• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ramyeon

While Melon is certainly a better judge of the general public's tastes compared to physical sales, it's anything but conclusive especially when it comes to idol songs. Ignoring the times when chart positions are clearly fixed how does one discount fans purposely streaming songs to win music shows. Look at the number of active listeners for each song, they vary wildly even when only moving one place.

Physical copies of Lionheart contain a coupon redeemable for the digital album on the Genie music streaming service. Party got the rub as the initial comeback and than streaming was divided among Lionheart and You Think.

With SMTM4 songs dominating the top spots the chart is murkier than usual as well. Calling the comeback a flop is a bit premature
You Think is not even in the Top 50 anymore. That has nothing to do with SMTM.

Pendulum

Happy Birthday Somin
CLaYNNhUcAIMTyN.jpg:orig

ramyeon

Oh My Ghostess Episode 15.

This fucking show, man. Very little Bo Young this episode but the screen time she did have she killed it. Really impressed with the performances of all of the actors in this considering the range they have to portray. Actually felt bad for Offficer Choi on the roof at the end. From the preview it looks like he probably won't die but somehow I don't think they pardon people for the crimes because they were possessed by an evil spirit lol.

Ym1r

Oh My Ghostess Episode 15.

This fucking show, man. Very little Bo Young this episode but the screen time she did have she killed it. Really impressed with the performances of all of the actors in this considering the range they have to portray. Actually felt bad for Offficer Choi on the roof at the end. From the preview it looks like he probably won't die but somehow I don't think they pardon people for the crimes because they were possessed by an evil spirit lol.

I didn't want to read the spoiler but I did anyway, I don't wanna watch until 16 comes out and is subbed.

I really really wanna watch but I can't cause I'm just gunna get annoyed of waiting.

I didn't want to read the spoiler but I did anyway, I don't wanna watch until 16 comes out and is subbed.

I really really wanna watch but I can't cause I'm just gunna get annoyed of waiting.

I watched the first 2 episodes when this started... man the show is so good. Tried to wait til the end to watch it in a big batch but I knew I would never get around to it -looks at harddrive full of anime from 2001 @.@- Either way decided to rewatch the first two yesterday, ended up going all the way to episode 7 lol. I'm a one drama every other year type person but dang this is my second in a row.

Also watching SNSD Channel, Taeyeon is one of those whale gamers -bleh- spending money on that free to play stamina meter nonsense.
still my favorite

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
watching mucore jiyeon & eunjung are op

hyuna gender flipping the popular rapper+singer song concept

man, hyuna is in her own realm. irreplaceable. people said she'd be the next hyori but she's bigger and badder.

soshi had a very interesting opener with the showgirls song. seemed much more natural to them than you think, which is kind of awkward.

don't usually go for yuri but she looked great tonight.

llehuty

I can't deal with cute Sungah ;_;

APRIL(에이프릴) A small zoo(작은 동물원) Cover Song(A cappella Ver.)
#FreeSomin

Somin getting stuck in this group that is going to be doing cute stuff for who knows how long is a tragedy. We already got cute Somin with Puretty.

Puretty - Shuwa Shuwa Baby
Puretty - Cheki☆Love

Puretty so good ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5SMerNEw4

Fancam of Dahye performing Park Ji Yoon's "Coming of Age Ceremony" on Secret Weapon.
tbh joy did it hotter

I see the lack of irc is wrecking your taste. *prays for dice*

Dice

pls

dahye is charismatic but she isn't sensual. she's an energetic/flirty kind of sexy, doesn't fit the routine as well.

Dice

hani, sunmi, bomi, uji, hara, hyuna, kyungri, etc.

those are sensual types who tap into something more than showing off.

Dice

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

rj5a1N9.gif

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Yesterday I saw a gif of sorts, of Sunmi prancing around on a stage with what appeared to be Hyoyeon. I'd hate to think that I dreamed that up, but I was drunk as hell and couldn't save it correctly. I need that joy in my life again.

Peru

Ooops @ IU killing the rest again

tumblr_nti3hqN3m71rtpi83o1_500.jpg

CM_bpzrVAAARwf8.jpg

BoA did her first of the new Korean shows tonight. Quickly selling out all her KR live activities shows how established she already is as a prime live performer - odd to think she never did it at home until 2012.

Pendulum

"Sponsor" was the hightlight of the IC Music Festival (Zion T and Haha's styles suit each other so much), "Mapsosa!" was probably the best performance, and IU is, well, IU. I wasn't entirely feeling hyukoh's country track in the lead up to the festival, and seeing it on stage didn't change that unfortunately. Still, that song is probably better for a festival than a song that goes "We all die alone". "Having An Affair" was great to see, as well. That IU wig technology - it looked genuinely cut for "Leon".

까 까 까 까 까까까까까까까까

Pendulum

I was wondering about this after watching the performance
'Infinity Challenge' has issued an apology for Zion.T publicizing his number.

The variety show used their Twitter to write, "This is 'Infinity Challenge'. The event where Zion.T revealed his phone number during his song 'Sponsor' with HaHa was supposed to be an event that they had with viewers for a week from the broadcast date. However, as the number was leaked and spread before the concert, people with similar numbers are experiencing unintended troubles and we expected the troubles to get worse when the broadcast aired, so we decided not to have this event. The relevant section was edited out from the broadcast and the number was taken out from the song. Zion.T's number that was revealed has been blocked by the phone company. We apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the event and also those who were bothered by it."

Top Bottom