• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ramyeon

It could have been both, it was pixelated as hell.

It's henna

clothing overlapping bras/bikini is pretty common, the terrible quality of the photo also made it kind of hard to distinguish. I initially thought it was a tattoo but it did also look like a zebra-ish patterned bikini strap (where the pattern is cut off at a point)
It looked nothing like a bra strap guys, her clothing wasn't overlapping it, it literally stopped half way and there was just skin.

Y'all were just in denial (And one of you still is by the looks of it! ;))

Ym1r

It looked nothing like a bra strap guys, her clothing wasn't overlapping it, it literally stopped half way and there was just skin.

I was just speculating, I was team tattoo first but I guess for some reason the picture I saved had really bad compression and it *really* did look like there was a strap.

I was never even in denial, and I don't even like Tiffany pls.

luso

I'm liking Party so far.

IY reunion
tumblr_nqxikoxLnr1qc16bdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqxijoqN3D1qc16bdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqxij0R6mi1qc16bdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqxbg1xxfu1s4zq6to3_1280.jpg

ikuze

Of course it did. Not in denial, I like it and tattoos in general :p

Slay Velvet. #WhenWillYourFaves.

Hanteo chart for the first half of the year. If you add their japanese sales, they already sold more than 40k ICC copies.

CI_wZ6yVEAAabfZ.jpg:large

That "You Think" demo sounds great btw. HYPEU

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I refuse to believe that Sistar is actually liked enough to win shows with yet another shit song that is even more shit than the last 3. #EVERYBODYKNOWS

It's a shame korea no longer likes electro based pop that much, double A had some really solid songs. But I must say that they always felt like bargain U-kiss (and U-kiss were already cheap enough).

Oh Double A's debut track is one of my fave k-pop songs. All their other stuff is alright, but dang that debut track is good. It's true some good electro pop is less common now in kpop, too bad because they're always jams if done well. I was just jamming to Bangkok City earlier, love it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KBS says Hara is too filthy to broadcast.
Even though she is far more tame than certain men they are perfectly fine with.

vanty

Do these idols only date guys who are 10+ years older than them because any Korean guy their age behaves/dresses like a 14yo?

Mamamoo slaying everyone else with a fantastic Live band version of Um Oh Ah Yeah.

Y'all's faves could never do amazing things like this lol.

Bonus:

A cover of Roora's 3! 4!, some ballad I've never before, and Mamamoo and Jane Jang + 2 dudes I can't recognize lol.

If there's any clips of Jane Jang doing her mini on this show, pls share them. I've looked on YT and the last one I posted is the only I could find, and that's using hangul as a search.

ramyeon

Mamamoo slaying everyone else with a fantastic Live band version of Um Oh Ah Yeah.

Y'all's faves could never do amazing things like this lol.

Bonus:

A cover of Roora's 3! 4!, some ballad I've never before, and Mamamoo and Jane Jang + 2 dudes I can't recognize lol.

If there's any clips of Jane Jang doing her mini on this show, pls share them. I've looked on YT and the last one I posted is the only I could find, and that's using hangul as a search.
She only performed one song off it on Picnic (The show those are from). Not on YouTube but here's a Naver tvcast link.

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/441546

Other two guests were Na Yoon Kwon and Hong Dae Kwang.

---

First episode of Oh My Ghostess was so good - this is gonna be a fun drama.

Ghostess11.jpg

Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Gi in a tvN drama together? Yes please! And I love the supernatural fantasy element.

xehanort

Tiffany looks hot! Damn. Now that I've listen to that You Think demo, I kinda like it now. Its no IGAB but its not an abomination like CMIYC.

ramyeon

Just getting around to watching Show the Money 4's episode 2.

P Type elimination was definitely not expected. But he obviously took the show lightly and didn't prepare enough for the second round.

Vernon passing is some straight up bullshit, not sure what San E and Verbal were thinking? He was terrible.

Kasper's out, sorry guys. She straight choked once Tablo and Jinusean failed her.

Black Nut continuing to kill it. I'm glad he's getting more attention from this show. And I love his attitude "Just here for the bitches, Song Minho's gonna win anyway."

LowerLevel

[Comeback Stage] 150703 Nine Muses (나인뮤지스) - Hurt Locker (다쳐) @ Music Bank
When did mubank camera work get this good? You can actually tell what's going on *slow clap*. The choreo is really good, girl groups should take the flat shoes route more often.

So true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERHLwrj7W5c

After these two vids, I am so looking forward to more cams. And I agree, when it comes to songs and choreography like this, flats are much better. Keep the heels and such for Wild/Glue style tracks.

ramyeon

Just watched the first episode of the Infinite Challenge Music Festival 2015. It's a shame the lineup leaked earlier, it would have been nice to be able to guess who the guests were since they did a Masked Singer Special.

That said, this is the best lineup yet for Infinite Challenge's Music Festivals. Holy shit, I've got some big expectations. Zion.T, hyukoh, IU, Taeyang & GD, JYP and Yoon Sang. Zion.T and Oh Hyuk's (As well as the whole band) personalities and inexperience at variety shows is hilarious too.

Of course IU was the one to first guess Oh Hyuk and Taeyang lol.

ramyeon

Oh My Ghostess episode 2 so good. Love Park Bo Young's acting with the ghost inside her, such a great turnaround from her character in the pilot.

Just watched the first episode of the Infinite Challenge Music Festival 2015. It's a shame the lineup leaked earlier, it would have been nice to be able to guess who the guests were since they did a Masked Singer Special.

That said, this is the best lineup yet for Infinite Challenge's Music Festivals. Holy shit, I've got some big expectations. Zion.T, hyukoh, IU, Taeyang & GD, JYP and Yoon Sang. Zion.T and Oh Hyuk's (As well as the whole band) personalities and inexperience at variety shows is hilarious too.

Of course IU was the one to first guess Oh Hyuk and Taeyang lol.

I need subs now lol.

I just finished watching last week's episode since it just came out and Kwanghee's "blind date" was actually quite interesting.

Part of me thinks that entire segment was all BS. I mean, it's a TV show, one is a real actress and the other had a very successful stint in We Got Married and that's also an MBC show. But on the other hand, it did seem genuine and real to a point so who knows.

But the blind dates segment though... that's probably the funniest thing I've seen all year. But there's also a sad realization, it fncking sucks in Korea if you're a comedian. I guess I can understand why those dudes were picked, but the ladies? That's some fncked up shit man.

ramyeon

Looks like Infinite Challenge is doing wonders for hyukoh's popularity. Comes and Goes and Hooka from their latest mini are 1 and 2 respectively on Mnet's real time charts at the moment, with all the other songs plus some from their first mini charting within the top 30! Sogood.

No No Eul

I downloaded the new version of iTunes this morning and started playing around with Apple Music. It ended up duplicating dozens of songs in my library and even deleted some tracks from my hard drive.

Good job Apple. You nailed it.

tumblr_mlpp9rDWOA1s8usm1o1_500.gif

Fortunately I had backups of everything but even so, it's pretty annoying. I probably should have known better though.

Top Bottom