• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Loci

설현
0ByBciHX21poNZi04SDJaNFhTaFk
0ByBciHX21poNeVc0dHBRbWZVeFU

0ByBciHX21poNQzZHd3pmSEVERVU
0ByBciHX21poNRXBZQUlyOUR1N2c

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
W
Here's an album with more pictures. Unfortunately the album includes a picture of someones nasty feet. I assume they belong to Gaeun as the feet look positively skeletal.

Picture actually made me wince a little. That shit can't be healthy. It's literally skin on bones. The other girls look fine, legs, feet and all.

I remember that 4Minute song, yeah. Actually I had forgot all about this HV song and now that I listen to it.. I can see why.

...Let's go to war. You and I.

Fafnir

Channel SNSD #6. Soshi in NY.

Yuri giving 0fucks with the facemask on the plane.
Maknae has to make friends with the staff since everyone else is cliqued up.
SHY was walking the streets of NY and no crazy SONEs were stalking.
Sooyoung and Yoona mukbang show would be the best.

6TJnStX.gif
frnRP4P.gif

guWOAbF.gif
Gv9hByq.gif

neoism

Channel SNSD #6. Soshi in NY.

Yuri giving 0fucks with the facemask on the plane.
Maknae has to make friends with the staff since everyone else is cliqued up.
SHY was walking the streets of NY and no crazy SONEs were stalking.
Sooyoung and Yoona mukbang show would be the best.

6TJnStX.gif
frnRP4P.gif

guWOAbF.gif
Gv9hByq.gif

man the subs fo this is really annoying... still haven't watched ep 4..... :(

CNp5ijgUEAA885W.jpg

500x1000px-LL-4b08c134_jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I mean I can't contain how I feel about Yerin's singing. She is catching up with Beyonce in capability and has already surpassed her in emotive capacity. She is pure magic. She deserves so much more than she is getting.

Fafnir

man the subs fo this is really annoying... still haven't watched ep 4..... :(

Soshisubs have been slow for awhile but I think KCON put them even farther back.

Good thing those Weekly Idols have been subbed by others as Soshsubs will probably take forever or not at all.

1z48VuI.gif

Was Kisum even in the teaser? I didn't even see her I think lol.

Speaking of Verbal Jint & Sanchez, here's that track with them and LE: 귀아래

It's a great song too actually... heck one of the best panty droppers I've heard all year. Though that isn't saying much since I don't think I've heard a lot this year. And of course LE kills her verse and that's no surprise.

Peru

Yerin is so good but not sure what her album would sound like. Mariah Carey maybe.

Speaking of Verbal Jint & Sanchez, here's that track with them and LE: 귀아래

It's a great song too actually... heck one of the best panty droppers I've heard all year. Though that isn't saying much since I don't think I've heard a lot this year. And of course LE kills her verse and that's no surprise.

Nice. Great verse. Now we know she doesn't care for foreplay.

Just saw a clip of Kanye announcing he would run for president, but the real thing I cared about was one of the crowd reaction shots was our girl CL haha.

K-pop in the most random places.

Pendulum

Speaking of K-Pop in random places, right-handed starting pitcher Hyomin is throwing the first pitch for the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sep 13.
not so random - she's friends with player Kang Jung Ho

---

Had the time to listen to only 3 tracks off the Verbal Jint x Sanchez album so far (aside from the previously released "Doin' It" and, I guess, "My Type 2" (but we'll see what adds the .5 for this version)). Enjoyable, smooth stuff.

Had the time to listen to only 3 tracks off the Verbal Jint x Sanchez album so far (aside from the previously released "Doin' It" and, I guess, "My Type 2" (but we'll see what adds the .5 for this version)). Enjoyable, smooth stuff.

I wanted to like Favorite! but the screaming should be left to Prince himself. Sanchez's screaming just sounds ear grating and annoying as fnck... but everything else sounds good though so it's a shame. I do like the MV comments calling it a "Michael Jackson" track... poor kids have never experienced the greatness of Prince.

But yeah, Under The Ear has been stuck in my head all day. It's such an excellent track from the get-go... LE's verse just takes it up another level.

Peru

What asshole thought it was a good idea to take the premier songwriter on kpop star and have JYP write and compose her first post-show release.

Top Bottom