• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I5Q1DJk.jpg
SuNieCJ.gif

Edit: Pretty sure I'm the only one here who likes NC.A, but I am hype.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
RM 255 was super fun. I never realized how cute Bomi was until this episode. She was freaking adorable. All the guests were amazing actually. Sistar are damn physical monsters haha! But the best moments all came from the RM members. It was a hoot and a half.

Ahhh. So smooth. Possibly the best song of the summer.

RM 255 was super fun. I never realized how cute Bomi was until this episode. She was freaking adorable. All the guests were amazing actually. Sistar are damn physical monsters haha! But the best moments all came from the RM members. It was a hoot and a half.

Soyu didn't grow the best body out of all idols on a tree, she had to work hard for that shit. Rest of Sistar aren't slacks in that department either. While I can't stand their music these days, don't think there are any contenders to best built idol group out there.

SeulRene dating.
CJ32mopUYAArMG_.jpg:large

It's real to me damnit!
NLFgIpE.gif

Seungah is a wall that can't be climbed by other S(eu)ngahs.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
This is probably gonna be the worst post in this thread, but I have spent the last year watching many k-pop MVs, listening to many kpop songs and getting to know and remember tons of new names and faces.

But for some reason, I could never tell Crayon Pop apart. Like I knew there was 5 members but I could only remember 4 faces. I swear this is not a joke post. I just noticed the twins, like a minute ago.

Damn I thought Joy and Sungjae on WGM would be another boring "gotta appease my creepy "we own you" fans" couple... Joy completely caught my attention, cute as fuckkkk~ this week. Half the stuff she said had me thinking I would be all over her even with the cameras on haha. And girls in stripes/polka dots are my weakness sure enough she wore both already 3 episodes in.

damn damn damn~

Ym1r

Damn I thought Joy and Sungjae on WGM would be another boring "gotta appease my creepy "we own you" fans" couple... Joy completely caught my attention, cute as fuckkkk~ this week. Half the stuff she said had me thinking I would be all over her even with the cameras on haha. And girls in stripes/polka dots are my weakness sure enough she wore both already 3 episodes in.

damn damn damn~

joy is so qt its not even funny dat smile

This is probably gonna be the worst post in this thread, but I have spent the last year watching many k-pop MVs, listening to many kpop songs and getting to know and remember tons of new names and faces.

But for some reason, I could never tell Crayon Pop apart. Like I knew there was 5 members but I could only remember 4 faces. I swear this is not a joke post. I just noticed the twins, like a minute ago.

Another fun fact... I don't know who Crayon Pop is at all. I see the name ChoA or whatever posted a lot and I assume that's a man.

They never caught my attention, just like most of the girl groups out there.

ramyeon

Another fun fact... I don't know who Crayon Pop is at all. I see the name ChoA or whatever posted a lot and I assume that's a man.

What on Earth makes you think Choa is a man? It's not even a manly name lol.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

15wmbnlbcrb1.gif

You monster. Repent and bask in the glory of Bar Bar Bar.

Pendulum

"Prosecution clears Clara of suspicion of blackmailing Polaris CEO + charges the CEO instead for threatening Clara" (akp)
In a turn of events, it has been revealed that the prosecution has cleared Clara from suspicion of threats, while pressing charges against Polaris Entertainment's CEO Lee Kyu Tae.

If you remember, there are several lawsuits being interchanged between Clara and CEO Lee Kyu Tae. One of them was the lawsuit filed by CEO Lee Kyu Tae against Clara and her father Lee Seung Kyu for threatening and blackmailing him. Clara insisted that she felt sexually humiliated and wanted her contract to be terminated, and that if the CEO did not do what she asked, she'll report him to the police.

Previously, the police sided with Lee Kyu Tae, saying that they have found that Clara and her father indeed blackmailed the CEO by threatening to report him to the police for sexual humiliation. After examining the back-and-forth conversations between Clara and CEO Lee, the police had decided that there was nothing in the content to arouse suspicions of sexual humiliation in the first place, and forwarded their findings to the prosecution.

However, the prosecution have now decided the opposite! The prosecution say they believe that the KakaoTalk messages and such exchanged between Clara and CEO Lee are enough to cause Clara to feel sexually humiliated, and that it was in her right to ask for contract termination on those grounds.

They commented, "We don't think that her claims of feeling sexually humiliated are exaggerated or are of ill-intention. We also don't think that telling the CEO that she'll report him to the police is an expression that has crossed any boundaries [cannot be considered blackmail or threat]."

Along with this decision, the prosecution have also turned the tables on CEO Lee Kyu Tae by deciding to charge him instead for threatening Clara. According to them, they learned while investigating Clara, that CEO Lee met with Clara's parents in August 2014, and had spoken menacingly as if he was going to physically hurt Clara and her manager. He allegedly told Clara to cut her ties with her manager and mentioned that he is someone of the position who has connections all over the industry capable of anything. According to what Clara has told the prosecution, CEO Lee said to her, "This might sound scary to you, but I can have someone's neck in an instant. I could make them into a crippled person."

Now it remains to be seen whether this turn of events will have any effect on Clara's other lawsuit going on to terminate her contract.

----

TEHJOE

Neo Member
That's a curveball. I can't believe she won after the industry did everything to bury her. In a paranoid sense the whole narrative could of swung on Lee Kyu Tae's military scandal but I still think they couldn't risk her winning regardless.

Can she sue for libel and defamation of character? What does this mean for other disgraced idols? So many questions....

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Wow, this photo says A LOT.

I know. 9 Muses look so much better put together, than Soshi...SNSD needs a new coordi for their clothes srsly. That picture is just sad. 9 Muses came back with the best shit this summer has heard, but they got beat by a shitty Casio keyboard song and a STV MV from a group that wins, just because they exist...Sorry 9M. You deserved that. Honestly Koreans charts are just name brands nowaday. Party was goddamn awful.

Edit. I am fucking salty. Goddamn. Sorry. Fuck Party though.

I know. 9 Muses look so much better put together, than Soshi...SNSD needs a new coordi for their clothes srsly. That picture is just sad. 9 Muses came back with the best shit this summer has heard, but they got beat by a shitty Casio keyboard song and a STV MV from a group that wins, just because they exist...Sorry 9M. You deserved that. Honestly Koreans charts are just name brands nowaday. Party was goddamn awful.

W86FrM2.jpg

tumblr_m3iyzloyh21r4vkkco1_r5_500.gif

Cute.

TVXQ to release special album 'Rise As God' on July 20th, with Yunho and Changmin's solo songs as double title tracks.

ramyeon

Kisum.

Edit: So Bloodborne is pretty much my whole life right now. Anyone else in KpopGAF playing this and have tried co-op or PVP? Haven't dabbled in either yet but I'd be keen to since I feel like I'm almost through the main story portion.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't see anything through the ridiculous artifacting over the entire image. But she is a total babe. It is known.

ramyeon

I can't see anything through the ridiculous artifacting over the entire image. But she is a total babe. It is known.
It's super apparent on my retina Macbook screen. Mostly on her forehead in-between her eyebrows, cleavage and stomach. Arms and legs too. It's smoother compared to the rest of the picture that has really bad artifacting.

luso

So SM releasing stuff for SNSD single , SuJu, DBSK, then Shinee repack, SNSD album within 1,5 months. Should I put Infinite in here? This following the already crazy schedule the months before.
Then probably f(x), new boy group, allegedly TTS. It seems Tae solo is frozen atm without certain to be even this year.
I guess SM wants to have a profitable year but it's also what happens when you have plenty of active acts.
tumblr_nrcmok7ASP1rkghf1o1_400.gif

They would get bean by the better song- heart attack if snsd were not there so no harm done to them.

The trend of random tempos is disconcerting...

That said, good grief... Hayoung with short hair, blonde Bomi, and of course Eunji... welp.

Song wise, it's not a club hit like Party, Oasis or Hurt Locker but that's why A-Pinkeu is great. Uptempo ballads that are a throwback to FinKL and SES days.

But the amazing thing is, it fncking works. It's catchy as fnck... and that's all you need to do these days lol.

Who else is supposed to do a summer come back besides the nugus?

I think for the moment my ranking goes like this: Remember = Hurt Locker >>>>>>> Party >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

tumblr_nfqx4cmfWB1s137pmo4_400.gif

What kind of clubs are you going to?

Ha. Back when Katy Perry's California Girls was popular as fnck, that shit was played every 2 hours or so. That to me was the cue to get off the dance floor to either take a piss or grab another drink and watch all the basics invade the floor.

Admittedly I had to force myself to that shit as there were a couple of decent looking basics on there lol.

llehuty

GFRIEND 여자친구 'Flower Bud' ComeBack Trailer

박재범 Jay Park - My Last (Feat. Loco & GRAY) Official Teaser

Yeah, with "Correspondence" and "Bias" being the first of those words.

Lmao all of this.

edit: 소나무(SONAMOO) - CUSHION M/V Teaser
If this isn't a bait and switch teaser, this shows promise.

This is hype. It was probably one of the most disappointing debuts for me in the last year, but this looks like a decent turn around.

DAMN!!!! BASED SWEETUNE!!!! This has potential but lol at the media play desperation.

They are awesome (and for some weird reason I tried Asahi yesterday for the first time.

I didn't see this coming, really good.

Extra: To the people saying that k-pop remix scene is dead... who has time for remixes with all the amount of releases we are getting weekly?

No No Eul

Apink's latest is weird. That extra pre-chorus they've thrown in there for no good reason makes it sound really fragmented. Is there a key change at the start of the chorus too? Whatever it is, it just doesn't flow at all. Hopefully the album has something better to offer.

Jeon Yul said:

I'm really looking forward to those Sonamoo and Stellar releases. The teasers are pretty encouraging.

Top Bottom