• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Niks

Sure, if you're hardcore SONE who believes every word that comes out of SM and all the other insiders like Oniontaker.

I know this is the official story and all. But it can't be as simple as this. There's definitely something we don't know about that turned everything to shit.

I mean think about it, how can you easily kick somebody out of a group just coz they're missing practice or interfering with promotions? They've dealt with it before when Yoona was missing due to her drama schedules, other members injuries and the other schedules they had, why can't they give Sica the same amount of leeway? If this was a nugu group, then the possibility of getting kicked out coz you're doing something else is very likely, but this is SNSD that we're talking about... the current queens of the fncking K-Pop industry. SM isn't that bullheaded enough to send Sica to the fire, considering that she's still under contract with them after all. And also the members themselves aren't assholes that they'd kick her out... unless of course, they really are assholes behind the facade. But that's another topic lol.

I'm not gonna make assumptions on what happened as this definitely has been discussed to death before. I'm just pointing out that the official story is only a shred of truth being given to us and there's definitely a lot more to this story that we'll never know. If anything, the leak of the OT9 CMIYC is just further proof that the official story is kinda bullshit.

Meh, you are right. We will never know, but I just find it hard to believe that the other 8 members would just gang up and throw Jessica out like that just because..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Meh, you are right. We will never know, but I just find it hard to believe that the other 8 members would just gang up and throw Jessica out like that just because..
I find it hard to believe that Jessica feigned shock and sorrow and lied extensively for months if they had really talked things out like SM said and she was looking to blow them off ASAP. I think it was probably pretty messy, especially between the girls, but I'll likely always be more inclined to trust the employee over the corporation in things like this.

What isn't up for debate is what was factually observed, that she really was constantly flying back and forth, barely holding down multiple projects and promotions at once. What we don't know is how all the communications and agreements and follow-through actually played out.

The difference is that B&E is not something SM can control, like every side activity the girls have. That's a major difference and of course is just a part of the story.

I see the point you're trying to make but I think it's kinda irrelevant coz you can't predict injuries and no matter how much of a big shot you are, there's no chance in hell a drama production crew will accommodate your idol schedule. Either you accommodate to it, or they'll just find another actress as good as you and maybe cheaper too.

As mentioned before, I think the miscommunication between Sica, B&E, and SM were one of the problems here.

That's actually what I'm saying, and I really don't believe in the OT9 best friends forever thing lots of SONE's like to throw around.

What isn't up for debate is what was factually observed, that she really was constantly flying back and forth, barely holding down multiple projects and promotions at once. What we don't know is how all the communications and agreements and follow-through actually played out.

Yep, I think a lot of SONE's are getting caught up in the whole OT9 best friends forever thing and are just turning delusional or doing mental gymnastics to fit a narrative that probably only 15 people really know about.

Man, this scandal, the 2PM-Jay Park scandal, and Sulli x Choiza scandal are a couple of the things I'd love to get some insider info on. K-Pop has it's fair share of drama every year, but these 3 have been one of the more secretive and contentious scandals to hit in recent history. I feel like a reveal of what really went down here would probably ruin the careers of everyone involved... hence the secrecy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
*ahem*

m1vdFc2.jpg

5qKa89o.jpg

BaTBUtV.jpg

Pv8ZTkA.jpg
much additional IU classy
much additional IU qt

vanty

lfvWLH0.jpg

Jisook. I imagine there'll be more and/or higher res shots later. I'm sure someone will be happy though I can't remember who.

m9WWsGG.jpg
iiX7IRP.jpg

hHYojwt.jpg

Peru

Stopped reading at "Most K-pop stars get plastic surgery to westernize their faces"

Also a reporter pretending media training is a uniquely k-pop thing that doesn't happen with pop stars in the west is not fit for writing this sort of thing.

I mean that was truly bad writing.

Fafnir

Saw this on reddit:

Rumored Soshi RM teams filming today:

First Team: Song Ji Hyo - Kim Jong Kook - HaHa - Tiffany - HyoYeon
Second Team: Yoo Jae Suk - Lee Kwang Soo - Yuri - Sunny - Seohyun
Third Team: Ji Suk Jin - Kang Gary - Yoona - Sooyoung - Taeyeon

Fany and Sooyoung first time on RM, hopefully they don't sprain anything.

GXMTUuX.gif

luso

Saw this on reddit:

Rumored Soshi RM teams filming today:

First Team: Song Ji Hyo - Kim Jong Kook - HaHa - Tiffany - HyoYeon
Second Team: Yoo Jae Suk - Lee Kwang Soo - Yuri - Sunny - Seohyun
Third Team: Ji Suk Jin - Kang Gary - Yoona - Sooyoung - Taeyeon

Fany and Sooyoung first time on RM, hopefully they don't sprain anything.

I already read the teams aren't like that... we'll see on the 5th of July.

TEHJOE

Neo Member
Who starts a Kpop article by riffing off the communist manifesto?

I get that the industry is easy picking but these articles stumble right off the starting block. Reminds me of the Vice feature on Busker Busker's Brad entitled “The Great White Hope"

No No Eul

OddballLimpGreendarnerdragonfly.gif

That wink and her quick look at the camera... lawd jesus. What a fncking tease lol. She knew, that was a calculated move and any red blooded man is now melted on the floor. Fuuuuuu.

Brb, gonna go melt to the floor again.

Speaking of Hani, here's that Vixx and EXID collab that's being teased for a bit: Ken, Hani - Gap.

Not as good as Soyou's Some, but it's still a really good song.

ramyeon

Peru

Nieah's been pumping out stuff by her standards, may we have that masterpiece k-rnb album on the horizon...?

Crayon Pop x Youkai Watch zomg

CrayonPopYokaiWatch2-575x577.png

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Call me crazy but I feel that Running Man has been on an upswing for a while now. RM 252 was just hilarious IMO. Kwang Soo is just goddamn amazeballs, from the blatant cheating, to pulling Jessi's hair. Quality of the show seems to have gone up, with the amount of people kneeing themselves in the face too. Could that be the key?

Subitai

Hi Guys. How's everything going?

My friend made me listen to Sistar's Shake It a few days ago, and it is still stuck in my head.

What to do?

Top Bottom