• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

Well, maybe not gloating, but I remember pics of Taeyeon super smiley on instagram right after Sica was kicked. (Others like Sunny were debastated, though).

Edit: Also luso, where is the yearly SNSD poll? We haven't had one without Sica, kind of curious to see how it ends up.

Another myth. Checking her instagram at that time and is just TTS promotion pics together with sponsored stuff.

A poll? I may post one soon.

Pendulum

Another myth.

No. Regardless of whatever her true feelings about Jessica being booted are, Taeyeon's deleted those pictures that were posted around the same time. You can still find threads on boards that refer to the pics but now have dead Instagram links.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, I'm in Omaha now. It seems pretty cool. Lots of opportunities, so I'll make it work. I won't drop you guys like the rest of my life. :p

llehuty

Well, I'm in Omaha now. It seems pretty cool. Lots of opportunities, so I'll make it work. I won't drop you guys like the rest of my life. :p

Omaha??? Game changer.

I see having to learn EXO trivia took you to the edge.

Good luck and everything.

*checks google maps* well, it's not that far from home.

Pendulum

Good luck with the new beginnings, Dice!

---

Part 2 of the Chuseok Idol Athletics aired, raw can be found. Women's Archery, Men's Basketball, Women's Ssireum, Women's Relay, Men's Relay

luso

No. Regardless of whatever her true feelings about Jessica being booted are, Taeyeon's deleted those pictures that were posted around the same time. You can still find threads on boards that refer to the pics but now have dead Instagram links.

I don't recall any, I've dug and there is none at that time it was deleted... I think you may be mixing with other event.

Niks

316nvnj.gif

lol

I don't recall any, I've dug and there is none at that time it was deleted... I think you may be mixing with other event.

Hmm.. I think she posted a pic of a shirt with 8 things on it? Anyways I dont think its a secret that Taeyeon and Jessica didnt get along?

Numb

Didn't realize we could ask for avatars in here.
This one has been sitting in avatarGaf for 5 days now..they seem to be busy with other stuff. Need it transparent if anyone is willing.

Same with the trasparent background and avi size for this too.
Too easy to tell what i listen to on a daily basis

ramyeon

Hey Kpop GAF. Moved to another city in Australia recently and am still getting set up here so haven't really had time for Kpop or GAF or anything really. Good to see Taeyeon's finally getting that solo. I expect some good ballads out of it.

Dice

Hey Kpop GAF. Moved to another city in Australia recently and am still getting set up here so haven't really had time for Kpop or GAF or anything really. Good to see Taeyeon's finally getting that solo. I expect some good ballads out of it.
stop copying me. :p

Based sister loved the pic and made the avatar for me. ♥

IG post.

"Been to New Zealand! Took a lot of pretty pictures moving here and there in New Zealand for my first mini album. It was very precious and unforgettable experience. (I already feel excited) to show them to you with my music. I'll show you what I saw and felt there, since good things need to be shared. Big. #I"
CQHnBuBXAAAUbp-.jpg:large

vanty

Ailee's song is pretty goddam underwhelming. Just like with Mamamomao, talent means nothing when you're not getting good songs.

I'm sure this has been posted 800 times before but it's good stuff haha

jGV25Tx.jpg

Dice

Good song from Lovelyz. Good idea to stick with a sound.
I was enjoying everything and then it hit the chorus and went to shit... then it got better when it went back to the verses and the bridge was good, too... but that chorus... Very similar experience to "What a boy wants" on A Pink's latest except that had the good sense to not make it the promo track. Lovelyz can't sing very well/have annoying voices so they need solid melodies and they just aren't getting anything remotely memorable.

Eldren

That Jessica thing was the only time I've ever posted anything worthwhile, it's all been downhill from there for me.

llehuty, thanks for the remix links. Actually pretty impressed with that You Think mix, Areia has been hit and miss for ages but I quite like this.

In other news, The Red is still really good. A super solid album all the way through. I'm very excited for The Velvet now though, I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Unrelated:
yTSAXuF.gif

RIP bb

Top Bottom