• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Speaking of Red Velvet, SM started posting comeback teasers on their instagram.

CN8re1KUwAABznJ.jpg:large

Just so I completely understand. You are saying that it had to be a mistake because the producer is so overloaded with his stressful job that reading any sense of intent is nothing but paranoid contempt.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

You've obviously never been inside a control room before, it's literally a crazy team effort to put out a good production and if you think some dipshit Soshi hater is in there trying to screw over Soshi, then yes, you're probably delusional as fnck.

Watch this video to see how a control room works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_V8IlitveE

I know it's for football with higher stakes, but the process is still exactly the same.

luso

Silly discussion.
Back then, the picked video screen shots for the "news" articles and annoying threads on forums were more relevant for that pointless discussion than the actually footage. Conspiracy theories or an entire article about controlling rooms is not needed.

Silly discussion.
Back then, the picked video screen shots for the "news" articles and annoying threads on forums were more relevant for that pointless discussion than the actually footage. Conspiracy theories or an entire article about controlling rooms is not needed.

Well hey, you should talk to your fellow delulu SONE's about it.

I just felt that it was time to put that bullshit to the ground considering it happened last year and is basically a non-issue. The fact that somebody's panties are still in a bunch due to that mistake just shows you how ridiculous people are.

Pendulum

SM needs to learn how to use Instagram.

loooool

(I'm counting more than 5 people in that disarray.
1. Wendy
2. Seulgi
3. Irene
4. Person standing on left of Wendy's body (which is actually to the right of screenshot - Joy judging by the arm)
5. Person standing behind Seulgi/Irene (Yeri)
6. Hand to left of Wendy's head
7. Arms crossed behind Yeri)

Edit:
Ok, they've fixed it up a bit.
Still seeing more than 5 people.
And what @ this concept. Pippi x 1950s housewives.

Edit 2:
SM you fucking trolls. That's Seulgi and Joy again.

TEHJOE

Neo Member
I just don't see how you can 100% deny that something underhanded took place. KPop is an industry featuring nebulous feuds and trivial dust ups between companies and networks/music shows. On arguably the biggest music show of the year a higher up could of seen Sunny acting completely disinterested and knew it would play well especially in the netizen community. The nature of the producers job could provide a great cover story.

llehuty

^^^^^I will just lol at this. Literaly nobody remembered that "event" until you brought it up. Move on.

[MV] UNICORN(유니콘) _ HUK(헉)
This is really interesting, but the chorus needed an additional umph. It's still avery refreshing sound. (A big wat at "Huk me" though).

[Teaser 1] UP10TION(업텐션) _ So, Dangerous(위험해)
This looked interesting (EXO meets BTS meets VIXX) until the company logo appeared. RIP Teen Top lite.

Speaking of Red Velvet, SM started posting comeback teasers on their instagram.

CN8re1KUwAABznJ.jpg:large
RIP 2eyes

Purfles new mv is out. Another great song, I think I might actually like it a little bit more than 1, 2, 3. Purfles are definitely keepers.
It's ok, but thsi type of sound is just overdone.

Awful. RIP GI.

The wait continues
If SM overlaps Red Velvet and f(x) *shakes fist*.

^^^^^I will just lol at this. Literaly nobody remembered that "event" until you brought it up. Move on.

Right?

Delulu's gonna delulu I guess.

Thanks though for making me give my computer a break though as every time I've posted here the last few days is when I've stopped playing MGSV for hours and hours at a time haha. My poor video card is probably slowly dying for every hour I play MGSV and if Steam is correct, I've put in 21 hours and I'm only on the 14th mission right now. -_____-

I'm super excited for Red Velvets first full album. That being said, red obviously represents the eternal fires of hell, because that's where I feel like I am atm. Wtf is up with that concept SM? Couldn't they have gone with something a little more akin to Red Sonja or something?

Lion heart stays in top 10 on Melon. Better than i had expected.

I was wondering why ramyeons updates suddenly stopped!

And today, Jisoo got her teaser.

Happy to see Jisoo back.

About damn time. Glad Woollim decided to keep her in the group.

Honestly I kinda thought that Black Swan would be their swan song. This means that there's still a chance! Look at the positives.

delusional

Please stick to using this word.

llehuty

Netizenbuzz translated one Areed comment on naver:

5. [+803, -321] If you consider her career and her future, Sohee switching paths to acting was probably positive for her. Wonder Girls' recent comeback didn't even win #1 once on a music show and failed to live up to expectations. It's probably better for her to switch to acting.

Edit:
By2 2015 新歌【Cat and Mouse】官方完整版 MV
Dance pratice
Verses are good, but the generic chorus brings everything down. Let's remember No Reason for no particular reason.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Everyone but Irene lost a leg during filming.

Love the
couple
gloves.

Honestly I kinda thought that Black Swan would be their swan song. This means that there's still a chance! Look at the positives.
Yeah, once DSP saves up money from April.... so there is a chance... yeah, that's it...

llehuty

Qgahqcqebrnfkevtkgnsvrgndje

Tiffany solo

Hfusbwvqhshebenfkeneuvd

Completely dead. Just when we thought that Amber solo was the worst single idea SM had this year.

But I'm wondering what type of solo is she going to get when:
1.- She doesn't dance for shit.
2.- Her singing is subpar.
3.- She is annoying.

Maybe a string of adlibs in english with some amusing beat in the background?

luso

Qgahqcqebrnfkevtkgnsvrgndje

Tiffany solo

Hfusbwvqhshebenfkeneuvd

Completely dead. Just when we thought that Amber solo was the worst single idea SM had this year.

But I'm wondering what type of solo is she going to get when:
1.- She doesn't dance for shit.
2.- Her singing is subpar.
3.- She is annoying.

Maybe a string of adlibs in english with some amusing beat in the background?
I still don't understand your grudge with her. It's ok not liking her but you seem to be legitimately pissed off.

Pendulum

Jea, Miryo and Narsha didn't renew their contract with Nega Network, so they're free agents. Nega really screwed up their promotions... Miryo's last solo song was a joke.

http://arcadey.net/2015/09/jea-miryo-and-narsha-have-left-nega-network-to-find-a-new-agency/

Good. And if that messes with the album that is under production, I'd take that over the mismanagement they've had for a while now.

---

Red Velvet comeback teaser @ Music Bank

---

Happy Birthday Jei!

No No Eul

Ym1r

choa's butt sticking out of her shorts the same day dahye does 24 hrs.

The only thing that can make today better is if Red Velvet teaser is them finally in skimpy clothes.

o wait is there even a teaser today?

Peru

Top Bottom