• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

·feist· for orangecaramel (with love) said:
214B3A3B5445AA8516027B
2147833B5445AA861B30B4

254DD43B5445AA87123629
2453723B5445AA880BC0ED
22481B3B5445AA861AE37F

2645C13B5445AA891DD704
2640D63B5445AA8A2356D1

With the collaboration of uguuu (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Sponsored by irc

Fafnir

That new Roommate episode, Joon Hyung and Jackson, the waygook Laurel and Hardy duo lol. Also the OG alligator laugh vs Newschool alligator.

WfmXv.gif

Just finished listening to EK's Shoebox and the best tracks off it imo are Amor Fati, Lesson 5, Encore, and Burj Khalifa... in that order.

That said the entire album is fantastic though... and I'm currently undecided on whether Shoebox is better than Gaeko's Redingray.

And I still stand by my thoughts on Born Hater. It's actually a great track, but it's still not something I'd keep on loop for at least an hour.

No No Eul

Bestie's run is pretty normal. Even SNSD had their run with Gee+Genie+Chocolate Love+Oh!+Run Devil Run as singles in 15 months. (although Chocolate Love is a non-album track).

Bit of a late reply, sorry. Is it really that normal these days? I mean, I take your point about Soshi, but it seems a little unusual for one of the more recent rookie groups to be so prolific, especially without the backing of a major company.

Wait, there's an eighth episode now? Didn't they already extend it from six episodes to seven? Not that I'm complaining. :p

ramyeon

It's kind of impressive how effective the member change in Roommate was. Every episode of season 2 so far has been way more entertaining than anything in the whole first season.

luso

Are you FOX News?

Bit of a late reply, sorry. Is it really that normal these days? I mean, I take your point about Soshi, but it seems a little unusual for one of the more recent rookie groups to be so prolific, especially without the backing of a major company.

Wait, there's an eighth episode now? Didn't they already extend it from six episodes to seven? Not that I'm complaining. :p

Yes, kind of Deleted Scenes or Behind the Scenes episode so I heard.

Instead of normal, maybe I should have said "not unusual". I can remember Girl's Days and Sistar having many releases and collaborations in a short span of time.

"return newly refreshed again"
Will be beaten and thrown into a dungeon for brain washing.

Seriously though, I hope there's no crazy stuff going on on his head or at the company.

Going to meet a high class Gangnam ho. The program lasts 3 hours. Hold me GAF. Can't keep my heart inside my chest.

You must prepare yourself to last a little longer...

Eldren

I was going to add Seolhyun cause I knew she wore a similar coat, just didn't have time to sift through pics.

I spent about an hour trying to find that one specific photo because I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. Totally worth it to prove my point.

luso

I really wonder what are the plans for Red Velvet. What's the idea SM have for them? Maybe it's too soon to tell but it's not clear at all.

roaSone

I've now listened to the three first albums of Epik High, indeed this is very different than 99 and also Tablo's own colour. But to be honest, I like all of them, both genres are very easy to listen to. Now I understand all the hype you guys had when they announced their 8th album.

No No Eul

Hello Venus said:
ikgokYCCFDtvQ.jpg

22일(수) 오전10시 네이버뮤직 Coming soon

Back to six members then. We'll know more tomorrow I guess.

Yes, kind of Deleted Scenes or Behind the Scenes episode so I heard.

Ah, ok.

Instead of normal, maybe I should have said "not unusual". I can remember Girl's Days and Sistar having many releases and collaborations in a short span of time.

Fair enough.

Loci

OH.
MY.
GOD.

edit: HOLY SHIT DAT VIDEO

edit2:
I've now listened to the three first albums of Epik High, indeed this is very different than 99 and also Tablo's own colour. But to be honest, I like all of them, both genres are very easy to listen to. Now I understand all the hype you guys had when they announced their 8th album.
imo 5, 5.5, certain tracks on 6 and epilogue are even better.
If you liked their earlier stuff, definitely keep listening.

Loci

Translation from the article
The hongdae drum goddess is showing a new side of herself through popular MMO Vaan Online 2. Character model Ayeon recently had a photoshoot to help promote the launch. Ayeon was able to show off many characters in the photoshoot.

"(Points to her ears.) Since I have pointed ears, I've heard many comparisons to elves. I thought that I would match the game's fantasy concept. As Vaan Online 2's character model, I hope all the users have a great time playing and I wish the game success. Let's level up together."
She's an elf. It's confirmed.

roaSone

It's kind of impressive how effective the member change in Roommate was. Every episode of season 2 so far has been way more entertaining than anything in the whole first season.
You said it man, that last ep I cracked up really a lot.

Edit : I agree with Ym1r, she's overdoing it... Sometimes she's really funny tho.

Ym1r

The only thing I don't like is the fat girl. Shes trying way too hard to be funny.

Pendulum

Roommate Episode 4 - What's Youngji saying when her, Jackson and Joon are facing the camera in the dining room after Jackson got Yoona's name wrong? The Korean text doesn't get subbed. I know the context, just wondering about specifics.

Top Bottom