• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Mina hater said:
fan: "How long have you trained for? "
Mina: " ___ years"
fan: "A singer should sing well, instead of worrying about your appearance, practice singing more, or else I'll post it on Facebook. "

Apparently what was said to Mina at the fan signing. I was worried it might be something worse, like saying something about her dad. Seems like it's just an entitled fan stanning Choa or Yuna, and not an old-school anti.

I luv the new Girls' Day. It goes hard.
I'm still stanning AOA's song the most tho, even tho Ring My Bell is a much more original and exciting song.

Which part of Ring My Bell is original? Sounds like a song that was rejected by Sistar because it was a little bit too good for them. A little bit too good for Sistar these days is still not good enough for Girl's Day, unless they want to be Sistar #2.

Which isn't a bad idea objectively speaking.

Only the Party MV will be released? No word on the other songs?

The other 2 music videos will come out a week later or something I believe.

ramyeon

It is a bit funny how many lurkers come out of the woodwork when a sort of bad song gets released though lol.

Also yes SNSD today is the lead up to the full fledged comeback, so the full album will not be dropping tonight.

Pendulum

DUCK MY SICK
oIyzZbf.jpg

----

Girls' Generation 소녀시대_PARTY_Music Video Teaser 2

Mortemis

Banned
so uh, just wanted to drop by for a quick question. Has sistar ever made anything even close to alone? I tried out a few of their other songs and it's kinda ridiculous how barely anything vibes with me yet I love alone.

btw, the new RMB ain't too bad. I'm loving their new album. with me is nice

Peru

so uh, just wanted to drop by for a quick question. Has sistar ever made anything even close to alone? I tried out a few of their other songs and it's kinda ridiculous how barely anything vibes with me yet I love alone.

That's weird since they've copied the sound they launched with Alone often. Stuff like 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' is pretty similar. Alone IS their best though. I like the sub unit single 'Ma Boy' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XXia5B2Wg

Mortemis

Banned
That's weird since they've copied the sound they launched with Alone often. Stuff like 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' is pretty similar. Alone IS their best though. I like the sub unit single 'Ma Boy' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XXia5B2Wg

gone not around is pretty good, haven't heard it. like i said i only really listened to a few, so definitely would like recommendations like that. :) ma boy is okay, didn't really like it too much but it's alright

neoism

MAN WHAT THE FUUUCKKKK did they film RM with a fucking potato camera or something where the fuck is the HD video at even yoututbes looks like shit...... I used to watch on Kshow in full HD with good subs wtf happened...

:**(

also check is im not sure.. not really feeling it.. I like the outfits though

ramyeon

Party is a pretty great Summer track, the video is good fun and it looks like they definitely enjoyed filming it. Much better than any SM box video.

Check is pretty smooth.

ramyeon

So they all look fucking amazing here (Taeyeon and Sunny especially) but I Sooyoung and Tiffany definitely caught my eye more than usual. I really wish they would do more casual-ish concepts like this. The dancing scenes in that room were weird though, seemed a bit out of place, could've done without those.

xehanort

Now this is a comeback! Those delays are not for nothing! Taeyeon and Tiffany oh my god! Even Sooyoung looks good. Any gif for that Fany bikini clip, for research purposes of course :)

ramyeon

Now this is a comeback! Those delays are not for nothing! Taeyeon and Tiffany oh my god! Even Sooyoung looks good. Any gif for that Fany bikini clip, for research purposes of course :)
Ouch haha. Sooyoung has looked pretty great for awhile now, she's at her best in this video though. The hair colour and style really suits her.
I spent a few minutes trying to access the site and was'nt even loading, i was'nt the only one. It's working fine again tho.
Been using the site and the app since 10PM KST no problems.

Kuno

It is a bit funny how many lurkers come out of the woodwork when a sort of bad song gets released though lol.

On the internet, generally speaking, you're judged less for disliking something than for liking something. So it's easy to pile on the hate train.

Better than I expected! The bassline reminds me of a Katy Perry song. Video is fun and everyone looks great. Tiffany really stood out to me, and I'm not usually a big fan of her.

Those "everysing" ad popups are tacky though...

Fafnir

SNSD Party!

Way better than MrMr. Love Fany and Seohyun parts. Even the non-singers got decent parts. Hopefully KBS doesn't ban the song due to Soju, Tequila, Mojito.

GdELwjk.gif
KQ1kUjD.gif

iYtrz2N.gif
kwWHjXy.gif

SzgE8nr.gif
bSJVWwY.gif

mSDkxD0.gif
DIex73A.gif

BWa41JA.gif
t3kvovO.gif

Slowdive

Banned
Party is pretty good, they all look amazing too. Though it sounds like Katy Perry's California Girls which will be hard to not think of every time I listen to it.

Peru

Party is decent, more importantly with their campaign this time around SNSd have managed to drum up some real hype.

Also the 9muses photobook takes prize for best one so far. Hopefully a summer tradition for kpop.

heart attack>hurt locker=party>>>>nugus stuff

now come on with the full fledged album. The appetizer is not bad but dance is too lax for my taste.

luso

Saw in twitter also some issues with Melon, you are not alone. Seems ok since a while.
All the girls are on point.
To bad I can't do my own gifs at the moment

tumblr_nr4faaktjI1ut8ku9o2_500.gif

tumblr_nr4egdQvWo1r9otrno4_540.gif

tumblr_nr4f62Gnrv1qiq56ao5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nr4etg34up1s185qjo1_540.gif

tumblr_nr4ettGF0j1rus42wo1_540.gif

tumblr_nr4fgd1y9e1rqp5sho1_500.gif

tumblr_nr4fgd1y9e1rqp5sho3_500.gif

tumblr_nr4dt9sCSJ1r1km6io1_500.gif

tumblr_nr4e0czjrx1r7qnpao2_400.gif

First impression on shitty speakers is positive, but need to hear it on my headset to make sure. My biggest gripe is the nonsensical English jibberish. I wish Tiffany would speak up and point out how stupid it sounds. MV is near perfect. Girls look amazing, location is beautiful, concept is obviously great. A little less T-ara editing, a lot less product placements and hardcoded ads, and it would have been perfect.

I think I'd rate the summer girl group songs so far as Heart Attack > Hurt Locker >= Party >> Love Shake >>> Ring My Bell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Sistar song I can't even remember the name of = Mamamoos song.

mr_chun

LOL. It may be my english but that's not what I meant. I mean Sooyoung has been looking really good lately. I think I started liking her in Papparazzi.

So hyped for the next two MV's. Looks like God mode SNSD is back people!
It sounded like you meant it sarcastically, as in she usually doesn't look good. :p

RedEther

This sixteen/Twice official lineup is absolutely amazing

I'm legit shook

1.Nayeon

2.Jungyeon

3.Dahyun

4.Sana

5.Mina

6.Chaeyoung

7.Jihyo

8.Tzuyu

9.Momo

Party is pretty good, they all look amazing too. Though it sounds like Katy Perry's California Girls which will be hard to not think of every time I listen to it.

Yup. That's probably my biggest knock on it. Otherwise it's actually a solid track especially for Soshi.

I also feel like this could've been a better track for cutesy era Soshi but I don't think they could've done due to the alcohol references lol.

But despite my complaints about Muses' Hurt Locker... that's still the better song compared to this.

We'll see how the the other Soshi tracks are before I can declare who saved summer.

I'm legit shook

1.Nayeon

2.Jungyeon

3.Dahyun

4.Sana

5.Mina

6.Chaeyoung

7.Jihyo

8.Tzuyu

9.Momo

Motherfucking zombie Momo, here to save us all. Fuck yes. Glad JYP realized his mistake. All the Japanese made it, so a whole 1/3rd of the group is Japanese, which is awesome. Wonder how the general Korean public will take it. Seems like a strong lineup, though I gotta admit, I stopped watching the show after a few episodes as it just annoyed me, so I'm not the best judge of the final lineup. Still excited for their debut.

Hope that beat that ran for most of the teaser is more indicative of the song we're gonna get than the part at the end.

Pendulum

I'm legit shook

1.Nayeon

2.Jungyeon

3.Dahyun

4.Sana

5.Mina

6.Chaeyoung

7.Jihyo

8.Tzuyu

9.Momo

Full japan line + Dahyun. Very happy the previous spoiler turned out to be fake. Looks like the A&R team were the ones to convince JYP to bring Momo back. Glad he listened.

Eldren

btw, the new RMB ain't too bad. I'm loving their new album. with me is nice

Here you go

-----

Party is boring but I really like Check. Main Vocalist Hyoyeon sounds so good. Obviously the real comeback begins with You Think aka the only song international fans care about. Can't wait for that
(please god don't let the rap part be embarrassing)

Pendulum

Party is boring but I really like Check.
Main Vocalist Hyoyeon sounds so good.
Obviously the real comeback begins with You Think aka the only song international fans care about. Can't wait for that
(please god don't let the rap part be embarrassing)

tumblr_nk1iu4Kyc91taes1fo1_250.gif

Top Bottom