• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

I'm tempted to buy one, but sadly my finances are out of whack. I could actually buy it if I dip in my rainy day fund but I'm not crazy enough to dip into my emergency stash for a signed CD so I guess my unsigned, digital iTunes copy is fine. :(

It sucks being a college grad making peanuts... :((

Ym1r

Spent the last 45 minutes trying to sign up to that site and it just throws up errors at every turn. Total garbage.

rip. Isn't there guest checkout?

I didn't think it was too hard to sign up for, though I can't really remember cause I did it a while ago.

ramyeon

Spent the last 45 minutes trying to sign up to that site and it just throws up errors at every turn. Total garbage.

rip. Isn't there guest checkout?

I didn't think it was too hard to sign up for, though I can't really remember cause I did it a while ago.
Their site sucks. I have a Korean Mnet ID that I used to be able to log in with there but it kept telling me that it wasn't valid this time. Had to sign up with a different email and then never got a confirmation/validation email like they said I would. Worked fine when I logged in anyway even without validating the account.

Pendulum

Sweet baby jesus the latest Kyungri photoshoot. (Someone link it, I'm on mobile)

I've only seen low quality pictures taken with someone's phone. So, in the meantime:
247D073355CE9F122523A6
211B1A4755CEA8503455E3

----

SNSD Random Play Dance @ Weekly Idol

They took After School's crown for most mistakes

Welp, that's an excellent way to flush your credibility in the toilet.

Are you seriously saying Dancing Queen, Romantic St. and Baby Maybe are better than IGAB? Get the fnck outta here with that mess man. I'll agree that Express 999 and Lost In Love are fantastic tracks in the album, and that they're better than IGAB... but those 3 over IGAB? Bruh... I'm not even a SONE anymore and I'm fncking appalled right now... I don't understand how you can get an opinion wrong lol.

Baby Maybe, yeah definitely. The other two? No, now you're just putting words in my mouth. One of the weakest /= weakest. Dancing Queen is particular is terrible. Romantic St. is a little worse than IGAB.

SNSD Random Play Dance @ Weekly Idol

They took After School's crown for most mistakes

All this pretty much proved how shitty Party, Lion Heart, and You Think are. All the releases starting from Gee all the way to Hoot is god-tier... anything after that is basically garbage with the exception of Mr. Taxi and IGAB.

Now this I can get behind compared to Simon Dominic. Isn't Tablo featuring on the song too or is that just the MV?

Baby Maybe, yeah definitely. The other two? No, now you're just putting words in my mouth. One of the weakest /= weakest. Dancing Queen is particular is terrible. Romantic St. is a little worse than IGAB.

My point still stands though, IGAB is still the last best track Soshi has released.

Anyway, revisiting f(x)'s Pink Tape this morning and my god I've totally forgotten how Airplane and Shadow are fncking fantastic. I remember we were raving about it when it came out, but even now, 2 years later, they still stand up the test of time. The rest of the album is pretty good too actually, but those two are like stand outs among the rest.

All this pretty much proved how shitty Party, Lion Heart, and You Think are. All the releases starting from Gee all the way to Hoot is god-tier... anything after that is basically garbage with the exception of Mr. Taxi and IGAB.

The Boys garbage?

kqgSH.gif

My point still stands though, IGAB is still the last best track Soshi has released.

But you just Express 999 and Lost in Love were better. If you're talking about title tracks only, you're not far from the truth. IGAB is a great song, just below average on what I consider to be a great album. IGAB is definitely better than Mr Mr, CMIYC, Party and You Think. I like Lion Heart more.

llehuty

[Preview] APRIL(에이프릴) 1st Mini Album 'DREAMING' Album Preview
Title track is super weird, but the whole thing feels like KARA-lite, which is probably what they are after. That Somin high note in track 5, so good.

SNSD Random Playlist (The full cut)
That was hilarious. And lol at SHY of all people being singled out.

[Teaser] JUNIEL (주니엘) _ Sorry (쏘리)

Based Ym1r.

The Boys garbage?

kqgSH.gif

The Boys (the song) is certified trash, Probably their worst chorus (?) ever and the rap breakdown is terrible. The rest of the song is ok, the pre chorus is good, but that doesn't make a song good. It's also their first song of her "urban"/"stupid raps"/"Tiffany increasing her annoying factor with adlibs everywhere" era. The group needs to go back to their roots, not here for whatever the hell they have been doing for the last *gasp* 4 years (with Mr. Taxi being the exception, and I'm talking abut singles). The only hope right now is Japan, which is quite sad.

No No Eul

Their site sucks. I have a Korean Mnet ID that I used to be able to log in with there but it kept telling me that it wasn't valid this time. Had to sign up with a different email and then never got a confirmation/validation email like they said I would. Worked fine when I logged in anyway even without validating the account.

Good call. I switched to Internet Explorer too. You know, just in case. Anyway, I finally managed to register an account. One signed copy of Reboot should hopefully be on its way. Thanks for the heads up Ym1r!

@___@

llehuty

Good call. I switched to Internet Explorer too. You know, just in case. Anyway, I finally managed to register an account. One signed copy of Reboot should hopefully be on its way. Thanks for the heads up Ym1r!

Same here, it only took me 12 hours /s

Had to wait to get back home to rip the mnet password I had for my account from chrome, because the recover password thing on their web simply doesn't work. God, that page is annoying as fuck. On top of that, I had to make a new paypal account because, for some reason, the accounts are tied to the country.

Now I'm going to have 2 Reboot albums, but not even mad becasue I was thinking of gifting one copy to my brother anyway. Also praying to the gods for a Sunmi polaroid. So how many of us have ordered one? Ramyeon, Hellix, Ym1r, No No Eul and me? Let's hope someone snatches one.

vanty

Same here, it only took me 12 hours /s

Had to wait to get back home to rip the mnet password I had for my account from chrome, because the recover password thing on their web simply doesn't work. God, that page is annoying as fuck. On top of that, I had to make a new paypal account because, for some reason, the accounts are tied to the country.

Now I'm going to have 2 Reboot albums, but not even mad becasue I was thinking of gifting one copy to my brother anyway. Also praying to the gods for a Sunmi polaroid. So how many of us have ordered one? Ramyeon, Hellix, Ym1r, No No Eul and me? Let's hope someone snatches one.

I got one, had no problem at all using guest checkout.

llehuty

Posting this for easy bookmarking:

23:27                         Ym1r ¦ if nine muses get #1 ill buy their album
23:27                         Ym1r ¦ even if I hate the song

Top Bottom