• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Peru

Yeah but no way the few K fans who got tickets should keep the experience to themselves, sorry IU.

CPWp31QUYAA2SR9.jpg
CPWp4A0UYAEzoiL.jpg

CPWp37CUcAAQ6sf.jpg
CPWp4DiUAAA7Bc-.jpg

Peru

It was also revealed that IU will have not only composed and written the lyrics to every song on the new album, she also participated in producing them. Although she has included several self-composed songs in previous albums, this is the first album for IU that is fully self-composed.

IU’s reps said, “Right now, all of the work for the album is being done under IU’s leadership without a producer.” They said, “As such, it will be an album that shows IU’s colors as a singer-songwriter very well.”

No more forced genre concepts.

Pendulum

YG signed One from 1PUNCH. He was on SMTM4.

And HIGHGRND signed Code Kunst

---

Im not really into SNSD, but is it normal that I think Hyoyeon is the best member?

Well, I can say you're not alone...
no, not me

---

[Teaser] GARY(개리) _ JOA(엉덩이) (Feat. Jay Park(박재범))
Joa(h)ception

---

Sohee's already left her agency that she left JYPE for.

---

Edit: *llehuty klaxon*
9Muses comeback in November

Eldren

Im not really into SNSD, but is it normal that I think Hyoyeon is the best member?

Speaking of the best SNSD member, it's her birthday today! I thought I had a megapost all typed up ready to post but I appear to have lost it so I'll keep it brief...

Happy birthday to the only member of SNSD to appear in Italian Vogue and as a contestant on Immortal Song!
Maybe one day the rest of SNSD will catch up

(I had those broken links up for 24 hours because I forgot minus was complete garbage now, how embarrassing.)

luso

neoism

For me blonde Taeyeon is so ridiculously the best version of her it ain't even funny. It's just that good.

for me she looks amazing in any hair color... i loved the rusty red/blonde she had last year for TTS promos... i just hope she keeps long hair never cared for short hair tae...

llehuty

러블리즈(Lovelyz) "Ah-Choo" Teaser
Woollim just setting this group to flop. The song could be good, but doing the same type of concept and MV for the third time in the same year? Gfriend stays winning.

베리굿 berrygood - 내 첫사랑 My first love (김보라 ver.) Official M/V
lol, nugus releasing a filler ballad. Who is managing this group, they had such a strong debut song (even if it was a cover), but they are just set to fail right now. Maybe it's just prerelease or something, but still.

Top Bottom