• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Interesting to note that the producers behind RV's "Dumb Dumb" (and "Campfire"/"Red Dress"/"Oh Boy") are the same ones behind Shinee's "View" and "Married to the Music".
tumblr_mj9hw9SRq91qjp8d7o3_250.gif

Damnit why this song. Theres better(catchier) ones on the album.

Jonghyun's new album is great. One of the best tracks on there:

https://youtu.be/0duOnG09Za8

Finally got around and listened on the whole album. Dont care for the ballad stuff, rest of the album is great.

lmao @ random close up shots of Mina. Shes not even "singing" just making awkward facial expressions at the camera :3

Also, hypeeeeeeeeeeee @ song

hey-arnold-headphones-o.gif

Pendulum

Is this just a standalone concert? or does it has something to do with her solo album?

It's a series of concerts put on by SM. Jonghyun's solo concert was announced previously.
"The Agit" is a new way for SM artists to share their unique styles and have more intimate moments with their fans through live performances.
But I would think she's there in part because of her upcoming solo stuff. You're not likely to find Luna doing a solo concert.
:(

---

Idol Fight
ing!
Club.
Guy from nugu group 24K

I like (most of) 24K, I can't say I recognize any in that clip.
Sucks that their reputation is getting dragged regardless.

Everyone plz watch Vividiva's MV, if they reach a million they will host a maid café.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So after deep investigation I have concluded Hyuna has access to a wardrobe of rather impressive pushup/shaping padded bras.

Thank you and goodnight.

Honestly, she looks bad in these pictures. Looks like she needs a year worth of food and sleep.

New RV album is great. Got good feelings from every song, really liked Cool World.

I think Cool World is everyones favorite on the album.

The Ark's Minju dancing to "Who's Your Mama?". Looking forward to a comeback where they can actually show off the talents they do in these side videos.

Ughhhh the Boa pants. So ugly.

llehuty

Glorious fancams of best Bae

Supa Dupa Diva
Mr. Bang Bang
Have, don't have
B.B.B
Joker

[ENG SUB] Shabet On Air # 44 - "China Fan Meeting Part 1"

샤벳 방송 - EP 52 (Shabet On Air Episode 52)
Featuring Woohee and Serri getting drunk.

Need this girls to pull a Girl's Day soon.

Also, I don't know if this girl was posted here before here, but I just discovered her this week, and she has a very interesting production.
히카(Heeca) - 끝을
히카(HEECA) - Deep Sea
히카(Heeca)_Pissed

I'm assuming she is part of this duo called the Dart:
디다트(The Dart) - 호흡
Good stuff.

On top of that she is cute:

ryan-ts

LYn's new album is nice, recommend it to anyone who enjoys sweet and syrupy vocals over a nice selection of jazzy instrumentals.

feist_

Banned
IU | [Official CeCi TV] IU_October 2015 Cover Story

10 photo album of [150919] IU at Melody Forest Camp (by 라이시스)

Park Shin Hye | 2015 F/W 화보 패션 필름 - 1
Park Shin Hye | 2015 F/W 화보 패션 필름 - 2
Park Shin Hye | Bruno Magli 1127 FINAL 저용량
[Park Shin Hye] BRUNOMAGLI 2014 A/W COLLECTION with Park Shin Hye

Is anything better than this right now?

Also, I don't know if this girl was posted here before here, but I just discovered her this week, and she has a very interesting production.

히카(Heeca) - 끝을
히카(HEECA) - Deep Sea
히카(Heeca)_Pissed

I'm assuming she is part of this duo called the Dart:
디다트(The Dart) - 호흡
Good stuff.
I like "Tonight," don't care at all for "Deep Sea" and "Pissed" sounds like an unfinished song. Have yet to listen to Dart.

park bo young, seohyun, dahye, rv trinity, iu, yura, yuri, red velvet, eunha, victoria, han ye seul, krystal, suzy, park shin hye

Top Bottom