• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

She did well on the day.

COzEfA1WEAAhu-f.jpg

I was expecting it to be super messy in the end. Where is chris brown when you need it?

Anyway, do we know what's up with T-ara N4? Why did they even announce that Dani was going to be part of it if they weren't planning on making another comeback with that group?

Pendulum

Anyway, do we know what's up with T-ara N4? Why did they even announce that Dani was going to be part of it if they weren't planning on making another comeback with that group?

No official word. I'm thinking they said she's part of N4 so it didn't look like CCM/MBK failed by signing her and touting her as a T-ara member (then they'll quietly release her later on --- or try to make her an actress). I'd be surprised if N4 ever makes another appearance.

Edit: Just checked, and Dani isn't even mentioned as an N4 member on MBK's website. She's listed as a soloist.

neoism

j47XnRt.jpg

Today was last Lion Heart stage. By this time (well, since some years) SM promotions are set to 4 weeks (5 weekends), except rookies and Exo. Anyway, it was a good promotion cycle and it's still around top 10 on insistz/Melon and hoovering places 4-6.

yeah i liked it for the most part... they should have done you think a few more times...

maybe tae can chill her voice a bit if she really is doin a solo this year.....

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Guys I discovered 4Minute. They're on my list now.

Jihyun >>>
Wrong -hyun, but, mmmm...
tumblr_nnrtcluS5M1tk8cdvo2_400.gif

I'll allow it.

For namji love and insights, watch Romantic & Idol season 1. For some of the best 4minute, watch Mr Teacher and Travel Maker.

DIA[다이아] "왠지 [Somehow]" M/V
More interesting musically to me than Lovelyz/GFriend/Etc. "Yeaaahhhh boiiiii"
New jack swing can't save this garbage music style, but yes it is at least better than Lovelyz.

Pendulum

There's a variety show, "Off to School", where stars go to a school and sit in on a few classes. This week has Shaquille O’Neal and Chu Sung Hoon - known for A) having a famous daughter, B) being a mixed martial artist (probably in that order for many Koreans). Once Shaq learns of Sung Hoon's profession, he gives him a big bro hug.

---

Yenny's on Running Man next week. In the meantime I've got to keep en eye out for a sub of the recent "Abnormal Summit" where Yenny and Lim guested. lol @ Yenny's laugh in reply to the guy asking Lim what her Canadian friends' names were.

Numb

There's a variety show, "Off to School", where stars go to a school and sit in on a few classes. This week has Shaquille O’Neal and Chu Sung Hoon - known for A) having a famous daughter, B) being a mixed martial artist (probably in that order for many Koreans). Once Shaq learns of Sung Hoon's profession, he gives him a big bro hug.
Makes sense. Don't know why Shaq is there tho. Thought Korean celebs mostly or are Americans regular?

AReed

Goddess Naeun buying ice cream for fans
(fanaccount) as we left, nearby was a baskin robins shop, she (naeun) told manager hyunsoo she wanted to buy (ice cream) for us. she asked us what we wanted but we all quickly rejected her. however she insisted so we told her just one cup will do, she asked why only one cup and we told her all of us were dieting. she immediately broke into laughter. but since naeun insisted, we let her buy one cup of ice cream for each of us.
© QQsmiles (for more detailed fan accounts on this day)

irene in that outfit tho

reminds me of what my korean teacher wore the first day of school.

Livin the life.

feist_

Banned
One day she'll settle down with a nice, respectable girl you can bring home to family.

Nieah's latest may be one of her weakest yet it's still solid.

DIA[다이아] "왠지 [Somehow]" M/V
More interesting musically to me than Lovelyz/GFriend/Etc. "Yeaaahhhh boiiiii"
224E1F4F55E030E82BEEDA

While both are bad, Ikon clearly better than that awful Dia debut.

Have a recent cutesy concept nugu yet put out a better song than "Cupid" from OMG? Yeah, the video and rap break are forgettable, but the song itself combined with that distinctive* choreo is too good.

*before April borrowed moves from it

[MV] OH MY GIRL(오마이걸) _ CUPID
오마이걸(OH MY GIRL)_CUPID_(Dance Practice Video)
Let's Dance: OH MY GIRL(오마이걸) _ CUPID(큐피드) [ENG/JPN/CHN SUB]

Guys I discovered 4Minute. They're on my list now.

Jihyun >>>
Welcome to Flavour Country.

You need 2Yoon - Harvest Moon in your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwhjXE27XI&list=PLxp3d-r-3hkFXA3MfO--1C7toYUs-CosG

I support this movement.

iKON's debut song is not what I expected. WINNER is still better.

Team A 4lyfe
Winner are boring, though. Highly subjective and all, but if memory serves, they have about 1.5 good songs on their debut.

Ikon may have better singers overall (even factoring in the difference in their group sizes), but I'll need to hear them live first. Winner's leader is pretty good.

luso

Surely happened ages ago. This was released only now not for media play of any upcoming solo but because group promotions had just ended.

Cliched but she deserves better than a kid.
Mild "rejoice" because break-ups can be nasty, hopefully not the case.

What's the difference between iKONand Winner? REM sleep and non-REM sleep?
DIA meh, it's kind of A-pink-ed.

Top Bottom