• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

Seohyun (and Hyoyeon in bikini): https://instagram.com/p/4dqNaUqviJ

tumblr_nqnae2xy7p1r4oun7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqn1leKf6Z1sky81uo1_540.jpg

That Fany smile.

People may be hyped for next week's SNSD, and I am too yay video game themes, but this weeks episode was awesome. Pretty actresses + pool party are the best lol.

Either way, randomly remembered... we need more sundresses in k-pop, the distinct lack of them saddens me since women look best in them -nodnod-

tight clothes and flashy accessories are fine and all but this is perfection.

llehuty

Either way, randomly remembered... we need more sundresses in k-pop, the distinct lack of them saddens me since women look best in them -nodnod-

tight clothes and flashy accessories are fine and all but this is perfection.

The thing is, those are nor sexy, nor practical for dancing, so you will only see ballad artists wearing those, like Davichi.

I personally would love girl groups using sometimes comfortable shoes so we can see some intricate choreography for once.

The thing is, those are nor sexy, nor practical for dancing, so you will only see ballad artists wearing those, like Davichi.

I personally would love girl groups using sometimes comfortable shoes so we can see some intricate choreography for once.

Wasn't talking about performances, I just meant in general. If I ruled the world it would be mandatory at least ...3~4 days a week lol. Every other day would be sexy business suit day.

llehuty

Glad I made you step up your gif game.
jongkookie, you can do better than that, though :p

밍스(MINX) 'Love Shake' M/V Teaser 2
I find hilarious that a remake of an old Dal Shabet track is still a better summer single than Sisturd's track.

핫샷 (HOTSHOT) - I'm a HOTSHOT (Teaser)
This sounds good.

Mina stays winning.

So apparently MBK's (CCM) new group will be called Dia, which is short for Diamond... Another lame fucking abbreviation.

It could be way worse than that, I find it an ok name for k-pop standards. Dia is also the spanish word for Day.
Watch out Girl's Day.

달샤벳 (Dal Shabet) & Twinko - AVENUE 創意方城市 MV
Somehow I didn't see this before. I thought there was only a CF.

Need the mv with that quality *paging pinkurocket*.

*boop
I've seen that MV before, it was released at the same time as the short version however I've never seen a HD quality of the full version either. I tried looking for it, but that MV was only on some chinese app they were promoting so I gave up on it.

Anyway lol at Minx getting a Dal Shabet b-side from 2012 as a title track. I do love the song a lot tho, from the teasers it sounds like a good new version but it's, like, REALLY cheap. Still I'm not even mad that this great song gets a nice second life.

Also I'm obsessed with AOA, their current promos are my favorite they've ever done. The silly Lacrosse concept and the choreo, it's a lot of fun. And god I love Choa.

Dang I think its time I start paying attention to Bestie cause that girl on RM this week was super cute. Think her name was Hye Ryong... or Ryung... -my listening skills are terrible-

Girl group sales from the first half of the year (I'm assuming physical only)
CIkYNgzVEAEFSf_.jpg:orig

RV IS A WALL THAT CANNOT BE CLIMBED

Dang I think its time I start paying attention to Bestie cause that girl on RM this week was super cute. Think her name was Hye Ryong... or Ryung... -my listening skills are terrible-

Haeryung. You will have to fight Ym1r to the death for her. You guys can have her, she's too skinny. Dahye is where it's at.

Top Bottom