• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
popu lady is back (teaser)

can't tell if a member is getting kicked out or graduating to going solo or what, but it seems one is going to be leaving the group through this show? anyone here know mandarin?

Pendulum

can't tell if a member is getting kicked out or graduating to going solo or what, but it seems one is going to be leaving the group through this show? anyone here know mandarin?

I'm not sure what's going on, but a show to remove a member would be different. The Popu Lady Facebook has "5-1=0" repeated in the comments.

---

llehuty's been on Pann again
I'm with ya

---

Some army guys asked about their favorite girl groups:
1,500 soldiers across the units

1. AOA 21.8%
2. Girl's Day 15.9%
3. Red Velvet 9.3%
4. SNSD 9%
5. A Pink 8.3%
6. EXID 8%

When asked what girl group member they'd like as their girlfriend:

1. Seolhyun 14.3%
2. Hani 7.9%
3. Hyeri 6.8%
4. Choa 6.7%
5. Taeyeon 6.2%

1. [+41, -9] What's important to note is that soldiers will go crazy for girl groups that aren't even on this list. Rankings are of no importance to them.

Peru

Much better if they just stuck to their cast and we could see them develop. Now they need to find replacements and settle for Jiyoon ..??

Why do I have to wait until 1:36 before Heize appears. Verbal Jint losing it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1. [+41, -9] What's important to note is that soldiers will go crazy for girl groups that aren't even on this list. Rankings are of no importance to them.
In other words...

liRiPFr.gif

llehuty

Yeah, as soon as they announced the huge cast I knew I wasn't going to like this format this time around. This elimination comes way too soon. 1st season was great because you could see the progression in most of the cast through the show. But now it's going to be like Show Me the Money, which is all about who gets eliminated instead of the music they are making or their progression.

Also, good luck finding people for 3 season, they could have easily splitted this cast into 2 seasons.

Might have more salty thoughts when I see the show and discover the one eliminated. Trying to not get it spoiled before subbed version (based Pendulum for spoiler tags <3).

Ferry & Crispi Crunch - Crunchers Bounce [Music Video]

2015.09.25 Pungdeng-E (&#54413;&#45957;&#51060;) &#49296;&#49296;&#48736;&#48736; MV Teaser1
Sounds far from being their best, but then again, what is?

No No Eul

can't tell if a member is getting kicked out or graduating to going solo or what, but it seems one is going to be leaving the group through this show?

Surely it's just a publicity thing for their next release... right? :/

Also, RIP Yu Shan's hair. Again.

I'm not sure what's going on, but a show to remove a member would be different.

Someone tell KKS. He'd love this.

llehuty

Glad you all brought some reaction gif A game.

Anyway, there is a random out of nowhere show were female idols pair up with random guys to do a duet performance and compete for votes:

ChoA & Lee Jung Hwa - My Friend
Whee In & Jo In Woo - Short Hair
Min & Kim Kyung Rae - Holding the End of This Night
Lizzy & Park Hyun Chul - Man of Yellow Shirt
Heo Gayoon & Kim Soo Bin - Eyes, Nose, Lips
Jun Hyo Seong & Kim Hyung Soo - Honey
Soyou & Sung woo - Greeting
Kim Sin Kyang & Kim Nam Ju - When it's at night

Not the full performances for some reason. Shouldn't be hard to find them, though. No idea if this is a weekly show, if it has fixed cast or what.

luso

Chuseok specials used to be epic.
But I confess I did not followed last ones. I'll try to check more this year.

Cutest death threat ever
ALV5edb.gif

Pendulum

Anyone still watching Running Man have any recommendations for good recent eps?

Yeah, I am still watching it. What classifies as "recent"? As you probably know, how good an episode is is no longer about the games/competition, but about which guests you're interested in (and whether they "bring it"). 244 was an enjoyable one because of the cast/guest interactions.

AReed

Yeah, I am still watching it. What classifies as "recent"? As you probably know, how good an episode is is no longer about the games/competition, but about which guests you're interested in (and whether they "bring it"). 244 was an enjoyable one because of the cast/guest interactions.

Within the last couple months I guess. I'll check out 244.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I wish I could say Running Man 265 was amazing, becaue Yenny's in it...but it was mediocre. They didn't have her hunt for nametags, they didn't have her walk over accupressure mats and they didn't have her eat crap tons of food. But she was there. It was...ok.

Pendulum

I wish I could say Running Man 265 was amazing, becaue Yenny's in it...but it was mediocre. They didn't have her hunt for nametags, they didn't have her walk over accupressure mats and they didn't have her eat crap tons of food. But she was there. It was...ok.

It was primarily a promo for Gary's album. Guests came secondary.

JKTrix

263 was pretty decent by current standards. Yura's a guest, and there's a bunch of public interaction and a funny equipment failure near the end.
The foreigner they recruited in that episode goes to the same school as one of 'us'.

I don't know what the episode number was, but the two-parter where they had all the million sellling artists I really enjoyed too.

233: The "oh yeah they are members of that group" episode was great if you haven't seen it. One of those episodes where everyone was actually into it throughout. Also finding out Sojin from girls day is 30 scarred me for life. Probably one of my favorite episodes they did especially this year.

251: Good episode with HaHa's wife and another couple as guests.

254: If your into Girls Generation

255: if your into pretty girl group members, pretty good one overall id say

256: If your into 2pm... the first game was great, kinda meh episode after that.

Can't really remember the other episodes even looking at the list lol.

But this week's will have Hong Jin Young, and that's always a fun episode when shes around. Lim Ju-hwan too, he seems like a cool dude.

Top Bottom