• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

A Pink day! Remember MV and album are out now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akoSG0kRcXw

Watched through the music video the first time and when it was over I was surprised because I kept waiting for the song to start. Listening to it some more, most of the song is alright, but the chorus is a dud. All in all it's a disappointment.

9M >= AOA = SNSD >> MINX >> GSD = A PINK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SISTAR > MAMAMOO

Congratulations to this summers winners!

I like it. I don't like this quite as much as Mamacita, but I think I was the only one here that actually really liked Mamacita.

Pendulum

Crush Accused of Plagiarizing Eric Bellinger’s “Awkward” in New Track “Oasis”
Crush’s “Oasis” was released on July 9 along with a music video that has now reached almost a million views on YouTube. On July 15, editor of the hip hop magazine “Rhythmer” Kang Il Kwon took to his Twitter to comment on what he sees as the similarities between Crush’s song and “Awkward” by Eric Bellinger.

“Thanks to the ‘Show Me the Money’ lyrics controversy, it’s gone under the radar that Crush’s ‘Oasis’ copies American R&B musician Eric Bellinger’s ‘Awkward’ to the point that it’s practically a translated version of the song,” says Kang Il Kwon.

Oasis
Awkward

also anybody recommend some headphones? like $100-$150 preferably over ear

Sony MDR-V6.

Been using them for years now. They sound fncking fantastic when you're doing audio work like remixes and whatnot, but they're also a great pair for listening.

And if you're lucky you can find them for $50 on Amazon.

Peru

Headphones?

tumblr_nq1o5jQkqQ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

Pendulum

Yoo Jae Suk has signed on with FNC for a 5 year contract. Jung Hyung Don recently signed on as well. That AoA money coming through.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Yoo Jae Suk has signed on with FNC for a 5 year contract. Jung Hyung Don recently signed on as well. That AoA money coming through.

AOA on every show soon. And I like that. FNC went from nothing, to top tier overnight. The YJS patch!

Ym1r

I listened to none of u and got Sennheiser HD 598s

did I do well or was it a poop buy?

I was debating over the 598 vs the M50x at the end of it.

The MDR V6, my uncle owns a pair cause he likes making music and stuff and they sound nice but kinda hurt my ears a little.

JKTrix

Those of us who were conscious of those headphones were probably not conscious of how cheap they are now. They were over $300 when they came out like 5+ years ago.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I listened to none of u and got Sennheiser HD 598s

did I do well or was it a poop buy?
I think they are a bit below their price range and M50s are a bit above. They are open and M50s are closed, so if open is what you wanted, that'll do. If you're a basshead, you may want to reconsider. 598s greatly benefit from proper amping, with everything becoming more alive, better separated, and less shrill on certain frequencies.

Yeahhhh... that shit is pretty close. Initially it's just the chord changes using the same pattern, but there's some melodic content that are basically lifted off Awkward.

Welp, should we call it?

Fnck it, RIP Crush.

Enjoy your reflection period and see you next year lol.

The MDR V6, my uncle owns a pair cause he likes making music and stuff and they sound nice but kinda hurt my ears a little.

Yep. That's the bad thing about them... the head band takes some time to get the shape of your head. But once they do, they became really comfortable.

Plus if your uncle still uses the shitty pleather pads then yeah, they can still get uncomfortable. I finally switched mine to velour pads last year and they've been fantastic. Although I'm using them less and less now since I got my studio monitors lol.

neoism

Party 3rd win with 10654 points, 99th win overall, highest score ever on Mcountdown beating their own record.
Fancam Version.
Full Encore.
005IxVVrgw1eu4w0he02qg307r0b4u0z.gif

Channel SNSD Previews.

Yuri.
Sooyoung
Hyoyeon.

dat 100th soo close
datassplz.png

11428673_886362131435928_2136058908_n.jpg
X_X

222D6B4855A7A434116AB9

2302A93E55A7A68222B2C0

150716 Party Fansign - Fanaccount by FrozenArctic
- TIFFANY AND TAEYEON OFFERED A HANDSHAKE FOR ME!!!! I FORGOT TO ASK AND THEY ASKED ME!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Taeyeon........ Omg TT so wonderful so nice. So so so kind and beautiful inside and out. My angel TT

- Taeyeon's line was always the longest because she talked a lot with each fan and answered their questions, no matter what (':

- The best reaction by far tonight was a fan who dressed up as the pink hamster on TY's ig. YulSunTaeNy went hysterical

- My friend asked Taeyeon about her tattoo and she said it was real :3

-My friend and I also said we will see the girls tmr at mubank and Sunny and Taeyeon waved at us ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Taeyeon said it wasn’t that painful when she got her tattoo!

- Taeyeon showed her tattoo to a fan who asked to see it

- cute_pain - Fan asked Taeyeon about solo preperations... she proudly said please anticipate it a lot

it my be this Christmas...

tae<3

llehuty

&#50532;&#54868;&#51060;&#53944; (NWhite) - &#52380;&#44397; (Paradise)
Almost as boring as their debut, but sounds right up A-pink fans alley.

For dice: [Teaser] NC.A(&#50532;&#50472;&#50500;) _ Vanilla Shake(&#48148;&#45776;&#46972; &#49744;&#51060;&#53356;)
This looks like some classic bait and switch, but I'm keeping an eye.

GOT7 "&#46385; &#51339;&#50500;(Just right)" Dance Practice

9Muses S/S Edition showcase Parts 1 2 3
(unsure if posted a while back, but llehuty will set me straight)

Not posted before (I had only seen bad quality uploads before this, ty). News with different voices sounds super awkward.

Emma triggering those blackjack vs sone fan wars.

Gray production as flawless as always.

I heard that Awkward song and the best sounds kinda similar but Crush's lyrics and singing is pretty different.

Oasis is the better song!

My thoughts on The Genius S4 Ep 3...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I have no words as to what the fnck just happened other than pure disbelief.

Jesus Christ on a handbasket... without spoiling a damn thing, all I can is fncking wowowowow that was fncking amazing.

I'll try to regain my composure later and edit this post if possible, or make a new one. Otherwise, if you haven't seen the ep... get your fnckin' popcorn ready, shit is about to go down! That might've been the best moment in K-Variety TV I've ever seen.

Whew, regained my composure so here's my full thoughts on the ep:

I don't understand Kyunghoon's gameplan. I really don't.

His troll personality is obviously real, but at the same, seeing as how he fncking eliminated season 2's winner, he's probably hiding something as well. You could argue that Sangmin was rattled to the bone after getting betrayed by Kyunghoon twice in the main match, but it doesn't say much as Kyunghoon was able to basically trap Sangmin into a pitfall. I find it hard to believe Kyunghoon escaped that death match by chance... he's definitely got something under his sleeve imo.

As for Sangmin, I'm kinda glad he's gone... he played this season a lot like Kim Gura except that Sangmin wasn't a lame duck unwilling to take action when things weren't going his way. This aspect made him unpredictable and obviously one of the reasons why he's a champ and that's what made him a fun character to watch.

This begs the question though, do you follow Dongmin/Hyunmin and basically turn this into a season 3 clone or is somebody else gonna step up to the plate and break the alliance?

Still hoping for Kyungran to get over the fact that people think she's a bitch and just wreck everyone.
Also, I still demand a megapost lol.

Top Bottom