• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Dang I think its time I start paying attention to Bestie cause that girl on RM this week was super cute. Think her name was Hye Ryong... or Ryung... -my listening skills are terrible-

Haeryung
haeryung-gif.gif

More summer tracks??

Ugh.

I already got annoyed by NS Yoon-G's track since it sounded too much like a lost Sistar track, now we're getting more?

I'm calling it... this is gonna be a bomba like catch me if you can.

llehuty

포텐 (POTEN) - 살살해 (Teaser 2)
Could be good.

20150629 KARA " CUPID " at Shanghai grand stage
And Hammie removes her bangs just right after the Cupid promitions end :/

9Muses comeback is SO CLOSE:
t1435762800z0.png

Btw when the hell is the video for Johnny coming out? Isn't it June 30th in SK right now?

Is it going to have a MV? Seems just like a pre-release single.
But anyway, aren't you married to her, shouldn't you just ask her? :p

Dang I think its time I start paying attention to Bestie cause that girl on RM this week was super cute. Think her name was Hye Ryong... or Ryung... -my listening skills are terrible-
And she is just the worst member of BESTie, but only because the rest are too damn good. BESTie are just too good.

luso

OMG! SNSD Holiday Photobook vibes!
Dead.
Now waiting for the music. Be good.

Edit: This is apparently a single.
Album will be later (August?)

Girls’ Generation has finally announced details for its upcoming comeback. The group will first release a new single, “PARTY”, on July 7th at 10 PM through digital music sites. The single will include two songs, “PARTY” and “Check”, as well as instrumental version of the “PARTY” track. “PARTY” is a dance song well-suited for summer. The music video was filmed in Koh Samui in Thailand and will have a concept of “Summer SoShi”.

Following the “PARTY” single, a full album will be released with two title tracks, “Lion Heart” and “You Think”. The release date for this album has not yet been revealed.

Girls’ Generation’s website has been updated with the first teaser photo for “PARTY”. The picture is a group photo with all the members of Girls’ Generation on the beach of Koh Samui.
Source: xportsnews via Naver, Girls’ Generation’s Official Website

I'll miss a week of promotions :(

Other pics.
CIt8T4QVAAA1-wc.jpg

CIuK1KLUsAEPkW6.jpg:large

CIuZJN8UEAALMI1.jpg

snsd copied a pink.

You mean the opposite.
everybody copies eveybody in pop, lol ;)

c.2012

SNSD copies themselves :)

c.2010

Is it going to have a MV? Seems just like a pre-release single.
But anyway, aren't you married to her, shouldn't you just ask her? :p

Nah, no MV actually. I thought there was an MV coz she kept posting videos of a "fan dance" on Instagram and last I heard they did film something about it. Turns out it was just a behind the scenes thing for her solo concert in a few days. Lame.

And yes I did ask, but she's been so busy for that concert she didn't reply until after I went to bed. I've actually been in the US for the last 3 weeks catching up on work before I head back on Friday for that concert.

Anyway, yep Sober is pretty good. I still want that older Big Bang sound though.

Peru

I like kpop discovering the beachwear mv for summer singles so that a state of undress isn't exclusively the domain of p popping club scenes

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, Tae lookin good. That short pink hair is also super cute on Sooyoung.

llehuty

MYNAME「HELLO AGAIN」(Official MV)
This is great.

The Ailee clip jongkookie was talking about:
에일리 쟈니안무영상(ailee johnny)

Maybe I'm looking for shade where there isn't, but I really wonder what the lyrics are about, since allkpop founder is called Johnny.

THIS IS GENIUS. Can this be a new standard in k-pop, pls?

SNSD invented beaches

All 3 songs teased in one ad. The 3rd one is by far the best. The other two I could take or leave.

First one is solid, 2nd one is TTS trash, 3rd could be anything at this point, need to listen more of that one. In any case, glad that they are actually trying with this comeback.

You and your facts, smh
:p

Lol.

Besides, why would she write a breakup song about the dude who leaked her nude pics?

This song is about me anyway as my first name is ____ John. And yes, I have two first names. Obviously, John as a word has no rhyme whatsoever so she went with the poetic license and turned it to Johnny.

SNSD invented beaches

All 3 songs teased in one ad. The 3rd one is by far the best. The other two I could take or leave.

So fucking excited. They will be perform Party on Music Bank next week. I need that Yuri/Irene interaction, pretty please.

As for the songs, I actually like the sound of Party the best so far.

GsD song sounds awful. : |

AOA taking youtube videos to the next level.

This is good. Very good.

Other release this month:
BIGBANG - IF YOU
I heard they're not making an MV for this one?

Best pair of songs.

This less so, but still good. Pretty chill. I definitely agree that it's the best pair of songs so far. I'd rate the songs so far as such:

Sober >= Loser >>> If You > We Like 2 Party >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The three garbage songs I don't even remember the names of.

Top Bottom