• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Black Nut's releasing... something ... on September 8.
COF5ozbUcAArFF7.jpg:large

I like what I hear and I like what I see. My impression so far is that it won't be as good as ICC, but if I recall correctly, the teasers back then didn't blow me away immediately either.

Just realised the 2nd teaser plays another song than Dumb Dumb. I think I like the sound of Dumb Dumb more so far. Also, I went back and checked out the ICC teaser and it was all kinds of amazing, both sound and footage.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
kpop fans...
zDExXp7.gif

edit: watching mucore and this unicorn song is a smooth groove but their voices are supremely annoying

edit2: the new bigstar song was pretty good, but then sonamoo came out and completely showed them up

edit 3:
Tiffany solo
...I'm wondering what type of solo is she going to get
apparently trying to be usher

Peru

Watching Real Men female stars edition. Naturally Han Groo aces the pushup test. I see you, Groo, and we're still waiting for a new action heroine role. Killer K was too much fun.

Ym1r

GFRIEND Me Gustas Tu performance. The stage was abnormally slippery I guess, it rained and was wet, the girls kept tripping up and the one with the kneepads kept falling. By the end people were chanting it's okay (I think), so it'll probably be a good thing for their image anyway. It was kind of funny but sad at the same time.

llehuty

GFRIEND Me Gustas Tu performance. The stage was abnormally slippery I guess, it rained and was wet, the girls kept tripping up and the one with the kneepads kept falling. By the end people were chanting it's okay (I think), so it'll probably be a good thing for their image anyway. It was kind of funny but sad at the same time.

Wow that was brutal. Yuju still going all in with those dance moves after falling all those times. Can't really blame some of them half assing the whole thing.

roaSone

How can this be kind of funny.. Props to Yuju though ..... is what I'd like to say, but nope. Koreans and their damn pro attitude, sometimes you're going too far.

Ym1r

How can this be kind of funny.. Props to Yuju though ..... is what I'd like to say, but nope. Koreans and their damn pro attitude, sometimes you're going too far.

er I meant to say it was funny at first but then sad after it happened so many times.

Anyway I don't like gfriend, mostly because they aren't very striking, but I'll probably eventually become a fan of them anyway, I love the effort she put in even though she kept falling. At least she tried.

If that were snsd they'd probably just exert half the effort they normally use on that stage (so like 10% effort) so it's nice to see a group actually try even though it's hard.

It's funny because because someone so wholly unconnected to us keeps slipping and falling. This doesn't seem like much worse than what one would suffer from your average game of contact sport you'd play as a kid. She gets up and keeps on performing and walks off the stage on her own two feet, probably a little bruised, and worse for wear, but still alive and healthy. I'm assuming she didn't suffer any actual injuries, and if she did, that obviously changes things. Until such knowledge is on the table, please fuck off with this moral police bullshit.

roaSone

It's funny because because someone so wholly unconnected to us keeps slipping and falling. This doesn't seem like much worse than what one would suffer from your average game of contact sport you'd play as a kid. She gets up and keeps on performing and walks off the stage on her own two feet, probably a little bruised, and worse for wear, but still alive and healthy. I'm assuming she didn't suffer any actual injuries, and if she did, that obviously changes things. Until such knowledge is on the table, please fuck off with this moral police bullshit.
It's not like we'll ever "know" if she got actually injured or not, and even though it would be the case, her company would still make her perform yet not appearing obvious. I know it's called professionalism and I find this really respectable most of the time, but when it engages health matters, it's a whole different story. And also why are you telling me to fuck off ? I can't give my opinion on the actual fact without being swore at ?

luso

er I meant to say it was funny at first but then sad after it happened so many times.

Anyway I don't like gfriend, mostly because they aren't very striking, but I'll probably eventually become a fan of them anyway, I love the effort she put in even though she kept falling. At least she tried.

If that were snsd they'd probably just exert half the effort they normally use on that stage (so like 10% effort) so it's nice to see a group actually try even though it's hard.

That sucked :(
They seem to be robots on springs. Ah, being young and fit...

But of course (no irony): Gfriend rookies: debut year, 17-19 yo; SNSD (any) veteran group: 9th year, 24-26 yo.

Dice

Why is she wearing an idol athletics name thing in her performance outfit?

llehuty

Red Velvet teasers are quite hype.

Why is she wearing an idol athletics name thing in her performance outfit?
They wear those things for dance practices they send to musicshows and stuff whent they are about to comeback, I think it's to begin the camerawork plans (so yeah, could be old).

Dice

You guys for real the new Sonamoo song & dance is so good. Inkigayo did really well with the camera work, too.

Edit: GFriend was just on wearing those outfits and Yuju seemed fine. Jessica was also looking pretty good. They probably went back over the camera plans because they jumped to Glass Bead for the end. Last night Yuju was probably just crying from being embarrassed of falling down so many times/maybe grossed out if they were slipping on moths.

Numb

Yo. New blood.Can be considered new to it other than lurking and checking the links in here and random youtube stuff. A+ effort on OP by the way. Helped alot.
Too much hotness in K-pop doc says i should only stick to audio.

Top Bottom