and advances in the past. Population traditionally sceptical but gay acceptance percentage one of the fastest rising in the last ten years among countries polled. Importance on family and tradtional family constellations a practical hindrance, even if people say they're for lgbt rights when it comes to their own family things may be different. Lots of people in the closet, obv. Positive development in universities, lgbt clubs. Setbacks frequently occur but things will naturally move in the right direction as the discussion is increasingly mainstream.

Top Bottom