• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

Hmm.. I think she posted a pic of a shirt with 8 things on it? Anyways I dont think its a secret that Taeyeon and Jessica didnt get along?

Still there: https://instagram.com/p/w0x0shn_q5/

Taeng solo <33

Promotion time seems to be limited to 3 weeks, then she will do her solo concerts.
Also her style is no Ailee's, so a "usual" ballad, soft sound, will most likely to be the promoted song.
But I hope there will be some good mid-tempo and upbeat songs in the mini.

luso

^ Good for them, probably the nearest thing to a concert. But were all songs lip-synched?!

Edit: Red light, All Night and Shake That Brass seems kind of live.

SNSD to hold Seoul concert on 21 and 22 November @ Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium.

Meanwhile goddess Tae was rolling on her bed answering comments on IG.

" I met a lot of animal friends&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; #cow #sheep #llama #pony #chicken #dog #parrot #bug etc. They looked free playing in the fields, hehe #MemoriesofNewZealand"

CQMCnVGUkAEHhD7.jpg:large

Pendulum

JeA, Miryo, and Narsha have joined Gain at APOP Entertainment(/Mystic Entertainment).
APOP is Cho Young Chul's (Producer of Abracadabra/Sixth Sense/Bloom/ IU's Good Day and You and I/Etc fame) company that merged with Mystic, so I'm frigging hyped (we already knew BEG and him were working together for the upcoming album, but to be in this work relationship is awesome). Hope Kim Eana and Lee Min Soo are able to work with them all again.

tumblr_ll868rp81b1qiyfjr.gif

More teasers. #DEAD

TaeYeon :: 1st mini album &#12302;I&#12303; contains 6 songs, and Verbal Jint features the rap part.
It seems the title track won't be a ballad, which is great cause that's what i wanted, too bad is going to have a stupid and unnecessary rap part. Oh well.

""I" is a medium tempo pop song with electrical guitar and strong drum rhythm. She participated in writing the lyrics, which is about her real feelings behind the stunning spotlight she receives, and what she wants for the future.
Verbal Jint, a popular hip hop musician, is the rap featuring, and the song will show off their harmony of Taeyeon's powerful and smooth vocal and Verbal Jint's unique voice."

llehuty

this post.... sweet jesus

Smh at the user name change. If orange caramel is not having a comeback, is because of you.

I was enjoying everything and then it hit the chorus and went to shit... then it got better when it went back to the verses and the bridge was good, too... but that chorus... Very similar experience to "What a boy wants" on A Pink's latest except had the good sense to not make it the promo track. Lovelyz can't sing very well/have annoying voices so they need solid melodies and they just aren't getting anything remotely memorable.

Completely agree. I was thinking they were getting their sound to an exciting place, but meh at the bland chorus.

Oh My Girl (a number of people liked their debut Cupid) are coming back next month
Hype.

f(x) performances from their Tencent mini concert (I say "their", as it was sold as such, but other groups performed too):
Electric Shock + Intro + Hot Summer
Hot Summer
Red Light
All Night
Rum Pum Pum
Shake That Brass

They are alive!!! They were so cute on the All Night performance ;_;
JeA, Miryo, and Narsha have joined Gain at APOP Entertainment(/Mystic Entertainment).
APOP is Cho Young Chul's (Producer of Abracadabra/Sixth Sense/Bloom/ IU's Good Day and You and I/Etc fame) company that merged with Mystic, so I'm frigging hyped (we already knew BEG and him were working together for the upcoming album, but to be in this work relationship is awesome). Hope Kim Eana and Lee Min Soo are able to work with them all again.
Great news. Really looking forward what they come up with.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Chorus is good, classic k-pop earworm stuff. Safe and traditional but solid craftsmanship.
doesn't earworm mean it won't get out of your head? as in, you actually remember it? for me that was true of their last one but not even close here.

Makikou

Like, i am not a huge consumer of K-Pop but i've been getting into it today again..

and let's just say that when i first heard Big Bang in like.. 2011? Anyway, Heartbreaker was relatively new back then by G-Dragon and first k-pop song i heard was Gara Gara Go.

Just watched Bang Bang Bang for the first time and god damn, i would love to see that as a live performance. Just wow.

Pendulum

English Subs for Unpretty Rapstar Ep 3 parts 1 and 2.

---

On the topic of Unpretty Rapstar, Yuk Jidam looking like Naeun

---

Sunny the voice of reason
Girls' Generation's Sunny gave advice about breast implants to a viewer on the September 30th episode of JTBC's 'Chain Shopping Family'.

Sunny and other guests were asked by a viewer whether she should use her entire savings in order to augment her chest or to go off on a trip to Europe. Though Park Ji Yoon and comedian Kim Sook advised that it was best that she spend her money on surgery, Sunny took the other side.

The Girls' Generation member said, "I think it's better to go to Europe. When you go to Europe, you'll see a lot of people who wear clothing that works for them regardless of breast size. I think it's better to go to Europe and gain more confidence as well as experience. I think natural is better."

Dice

English Subs for Unpretty Rapstar Ep 3 parts 1 and 2.
So much bullshit. Eliminations were too early anyway, especially since some were barred from competing in previous rounds. I feel like they hardly got to show anything.

On the topic of Unpretty Rapstar, Yuk Jidam looking like Naeun
Naeun x Joy a.k.a. DAMN fine

Sunny the voice of reason.
While she is right... *devil's advocate* Easy to say with tits like Sunny's.

Pendulum

So much bullshit. Eliminations were too early anyway, especially since some were barred from competing in previous rounds. I feel like they hardly got to show anything.

Yup. While I can understand the desire to turn things up a notch for a second season, barring 2 contestants from the first recording challenge, then booting 2 contestants, all within 3 episodes, is too much. (for reference, in season 1, only 1 person was barred, and the first elimination happened in episode 4. Only another 2 eliminations before the finals happened after that, but I get the feeling we'll see more in this season).

---

Another Oh My Girl teaser
Plus a short M Countdown teaser

Dice

Yo who are the first three Lovelyz to sing after the chorus tho? They're really pretty. Also the first one to sing in the song is best singer, esp after I watched their live. Also there is one who looks like Solar.

Also the new Got7 song is good, as expected of JYP.

Yo who are the first three Lovelyz to sing after the chorus tho? They're really pretty. Also the first one to sing in the song is best singer, esp after I watched their live. Also there is one who looks like Solar.

Also the new Got7 song is good, as expected of JYP.

Jisoo > Yein > Baby Soul

The first one to sing in the song is Sujeong.

roaSone

I kinda liked Loveyz once again, they're sticking to their ground and it works I think.
Kei is so attractive, she looks like a crazy tsundere coming out straight of a manga/manhwa.

PInk Tape

Banned
I think my favorite tracks from Lovelyz8 are Shooting Star, Sweet and Sour, and the intro.

Overall, I liked the mini but I'm sort of torn on whether or not I like them sticking to a similar concept :s

Peru

Well my laptop crashed hard every few days and yesterday couldn't be repaired so I've rolled back to windows 8.1. Good bye 10 for now.

JKTrix

Red Velvet doing the 'final episode' of their live series on the V app now. Not only are they using a studio and real cameras (instead of cell phones), it's also being live translated.

llehuty

Unpretty Rapstar 2 Track 4 got released
Spoiler of course, but there's no way you won't come across it before subs are done next week.
Noooo Pendulum, why would you do this ;_;

I still don't know who did track 2, so that spoiler holds up.

Need to catch up with last ep, there must be a nice turn of events if
Yezi of all people
ends up getting a track. I thought for sure she was going to be eliminated in ep 3.

Pendulum

Noooo Pendulum, why would you do this ;_;

I still don't know who did track 2, so that spoiler holds up.

Need to catch up with last ep, there must be a nice turn of events if
Yezi of all people
ends up getting a track. I thought for sure she was going to be eliminated in ep 3.

Well, shit. Sorry. Will keep in mind for the future. Edited previous post.

You must be thinking of Track 3, not 2 though. Track 2 was posted by Peru 2 weeks ago -
it was Truedy
. The group cypher counted as Track 1. And if you've watched Episode 3 (not sure if that's what you are saying, or that you're aware there's an elimination in ep 3 and just haven't seen it yet) then you are up to date as far as the english subs go. Episode 4 aired today.

Basically:
Episode 1 - Track 1 - Group Cypher
Episode 2 - Track 2 -
Truedy...
Episode 3 - Track 3 -
Heize.....
Alsoooo
Ash-B/Soo Min eliminated
All above have been subbed
Episode 4 - Track 4 -
Yezi......
Alsoooo
Jiyoon added

llehuty

Well, shit. Sorry. Will keep in mind for the future.

You must be thinking of Track 3, not 2 though. Track 2 was posted by Peru 2 weeks ago -
it was Truedy
. The group cypher counted as Track 1. And if you've watched Episode 3
where Yezi wasn't eliminated
then you are up to date as far as the english subs go (and which revealed who won Track 3, so I am confused about what you've seen lol). Episode 4 aired today.
I didn't see ep 3 yet (that's why I still don't know how got the cut. And yeah, I don't know track 3 yet (they name it 2 in the show because they switch the order in the edit. And shit, I just realized that quoting the spoiler reveals it between tag, but I have managed not to see it.

Also kind of offtopic, but I'm seeing in 24 hours Capsule, Charisma.com and Tempura Kidz. HYPE

Pendulum

I didn't see ep 3 yet (that's why I still don't know how got the cut. And yeah, I don't know track 3 yet (they name it 2 in the show because they switch the order in the edit. And shit, I just realized that quoting the spoiler reveals it between tag, but I have managed not to see it.

Yeah, I thought of that and re-edited my post (just a bit too late).
Go watch ep 3. Now!

---

Edit: The Ark singing other people's songs for Chuseok. Yujin absent, healing from vocal nodules. They obviously like performing things like "Roll Deep" and "Up & Down" more. C'mon agency, good song plz.

Top Bottom