• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Oh shit, Unpretty Rapstar 2 episode 4 also reveals the winner of Track 5 (not released yet).

DON'T QUOTE THIS LLEHUTY -
Hyorin.....

Raws for episode 4 - part 1 and 2

Edit: Oh yes episode 5 preview -
diss battles going on

Edit 2: This episode 4, ladies and gentlemen. This episode -
Truedy messing up and crying and crying and crying - yeah, welcome back to Earth. Yezi fired up after facing elimination and getting a comeback montage (lol @ Fiestar's "You're Pitiful" playing over the top), Jiyoon now getting Yezi's editing (though it did seem a weak rap tbh. C'mon Jiyoon, you're better than that). Yubin commanded the stage, but suffered from Truedy's fuckup and Kasper not doing anything. Would have liked to seen a Yubin/Sua/Yezi face off for that song.

RedEther

The promo for the next episode for unpretty rapstar 2 certainly looks promising.

Those 1v1s are gonna kill me next week

Pendulum

Orange Caramel comeback incoming

---

Red Velvet "Dumb Dumb" and "Lady's Room" performed on the V App

---

Edit:
W2KI4U6.gif

roaSone

I've got a special request to whoever can fullfill it. Is there any of you using Jpopsuki and if yes, I'm searching someone who could send me an invite ? My account got suddenly suspended for whatever reasons, cause my ratio was fine and all.

Thanks kgaf-community.

Ahh. Just imagine a world where this, or any of the other amazing songs on The Red like Cool World, Time Slip, Red Dress, etc, was the featured track. Don't get me wrong, Dumb Dumb is good, even great. But it's still one of the weakest songs on the album.

Red Velvet "Dumb Dumb" and "Lady's Room" performed on the V App

Edit:
W2KI4U6.gif

Lady's Room has grown on me. Day 1 is probably the only weak song on The Red. I'm ready for The Velvet now. Hopefully right after Taeyeon and f(x).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ya'll trying to tell me tae didn't love jessica???

i bet everyone loved jessica

broz0rs

that reminds me, one of the first impressions I had of Jessica was in their early reality shows where she freaked out at the sight of watermelon (or cucumber?) and kept going "eww eww eww.. watermelon." I said to myself that this chic must be difficult to deal with on a daily basis.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Wait Yezi's kind of deaf? She doesn't say it outright in her screening interview, but she does say that her hearing is bad. The way Unpretty Rapstar was making her look was just plain stupid. With the girls commenting that she was a dumb shit that needed everything to be repeated...

But man, if she's handicapped...I mean she was straight up using sign language in that interview goddamn. The editing made her look like an evil ditz. That's straight up bullshit. Really unclassy move, show. Unclassy shit.

Ym1r

so in korean class was learning how to describe the positions of things with 위 (on, up) and 아래 (under, down) like, 책이 어디 있어요? 책상 위에 있어요.

anyway my pretty teacher started singing and dancing (a bit) to exid up and down to help us remember the two. "위 아래 위 위 아래" greatest thing in the world.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Holy shit, I didn't watch the Unpretty Rapstar preview like a moron. Goddamn Yubin looks straight up murderous. All of her calm and wisdom is fucking gone. She's straight up biting her tongue at Hyorin's shit. She looks ready to rip a face up. I've never seen an idol look that straight up scary. She looks like a slasher film villain during their unmasking. Her face is pure fucking hatred and rage. Fucking hell. Bubbly little Yubin, the girl who giggles her way through Weekly Idol, with the cute little sound effects when she's bending over to touch her toes...Gone. Dead. Buried. Fuck. Terminator Yubin is in.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
so in korean class was learning how to describe the positions of things with 위 (on, up) and 아래 (under, down) like, 책이 어디 있어요? 책상 위에 있어요.

anyway my pretty teacher started singing and dancing (a bit) to exid up and down to help us remember the two. "위 아래 위 위 아래" greatest thing in the world.
noona pls

No No Eul

Ym1r pls, I thought we'd all agreed not to post any more k-pop dreams.

JohnCYQ

Wait Yezi's kind of deaf? She doesn't say it outright in her screening interview, but she does say that her hearing is bad. The way Unpretty Rapstar was making her look was just plain stupid. With the girls commenting that she was a dumb shit that needed everything to be repeated...

But man, if she's handicapped...I mean she was straight up using sign language in that interview goddamn. The editing made her look like an evil ditz. That's straight up bullshit. Really unclassy move, show. Unclassy shit.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2015/10/...ing-and-mnet-tried-to-play-it-off-for-laughs/

Mnet are so dirty using the fact that Yezi has bad hearing in order to edit her a certain way

Theres been times where shes had to repeat their words and ask them if they said this but its been shown as if she didn’t understand the conversation and is a ditz over her actually just not hearing their words properly

Learning about her hearing problems makes sense of some older things too like on an episode of channel Fiestar, she, hyemin and linzy went to Japan and when they were in the train they called over to yezi, who sat opposite to them, saying they were getting off now but she didn’t hear them and ended up getting left behind on her own

tumblr_inline_nvm5woxUvm1qc0r0l_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_nvm5x8jnOn1qc0r0l_540.jpg

Or when she went to the vending machine to get a soda and linzy walked past the room she was in calling out for her and yezi didn’t hear it

I know it’s Mnet and they’ve always been messy, and it is a tv show, but they really should have more responsibility. It’s so shitty of them to use something she struggles with against her for the sake of their edit

PInk Tape

Banned
Like I get that you're trying to make this show interesting but, shit, there are better ways to do it than making someone who doesn't have great hearing look stupid for the lulz.

It's really insensitive and in very poor taste.

Your teacher sounds amazing.

Peru

BoA Hidden Singer

Intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzk07G8Wi6g
Round 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1i-LkfTBXc
Round 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygpuZrfOzKs
Round 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg_TAyMf14c
Round 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxJLJ_--gA

MeriKuri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn-kiXFXScE

She won. So we got maximum BoA content. But damn some of those guesses... it was super easy to identify BoA right away.

I like her new hair.

She's been showing up a lot on TV this year. And a new single in December. omg

Eldren

For a while now Hyoyeon has been promoting a jewellery company called Phoebe & You on her instagram. Turns out, she and Fei are creative directors and they're officially launching. Other idols who have worn their jewellery include Seohyun, Sungah, Jia, Qri and Hyuna. Their website is pretty slick and they have a professional model doing all the photo work. So proud of my hardworking entrepreneurial fave Creative Director Kim Hyoyeon.

Also AOA's Youkyung has started posting on instagram before Choa and they have a fanmeet today. No filming or photos allowed unfortunately but hopefully someone sneaks something, especially because there are special stages.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member

luso

Holy shit, I didn't watch the Unpretty Rapstar preview like a moron. Goddamn Yubin looks straight up murderous. All of her calm and wisdom is fucking gone. She's straight up biting her tongue at Hyorin's shit. She looks ready to rip a face up. I've never seen an idol look that straight up scary. She looks like a slasher film villain during their unmasking. Her face is pure fucking hatred and rage. Fucking hell. Bubbly little Yubin, the girl who giggles her way through Weekly Idol, with the cute little sound effects when she's bending over to touch her toes...Gone. Dead. Buried. Fuck. Terminator Yubin is in.

Yubin <3

All going to Japan. Either some MV, CF or concert clips filming.
201510041128264499_l.jpg

Ym1r

noona pls

&#45572;&#45208; &#51228;&#48156;

Ym1r pls, I thought we'd all agreed not to post any more k-pop dreams.

sometimes I can't tell if my teacher is a dream or not.

Your teacher sounds amazing.

Yes she is. She also did the same thing with &#46244; (back) and &#50526; (front) but it didn't work as well and she said cutely "ah... this one doesn't work as well right?"

so in korean class was learning how to describe the positions of things with &#50948; (on, up) and &#50500;&#47000; (under, down) like, &#52293;&#51060; &#50612;&#46356; &#51080;&#50612;&#50836;? &#52293;&#49345; &#50948;&#50640; &#51080;&#50612;&#50836;.

anyway my pretty teacher started singing and dancing (a bit) to exid up and down to help us remember the two. "&#50948; &#50500;&#47000; &#50948; &#50948; &#50500;&#47000;" greatest thing in the world.

Maybe next time she'll sing Gwi Arae instead lol.

Hahaha right?

Hey KPop GAF, I've lurked this thread since I started getting full-on into Kpop again this summer. I've liked Bigbang for a while and followed 2NE1 since their debut but never bothered with any other Kpop since recently when I'd watched the "Hah!" compilation of Catallena appear on my tumblr dash multiple times and I fell in love with OC and their aesthetic/sense of humour <3

I'd never followed any other groups besides BB/2NE1 but now I'm starting to get pretty hardcore into it, I've been taken...and I'm like 5 years too late to be a true SNSD fan, since I never gave them a second look all those years ago, but now they're pretty much all I listen to. So yeah I just wanted to say hi, felt like a good time to pop in since you guys posted Orange Caramel are coming back soon :D Yay (more dance routines to learn in front of my mirror...)

luso

Hey KPop GAF, I've lurked this thread since I started getting full-on into Kpop again this summer. I've liked Bigbang for a while and followed 2NE1 since their debut but never bothered with any other Kpop since recently when I'd watched the "Hah!" compilation of Catallena appear on my tumblr dash multiple times and I fell in love with OC and their aesthetic/sense of humour <3

I'd never followed any other groups besides BB/2NE1 but now I'm starting to get pretty hardcore into it, I've been taken...and I'm like 5 years too late to be a true SNSD fan, since I never gave them a second look all those years ago, but now they're pretty much all I listen to. So yeah I just wanted to say hi, felt like a good time to pop in since you guys posted Orange Caramel are coming back soon :D Yay (more dance routines to learn in front of my mirror...)

Welcome!

OC is a good choice. Soon they will be back. OC best song?

TkMdnbF.jpg

And a SNSD ranking.

k-pop gaf legend milkham made that compilation!

Top Bottom