• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
seulgiiiii <3333

damn, jing baby gotta be blind for an hour after that barrage

luso

Wonder Generation

Subs should be out soon.
tumblr_ntiyedTypu1qgv2nco1_540.jpg

tumblr_ntizkoPecI1r4oun7o1_1280.jpg

#wondergeneration #ifeelyou #youthink #since2007&#12303;

I guess goddesses also farts, lol
CND7OloUkAAgURJ.jpg

CND7OlqVEAAqKYs.jpg

From 5th Naver session

Can y'all do me a favor?

I was eating sushi at a place that played K-Pop and J-Pop through it's speakers and I heard a really good J-Pop track with somebody who sounds like BoA singing it.

The melody of the song has been stuck in my head all week and I'm gonna go crazy unless I can figure out what song it is. I thought it was Masayume Chasing at first coz it sounded pretty dang modern, but I listened to Masayume and it's not it at all.

The good thing about the melody being stuck in my head is that I'm able to transcribe it. I'm pretty sure it's not in the original key of the song, neither the tempo and I think there's a little bit of difference between my transcription and the original song, but it's all I've got lol.

I played it on the piano so y'all can hear it too: https://clyp.it/ddpupq0f

I'd like to think this is an album only track from BoA or somebody else who kinda sounds like her, hence why I haven't been able to find it. On the other hand, I haven't been into J-Pop for more than 6 years now so I don't even know where to begin with this lol.

Hmm.. what kind of sound?

Oh right, forgot to mention that's the melody the singer is singing. I can't tell you what the words were, just that it was in Japanese and it sounded like BoA singing it.

The song itself was your typical upbeat dance pop music... very similar to Masayume Chasing.

&#9829;
243DD43855D994D21599DA

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;
2234DC4B55D993BD2C02C3

Pendulum

lol who is B.I decking and why was he pissed?

Bobby tells Jinhwan that he'll buy meat if Chanwoo talks informally to Jinhwan and he stays calm.

Jinhwan: It's OK, go ahead and swear at him
Chanwoo: (hesitates)
BI: (starts getting annoyed) Hurry up (hits him)
Chanwoo: Really?
BI: (hits him) Just do it~! (glances at the camera)
Jinhwan: Act comfortably to hyung
BI: Just do it~! (hits Chanwoo's face and his hat flies away)
Chanwoo: (picks up his hat)

He was pissed for fuck all.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Damn that was awkward. iKon will go down the T-ara path if they don't clarify soon (not really lol). Looked really angry and hit the other guy really hard for no reason.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Shit I would have loved to watch that show, but I can't stand Fei. Goddamnit (Fei and Jia's congratulations of Wendy's racist imitations killed the whole bunch for me). Oh well. Still wish her luck. Shaolin arts can't be easy.

Pendulum

[MV] APRIL(&#50640;&#51060;&#54532;&#47540;) _ Dream Candy(&#45000;&#49324;&#53461;)

Why does it feel there have been as many "innocent" group debuts this past year as singer/rapper collabs? This one is not offering anything particular new or interesting, unfortunately. #FreeSomin

---

[Teaser] Hyolyn X Zico X Paloalto(&#54952;&#47536;, &#51648;&#53076;, &#54036;&#47196;&#50508;&#53664;) _ DARK PANDA(&#45796;&#53356;&#54060;&#45908;)

---
Some underground rappers confirmed for Unpretty Rapstar 2 to even out all the idols
Heize
Ash-B
Truedy

Full(?) cast:
Hyorin
Yubin
KittiB
Kasper
Ahn Soo Min
Gilme
Heize
Yezi
Moon Suah - YG trainee
Ash-B
Truedy

---

#hashtag(&#54644;&#49884;&#53468;&#44536;): HYUNA(&#54788;&#50500;) _ Roll Deep(&#51096;&#45208;&#44032;&#49436; &#44536;&#47000;)

---

Oh dear.
According to the music industry official, Mnet is preparing in secret a large-scale girl group debut project with tentative title 'PRODUCE 101' in September.

Produce 101 is Korea's first multi-agency girl group project. The 101 trainees gathered from different company to compete each other and only 10 trainees which will be selected for the new group. However, trainee from a very large company such as YG and SM Entertainment have been excluded from the program.

The project is planned to take a place over appoximately 1 year. For the start, they will release debut single from the members and netizen will take a role as judges and pick one of their favorite tracks. In the other hand, while the members are chosen through Mnet activities, they can also be joined on another group that are formally planned by their agency.

In this state, Mnet side officials has been confirmed the innovative promotional for this girl group debut project.

[UPDATE]

On August 24th according to various parties, 'Produce 101' will begin to air right after 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' in the beginning of September.

Earlier they will pick 10 trainees which will be selected for the new group, but now it is reported that 11 trainees will be selected in the final selection.

The upcoming girl group from this project will go with the music genre, EDM. Crews from each companys are in the full swing preparing the trainees, such as profile shooting already began.

jokkir

Another drawing and first attempt with coloured pencils. I'm so bad at it lol. Will probably post an updated one later with better shading/coloring/whatever

UnvRzEp.jpg

^ Is that Hyeyeon? It's nice!

Anyway, as far as generic innocent/cute songs go, I love April's song. There's been a lot of cutesy songs this year, but I haven't been a huge fan of most. I think the genericness of it helps, reminiscent of cutesy from a few years back. It just does it well and has catchy lines.

That MV gives me psychological horror vibes, something kind of unsettling about it all.

llehuty

[MV] APRIL(&#50640;&#51060;&#54532;&#47540;) _ Dream Candy(&#45000;&#49324;&#53461;)

Why does it feel there have been as many "innocent" group debuts this past year as singer/rapper collabs? This one is not offering anything particular new or interesting, unfortunately. #FreeSomin

While I agree that there have been a lot of innocent debuts, this somehow manages to stand out for me. Can't point my finger at what is it exactly, but it just sounds so nice, no idea if it's the production, the voices
or the Somin bias
but it works.

Ym1r

finished oh my ghostess

although there wasn't too much going on through out the entire series I really enjoyed the drama. I enjoyed every single episode. I'm happy they spent the entire last episode on a happy ending and I thought it closed out well. I cannot stress enough how adorable park bo young is and I hope she does another drama soon, like very soon. Acting was all around superb, the only parts I disliked were when they used classic cringey camera work, like when they zoomed on officer choi's face when he yelled after not being able to catch the ghost girl, and the ridiculous plot device of bongbong's shoe coincidentally coming off for no reason (would have been believable if they showed the struggle and her purposely doing it)

Drama is easily 10/10 with park bo young, but the drama actually probably would have been 8/10 if they used a different actress. I recommend it.

Eldren

^^who's that suppose to be?

^ Is that Hyeyeon? It's nice!

Guys pls. Nice work jokkir.

That Produce 101 show sounds...I dunno. I'd be VERY wary of letting netizens have a role in judging anything, especially a rookie girl group. The whole thing sounds like it could get really messy really quickly.

Hyoyeon in SURE Magazine for MAC Cosmetics said:

Ceci said:

Bring back the long hair please.

luso

Top Bottom